Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Mtn Has Started Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mtn Has Started Again! (811 Views)

APC Has Started Again In Rivers State. / NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Has Started Again! by kailer: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2008
Dear country people, I greet every beloved naija. I say we are too much. I have a concern about the charging rate of MTN nowadays. This has been happening to me at each call I make MTN charge almost N50/minute. Also, the mid-night call in which they say you can choose your category, For Christ sake I'm extra cool but MTN still charge me N50/minute call at the specified hours between 12:30am and 4:30am.
I don't know if any one too is experiencing it but this has to stop. I made effort countlessly to call their customer care but what i got is every thing is working perfectly correct. This should be stopped MTN we don't want slavery again.
Thank my country people.
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2008
kailer:

Dear country people, I greet every beloved naija. I say we are too much. I have a concern about the charging rate of MTN nowadays. This has been happening to me at each call I make MTN charge almost N50/minute. Also, the mid-night call in which they say you can choose your category, For Christ sake I'm extra cool but MTN still charge me N50/minute call at the specified hours between 12:30am and 4:30am.
I don't know if any one too is experiencing it but this has to stop. I made effort countlessly to call their customer care but what i got is every thing is working perfectly correct. This should be stopped MTN we don't want slavery again.
Thank my country people.

What makes your nigeria and nigerians too much? If you are that too much, why will your government have an foreign company swindle her citizen in the broad daylight for years now?
Keep quiet about the "too much" thing and state your case jare.
Thank you.
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by kailer: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
I'm sorry if you feel bad about we are too much. I referred to that as a people who are peace loving, who can endure hard pain and who believe in the struggle for justice. I referred to good reasoning Nigerians who have the love of this country at heart.
Remain blessed
Thanks
Presley
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by kailer: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
Dear fellow Nigerians,
I wish to inform you that here comes an opportunity to work for yourself and earn very big every month. I am not exaggerating but must be very honest with you that I'm now a beneficially of this investment. This investment is an America imported opportunity that recognise every class of people. It has three streams of income flows. The very first one is Networking, where you make $175/person register under your group, the second is your bonuses, car bonus and your traveling opportunity to USA. Your $25,000 flow for five consecutive weeks as you reach platinum level. The third aspect is your income from Forex trading. This is a state-of the-art, a new technology, where you use HYPERDRIVE plant form combined with your platform from a very reliable broker to trade forex without any lost. There is still an opportunity for you to market online as you will be introduced to affiliate markets. Outside all these benefits, you will be given opportunity to attend a university online on business management and financial empowerment.
Again, you will be given master card that will be holding all your income and you can use it while here to buy anything online all over the world. I have received my master card.

While thinking twice? All you need to do is to register with stipends and be on the road to your 2009 success.
What you get is what you have planed. Most successes are a function of dreams

Come one come all.

If you want to learn more about this pleas mail me on incentive4marketdrive@gmail.com

Presley
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by Muza(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
kailer:

Dear fellow Nigerians,
I wish to inform you that here comes an opportunity to work for yourself and earn very big every month. I am not exaggerating but must be very honest with you that I'm now a beneficially of this investment. This investment is an America imported opportunity that recognise every class of people. It has three streams of income flows. The very first one is Networking, where you make $75/person register under your group, the second is your bonuses, car bonus and your traveling opportunity to USA. Your $25,000 flow for five consecutive weeks as you reach platinum level. The third aspect is your income from Forex trading. This is a state-of the-art, a new technology, where you use HYPERDRIVE plant form combined with your platform from a very reliable broker to trade forex without any lost. There is still an opportunity for you to market online as you will be introduced to affiliate markets. Outside all these benefits, you will be given opportunity to attend a university online on business management and financial empowerment.
Again, you will be given master card that will be holding all your income and you can use it while here to buy anything online all over the world. I have received my master card.

While thinking twice? All you need to do is to register with stipends and be on the road to your 2009 success.
What you get is what you have planed. Most successes are a function of dreams

Come one come all.

If you want to learn more about this please mail me on incentive4marketdrive@gmail.com

Presley

Yahoo boy,Please allow us to rest.
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by JustGood(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2008
from what I have heard about MTN, I wonder why Nigerians still stupidly use the network undecided

Is this not the same way, we are unable to do away with our bad leaders? Why must Nigerian keep using a network which (according to what I have heard) keeps short-changing them at every turn?

When will we wake up? Yet we are always quick to say that we are intelligent people cry
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by asha80(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2008
Yet we are always quick to say that we are[b] intelligent people [/b]

Intelligent at deceiving ourselves tongue
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by JustGood(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2008
asha 80:

Intelligent at deceiving ourselves tongue

Quite right.

otherwise, MTN would have packed up in Nigeria by now after all they seem to have done to massive rip Nigerians off
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by cooldud62: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
I dont really know which is worse btween MTN and NEPA (PHCN)
i subscribed for their night surfing,
2 months into it, i dont think i have used up to 12 days succesfully out of my subscription.
Those guys are just something else,
when you call they give you stories,
cant someone do something about it?
I guess the someone thats supposed to do something has collected something!
well before we do something,
they had better do something fast!
Re: Mtn Has Started Again! by sleekp1: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2008
nuzo:

What makes your nigeria and nigerians too much? If you are that too much, [b]why will your government [/b]have an foreign company swindle her citizen in the broad daylight for years now?
Keep quiet about the "too much" thing and state your case jare.
Thank you.
If you no longer see yourself as a Nigerian wtf are you doing on a (foreign) forum? Did your fellow country men not want to chat with you in their forum? Did that not tell something? Abeg siddon jare

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Inauguration:most Expensive Ever *inauguration To Cost $150m, *obama To Swear On Lincoln's I / Beware Of Mtn 3g-it's Fake / War Not Over :the Crisis Will Spread To Other State---- Mend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.