Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,120 members, 7,943,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (1764 Views)

Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) / And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dear ladies, is this the way to go if your boyfriend is delaying too much?

And if you are in such a situation can u do it? cheesy

Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by ireneony(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
if this make fp, i swear the mods are clueless
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by saxwizard(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
ireneony:

I kind of agree with u cos the way dey take upload front page nw is .................make I no talk
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
ireneony:
tell me more dear
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
The guy looks so g.a..y
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
saxwizard:

I kind of agree with u cos the way dey take upload front page nw is .................make I no talk
I beg to disagree sir,I like it when a site is updated daily,dats what makes nairaland distinct
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by mike85060: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
It look more like a stage drama. Though I will be clad if my crushed propose to me and not someone I don't have any crush on.
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lie
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
ireneony:
I totally agree with u. same thing with that ur tall guy vs short guy thread.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by ireneony(f): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Prixus:

I totally agree with u. same thing with that ur tall guy vs short guy thread.
do u think i create thread becos fp.....i dont.......if u watch me closely, i dont sugar coat something for people to like
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
smiley
ireneony:
do u think i create thread becos fp.....i dont.......if u watch me closely, i dont sugar coat something for people to like
hmmm

She said she dosent sugar coat
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Infomizer(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jarizod:
Dear ladies, is this the way to go if your boyfriend is delaying too much?

And if you are in such a situation can u do it? cheesy

While I think everything is wrong with the picture, the concept of a lady proposing is not a bad thing. If it's her way of telling the guy she is good to go, then so be it. But black man no go gree hear that one.
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Oluwatosean(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wea i cum 4rm, its a taboo
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by Emmysteve(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
ireneony:
it won't still make front page
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by lilmax(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend by boss1310(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
this is a taboo only because the lady kneeling down would have given birth to d guy.but this is just picture of 2go couple trying to be funny

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Loves,loves For Real. / 12 Signs You Are Falling In Love / Romancelanders Are Not Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.