Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child (37885 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Life At 30 When You're Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by ndnuray(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Am not from 9geria doh... grin
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by KMB: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Amazing memories
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by kika23(f): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2014
Princesschi:

lol, twas fun while it lasted

So so much fun! No worries, no nothing.... Just play and of course, school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2014
I did all even did more than this grin like hunting bush rat ,egu onwa in the village, okuko ifo grin some one help me translate to English ,then you wear white and white in night you are a ghost grin
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by kika23(f): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2014
READINGLIFE:

;DPlease share with me when leke leke finally delivers it. Life was much simpler, you would hardly see young people suffering from depression.

Does leke leke answer grown.ups?
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Timijo(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Lemme add to the list. You are not a Nigerian:

- if you didn't drive car made from bournvita and milk tins;
- if you didn't play agbalumo seeds;

- if you didn't wheel what we called geregere;

- if you didn't kill lizards when you are still a child;

- if you didn't play kachakacha belu (hide and seek game)

- if you didn't catch lamilami (dragon fly).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Graham123: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Most interesting and refreshing content on Nairaland in a long time. More of this.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2014
But I no dey wash leg and hand go school oo..for my kind sch,shame for end me..I be aje when play kpako play but I accept to b called both sha..
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Emmysteve(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Amastermovic:

where d mods dis man stole my write up i post dis in d morin what i suffered writin but u cant just gve kudos 2 d real owner
Lmfao may nobody steal our glory in real life in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=link2jude post=28639545][/quote] seeing this picture I can only say innocence is history in today's childhood.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2014
angry grin
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by ndnuray(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Lols
Exjoker:
No, that play is so expensive. Only rude boy like you did that
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2014
angry grin lol
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Goodquestion(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Book space first
Modified: I did all that and still doing it lol

When you wan stop?
Ucheosefoh:
Book space first
Modified: I did all that and still doing it lol

When you wan stop?
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by olusolaj(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
If You Didnt You These ... Nawa, Where You Grow??

― If you didn't play with rubber bands.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't go to steal cashew and guava in the
next street and the owner's dog comes through the backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree.
― if you didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for
the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write your name on paper and insert it into your pen so that no one will steal it.
- If you never waved at white birds expecting your nails to be whiter
- If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it ur car!
- If you didnt mix garri n sugar in your pocket and eat while walking in the street.
- If you never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.
-if you never steal a meat 4rm pot.
-If you never bath inside bathroom and went out
naked, with your cloth in ur hands.

Then I guess your Childhood wasn't
Fun...... cheesy

I remember those days when I dey Ado-ekiti with my gal bose.
Hmmmm dapo

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by yurme(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Bunsky:
I did all,except stealing meat frm my mama pot.
anty bunsky re u sure? #winkz
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Aluweezy(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2014
I can relate to all of them except the ones that had to do with trees, they were no trees were I grew up.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2014
eminikansoso:

Mr OP there is every reason that you grew up in onitsha or its environs
Never..I didn't..grew up in a community of mixed breeds in Benin..that explains it..
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Hysmady(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2014
am guilty of all...Miss my childhood tho...

Wat about catching ladybird aka. alabumbum flying in mango tree and tieing with tread...

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Livingwalker(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2014
I be champion for papa and mama play
I steal meat the bathing unclad na my thing I do am with pride grin
I ride tire die I get 3 cars as at that time and the lorry one na my favourite ......hahahaha how many will I list funny enough I did everything
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by html14java(f): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2014
Am busted.op, I did all
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Livingwalker:
I be champion for papa and mama play
I steal meat the bathing unclad na my thing I do am with pride grin
I ride tire die I get 3 cars as at that time and the lorry one na my favourite ......hahahaha how many will I list funny enough I did everything
Chaii!! grin u play
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by eminikansoso(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
Never..I didn't..grew up in a community of mixed breeds in Benin..that explains it..
chai
my children don miss enjoyments
building house with cartons

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Uniboy1: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2014
oboy i did most of dem. though we did more other things when growin up in the vilage. d vilage part of growin up was more adventurous to me
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2014
html14java:
Am busted.op, I did all
Lolz..I bet u had brothers who made u do it
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Goodquestion(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Guilty as charge but mr loya tempa justice with mercy.

That white issue ehn when i am about losing sight of it i feel like spreading wings(hands) and fly along with them. SO MANY DAYS GONE BY! MEMORY LANE!!!
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by adedayourt(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Am I mard, how com am guilty of all

Even in France we do av fun this way
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by zubby29(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
mst of what its on d list i did,bt d sad tin is dat dos dat were born with silver spoon never did dem,i am proud of who i am today sha
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Goodquestion:

When you wan stop?

When you wan stop?
I don't intend to stop lol
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
kika23:

Does leke leke answer grown.ups?

Anything happens. You could give it a try once again. Beep me when leke leke shows up.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by termanli(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
i did all that walahi how do u knw i did that. hihihihihi i suspect u did same.anyway no days like those days, expecially there were no SCHOOL HARAM
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
eminikansoso:

chai
my children don miss enjoyments
building house with cartons
Our parents generation had most of d fun..our generation manage flex..but technology don steal from this current generation

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Nigerian Marriage Certificate / Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.