Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

Retribution and the Rogue: Part One - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Retribution and the Rogue: Part One (747 Views)

Retribution / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites / ··The Martyr's Retribution·· (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by Shadowbean(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
*Hello this is Mcee SB, TESTING THE MIC*

A SHADOW BEAN PRODUCTION

From the stables of the action thriller genre

In association with Amenbaby, Fixgoo

Premiering soon...
Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kingphilip, sexysapphire, Tecno4life, Lekinz,
Pricelesslove, Graceezeh, sallychizzl3, clemzy16,
Follyshade, hormordunneey, janeify, Ego2, jollyjoy,
emeraldz, skyfornia, gtswt, Readonee35L,
Missrock, fruitylass, trendiitee, ellagold35,
ama111, heskyw, labaski, jerryolumide, gennysq,
spongia1, suregalluv, fonydear, chiamaka,
taiwoadeyemi, Mimisboygreat, lanicky, odilafta,
logoDWhiz, jobsat34, jayyungg, uchebest2006,
kelvinGraphics, Moneysoldier, omortolah,
jaywonluv, trishaP, adegwurulez, spatacle,
kiddaberry, missterious, silas1475, smithe113,
panda2, ritababe, vickiezion, daniel2802,
360prince, foxyflow, slimfredo, lollz, joizy,
princesa, gifteey100, Bukkydan, hebex, endowed5,
Uthman, onisler, donsamtex, timothy, leonard, etc.
Abeg make una no vex for d long tags, abeg no
vex if ur name no dey there pls, u are all
welcomed...

This is purely a work of fiction, any resemblance
of persons or locations is dead or alive is merely
a coincidence. Therefore no part of this should be
copied or used any where without the consent of
the owner. You can PM me for more information.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by Shadowbean(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chapter One - Feeding the Fish

The Old man continued to read a magazine, behaving like he was talking to himself, but he was on the phone.

"What do I have?" asked a submissive but strong voice on the other side. It came from a figure obscured by the dark of night and standing in the middle of a street, it was getting lonely with people rushing to the safety of their homes but not him. He was like a predator on the prowl and this was his hour of hunt.

"Remember the guy who was in the news for embezzling money from government contracts three years ago? He's back aiming to run for governorship" said the Old man staring at the zine's cover. It featured Alhaji Sayid, 45, the most unassuming, baldheaded, pudgy faced man, a nerd.

"I'm activating you Assassin, do the needed" finished the Old man before the line went dead.

The air is surrounded by the bluest of waters. Bestowed with the greenest of verdant foliage. Surrounded by exquisite beaches.

A spray of water went up as three of the hottest nymphettes in the smallest bikinis continued splashing around a swimming pool having the best time splashing water at Alhaji Sayid, as he chases after them.

GRRAAHH!!

The magnificient villa is surrounded by a high wall. As the girls clambered out of the pool, ignoring the four armed body guards patrolling poolside, they are by three maids holding robes for them to slip into.

"Hey! I pay to see more, not less" retorted Alhaji smiling. The robes disappear.

"That's better"

"Alhaji you are such a perv" said one of the girls rolling her butt in front of him.

"I know. Anyone hungry?" asked Alhaji, a bulge was beginning to form in his boxers.

"Always!" replied the girls. William grabbed their asses before slipping into a robe held open for him.

"Lunch is served" he said, laughing out loud like a psycho.

Giggling, the girls scamper toward the villa, where a sumptous table is set on the veranda, attended by more servants. Alhaji is handed a drink, as he sips it, watches their perfect, barely covered butts, his eyes pool of desire, the servant holds out an envelope.

"For you sir."

Perplexed, Alhaji takes his eyes off the girls and regards the envelope. No return address, no stamps. He opens it, and his perplexed look goes to one of concern.
Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by kingphilip(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
I've honored u guys invitation of been here

I'm sure this will b superb but please more lengthy updates
Shadowbean n amenbaby I trust u guys
Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by ritababe(f): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
****sit down and cross my leg*****

Start chewing my gum
Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by ritababe(f): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
The air is surrounded by the bluest of waters.
Bestowed with the greenest of verdant foliage.
Surrounded by exquisite beaches.

abeg this ur english too big oh, try dey break am small small abeg.
Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
This is getting interesting!! Dancing shoki as i shout moreeeeee. I love ur story line,keep it up dear
Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by Mimisboygreat: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
***Okada stop! Stop!, na here I dy stop** fire on guys
Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by stuff46(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
ritababe:
The air is surrounded by the bluest of waters.
Bestowed with the greenest of verdant foliage.
Surrounded by exquisite beaches.

abeg this ur english too big oh, try dey break am small small abeg.

thank you
Re: Retribution and the Rogue: Part One by ritababe(f): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na once you wan dey update every week?

(1) (Reply)

What does It Take To Make Frontpage / 10 Things You'll Find In Ladies Handbags / Lost Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.