Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,462 members, 7,908,336 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:00 AM

Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? (11010 Views)

Poll: Do You Find It Disgusting?

Yes: 68% (76 votes)
No: 31% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Makavelis(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2009
@jassie u know what i mean
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Makavelis(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2009
@jassie u know what i mean
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by styrax(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2009
graaah!!!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by otokx(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2009
Which one be wrestlelers again?
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by PERFECTLUV(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2009
If i gat good boxers on me wat stops me from sagging[b][/b]

imagine you, u seems to me 2b one of those fools who exhibit their stupdity and ignorants in public.
A girl can wear low waist, that could be manageble but for a guy, that's disgusting.

The oda day i went 2 a resturant in PHC to eat and low and behold there's this guy with his jeans trouser a little above his anus with a dirty, old made in Obigbo boxers coming 2 serve me. When he came close to me, d way I tek look am no bi person tellam 2 shift 4rm my side.

Guys out there, if u are among the sagas, i advise u , u better grow up and live lyk a reasonable mature man.
grin cheesy tongue lipsrsealed cry[code][/code]
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by romeo(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2009
There is time for everything, I did sag when i was much younger and that was over 15 years ago. I even dressed like them Kriss Kross boys ohh Lawd that was crazy cheesy cheesy

They love hip hop and hip hop encourages sagging.

bawomolo:

who is the gay, the one who sags or the mumu who is looking at men's arse while women pass by cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by captured(f): 4:02pm On May 24, 2009
Do the saggers know that sagging is a form of prison rebellion in US. It is also practised outside the cells by street thugs. its one thing to copy the bling bling tradition but prison styles, lol
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by deepthroat(f): 4:10pm On May 24, 2009
Didnt know men wore panties.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by missojugo(f): 7:11pm On May 24, 2009
Only local/ghetto boys do it over here, I dont know why we nigerians like copying the negative stuff from the western world! I was very disappointed when i saw my younger brother dressing like that and feeling cool when i came to nija! If you want to be treated with respect pull up ya freeking pants
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Utali(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2009
Sagging Sucks
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by D1KeleVra(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2009
eh! like for real!!! it's almost retarded grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Dammyray(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2009
sagging is great if you have your swaggers on, but not by showing cro cro yansh ooo or rotten boxers
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by ScanLess: 10:34am On May 25, 2009
why do saggers even wear clothes at all.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by maxtop(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2009
It is either you cleave or you leave, dat is the "logo" for the big boys now, proper mess. grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by maxtop(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2009
It is either you cleave or you leave, dat is the "logo" for the big boys now, proper mess. grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by 2lip: 12:06pm On May 25, 2009
the origin of sagging can be traced to the united state prisons, belts are prohibited for all inmates (likely for security reasons), after months of stay some of the inmates loose weight, thus their pants sag tongue  tongue
sagging originated from the prisons,  i dunno know why any one, will want to sagg, and call it fashionnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!  grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by maxtop(m): 12:16pm On May 25, 2009
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by maxtop(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2009
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by maxtop(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2009
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Anandel(f): 1:08pm On May 25, 2009
smiley cheesy grin angry shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecidedI think its very unladyliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike for a girl to sag.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bigben3: 1:21pm On May 25, 2009
some of the sight could be quite disgusting embarassed,if you must copy oyibo man copy am well,abeg stop insulting our collective sensibility
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bigben3: 1:23pm On May 25, 2009
some of the sight could be quite disgusting embarassed,if you must copy oyibo man copy am well,abeg stop insulting our collective sensibility
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by jimmysho(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2009
sagging is nothing but an embarrassment to our culture.

pls, let respect out country and stop this madness of the oyinbos
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by jimmysho(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2009
sagging is nothing but an embarrassment to our culture.

pls, let respect out country and stop this madness of the oyinbos
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by mnenaj: 1:45pm On May 25, 2009
Sagging is for kids. At a certain age in life you will start pulling your jeans back up, no one will have to tell you!! Respect your age abeg wink
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2009
its a sign of immaturity and covenant university boyz do dat a lot! its totally disgusting! sad
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Meldrick(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2009
jumman:

its a sign of immaturity and covenant university boyz do dat a lot! its totally disgusting! sad
So what has brought covenant university in this discussion. Don't we have boys from other University who sag? Go wash ur brain.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by MrGlen: 7:29pm On May 25, 2009
I use to sag as an early teen but the hassle of holdin up my pants all the time was too much.
Sagging is stupid and childish
And whoever said it started in prison is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
it started in State Penitentaries to let other inmates no u were easy access
we learned about it Freshmen Year in a prison documentary
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by luckiest: 3:08am On May 26, 2009
i don't know which one to accept, is it the guys who appear like prison breakers even Michael Scofield and co looked good escaping from prison, this naija saggers should rot in heal for all i care, you will see a (fool) full grown man sagging and call it fashion; whether the boxers short is $1million who cares, why not wear the short instead of appearing like a criminal; one doesn't have to dress that way to look good; decent girls are not fooled, it is their fellow female saggers that go about with them because even those ones knows that they are for bed alone not a marriage material. the funny part is that these girls after messing their lives up exposing that smelling ass, they will start going to church and praying for God to find husband for them; na devil go purnish una, dirty pigs; some of these girls when seated on the bike will then turn their t-shirt to t-gown, drag the poor shirt just to cover that rubbish ass as if they don't know that they are wearing low waist. these girls must be stupid to think that the guys who go after them are truly looking for relationship; gba gbe e; once they climb you the rest na posting; they will come to nairaland to open a thread that "Broken heart pls help me" change your ways, make una no take una boyfriend do husband, and guy make una no take una girl friend do wife; get a life and get real
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by akhis: 10:44am On May 26, 2009
;d
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by solosimple(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2009
I went to the Bank and saw this rough Dude.As be was trying to fill WU form on a pavement,his shirt flew up and I saw his rotten ass.He din't had panties on and I was like what the Hell, Na by force to immitate Oyinbo?Some even want you to see the cheap ibo made versace of whatever fake designer they have underneath but most of them look very dirty like panties they've been wearing for months.When you see it you feel throwing up.

The girls too.I dont call it sag per say but why wear low waist pants that expoose their ass and they get insulted by Agberos and acient people and even some who just feel it's not decent.The truth is you can dress without opening that ass and still look very attractive.When I even see prostitutes at the club do it,I never wanna have a short time or take them home for a TDB.It SUCKS.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by hilli666(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2009
Nigerians We like to complain to much. "Let not copy the west with sagging", "Lets Raise our children by setting better examples", "Why must we copy the west?"
FYI, before the west introduction of so called civilised fashion, we were ruining round with barely any clothes on as can still be witnessed in some rural areas in Nigeria. This was and is our culture. Every thing we do now is influenced by the west. It has been that way since colonial days.
I you are anti western influence then i suggest you take of you clothes, throw you cell phones and all electronics away, rid yourself of artificial make ups, and retire to the village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do It Yourself On Skin Care / The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism / Christmas Clothe(s): Is It Limited To Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.