Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most (7685 Views)

Ladies: Does Pink Lips Turn U On? / Ladies What First Turn U On In A Man / Guys Does Lingerie Turn U On? Girls Do U Buy Underwear Regularly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

yeah you're right wink

professionally no dey this one, any how the person do am as long as the tongue is inserted there, the feeling is OMG grin lol, the feeling can be heightened sha with someone experienced.
I should put my tongue inside ur ear and lick/clean dox sh!t in there??

**vomits**

tongue
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

yeah you're right wink

professionally no dey this one, any how the person do am as long as the tongue is inserted there, the feeling is OMG grin lol, the feeling can be heightened sha with someone experienced.
Professionalism dey there o,the day one 18yr old black American girl catch me,I dey beg for my life,she asked if she is d1st person to do that to me,I said no but one have ever done it like her.i don learn from her
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
AgapeCharis:

**vomits**

tongue
You be olodo,no be like that....I fit train you well,I mean won't go craz.y if you do it for her
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
AgapeCharis:

**vomits**

tongue
which sh!t? Ewww which kain ear you lick undecided tongue mine sweet die wink wait don't tell me no one has ever licked your ears? Eyah, the feeling is crazy. Give and it shall be given unto you tongue grin

Ipledge:
Professionalism dey there o,the day one 18yr old black American girl catch me,I dey beg for my life,she asked if she is d1st person to do that to me,I said no but one have ever done it like her.i don learn from her
you're right though, grin ish you're making me miss my bf the more, ha the nigga can make someone run mad grin
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by seangy4konji: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hairy ladies.
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
You be olodo,no be like that....I fit train you well,I mean won't go craz.y if you do it for her
Ion need ya training tongue
Natasha2:

which sh!t? Ewww which kain ear you lick undecided tongue mine sweet die wink wait don't tell me no one has ever licked your ears? Eyah, the feeling is crazy. Give and it shall be given unto u tongue grin
sugar dey ya own ni? Abeggi. Ya own wey.........no lemme open ur yan$h o
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

which sh!t? Ewww which kain ear you lick undecided tongue mine sweet die wink wait don't tell me no one has ever licked your ears? Eyah, the feeling is crazy. Give and it shall be given unto you tongue grin

you're right though, grin ish you're making me miss my bf the more, ha the nigga can make someone run mad grin
well I don get gf,I would have like to help u...but I can't do that to any other girl apart from my gf tongue
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Ion need ya training :Psugar dey ya own ni? Abeggi. Ya own wey.........no lemme open ur yan$h o
Until u disgrace urself in front of a gal
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Ion need ya training :Psugar dey ya own ni? Abeggi. Ya own wey.........no lemme open ur yan$h o

hahahaha Charis abeg my tummy hurts, I no wan laugh too much. Which yan$h Mine is Sugary ohh coupled with the honey body na die tongue grin

Ipledge:
well I don get gf,I would have like to help u...but I can't do that to any other girl apart from my gf tongue
haha lol I'd rather wait for my bf, he's worth the wait. tongue grin
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

hahahaha Charis aneg my tummy hurts, I no wan laugh too much. Which yan$h Mine is Sugary ohh coupled with the honey body na die tongue grin

But am sure if you try me,bye bye to ur bf be that grin
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by clevvermind(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
When a lady spread her legs wide revealing her pucy. Then inserting my dick into it after much fingering and sucking.
Then bleeping her gently and then harder while she let out a loud moan. Ehhh ..ahhh 'baby harder i need more of that cock. Fu,ck me baby'' such words turns me on.
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
But am sure if you try me,bye bye to ur bf be that grin
hahahaha If I hear, only his kisses sef na orga$m be that kiss lol
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

If u try me,you will know that I am better wink
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
If u try me,you will know that I am better wink
no need he is already too much for me, lets call it overdose grin and I know he's better tongue lol
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

no need he is already too much for me, lets call it overdose grin and I know he's better tongue lol
Well I only want to help you,since agapechris na otondo
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Luedave:
O.M.f.G i love this. Am very gud @ it. Gonna b awesome iF u lemme gve u as fetish on ur BEHIND, KITTY-CAT, AND ON UR BOOOBIES AS I PULL IT
what is diz wan sayin
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

hahahaha Charis abeg my tummy hurts, I no wan laugh too much. Which yan$h Mine is Sugary ohh coupled with the honey body na die tongue grin

do u realize dt honey is actually bee's excrete?? I first talk am say sh!t full ya own

**vomits*

Nnaa een nl need many new smileys
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
Until u disgrace urself in front of a gal
There's a class u get to where dt word disgrace no longer applies to u. cool
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by BreezyRita(f): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Like someone said; MONEY! cheesy
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmm..

Sexy eyes..curved hips..big thighs can make me go nuts instantly.. smiley
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

i tot ah was wierd bt girlie u wierder and i suggest u c a doc. Dat means even at d sight of a guys hotdog u wud *cum.
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
AgapeCharis:
do u realize dt honey is actually bee's excrete?? I first talk am say sh!t full ya own

**vomits*

Nnaa een nl need many new smileys

dey deceive your self tongue

Ipledge:
Well I only want to help you,since agapechris na otondo

hahaha Charis you no go fight? grin dem say u be zobo ohhh grin abi tombo, I didn't say otondo ohh grin grin

Luedave:
i tot ah was wierd bt girlie u wierder and i suggest u c a doc. Dat means even at d sight of a guys hotdog u wud *cum.
funny enough that doesn't really turn me on cos I'm not a sex person
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

dey deceive your self tongue

hahaha Charis you no go fight? grin dem say u be zobo ohhh grin abi tombo, I didn't say otondo ohh grin grin

funny enough that doesn't really turn me on cos I'm not a sex person
U won cause fight between two friends
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
U won cause fight between two friends
in MI's voice bad belle fighting is allowed grin
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
M
Natasha2:

in MI's voice bad belle fighting is allowed grin
grin grin In MI she say she wan beef
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
M grin grin In MI she say she wan beef
grin nice comeback, now I have nada to say lol.
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

grin nice comeback, now I have nada to say lol.
Be like say u don't know me...lol ...u like girls like u (no homo)
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
Be like say u don't know me...lol ...u like girls like u (no homo)
u mean you like girls like me or??
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

u mean you like girls like me or??
Yea,that's a mistake
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
Yea,that's a mistake
okies thanks, I think I'm blushing lol
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Natasha2:

okies thanks, I think I'm blushing lol
Please don't blush oo...my gf is reading this chat grin
Re: Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most by Natasha2(f): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
Please don't blush oo...my gf is reading this chat grin
haha lol nice my bf is on Nl grin tell her she's got nada to worry about kiss the kiss was for her oh not you. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Sincere. Which. Style Do You Prefer. / She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. / Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.