Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,911 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Sure Are You that God exists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Sure Are You that God exists (2324 Views)

TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / What Is The Logical Way To Prove That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sure Are You that God exists by pweshex(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2014
I woudnt in any cosmic universe attribute myself as being a religious fanatic and neither would I question anybody's choice of religion. though I believe in the existence of a supreme being, the almighty God and as such I worship him, there's this friend of mine that continues to refute the fact that God exists (he proves this with logic) ordinarily, I would have cared less, but my conscience keeps reminding me of my duty as a religious faithful and with my own feeble religious knowledge, I've tried to make him see reasons with me, but after each sessions of arguments, he always wins. please, can someone here help me with facts to put before him on d existence of God?

1 Like

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by html14java(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2014
This is the kinda question you ask when you are idle. Pls find something better doing.

There is a Supernatural who controls the universe with the name, God
#myCharityComment.
... grin grin wink tongue tongue kiss
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by pweshex(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2014
html14java:
This is the kinda question you ask when you are idle. Pls find something better doing.

There is a Supernatural who controls the universe with the name, God
#myCharityComment.
... grin grin wink tongue tongue kiss
I believe in him and his existence, but how do I proove to unbelievers.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Emmyginger(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2014
well u can simply ask him to xplain how he is still alive
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by donmalcolm21(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Atheist know that there is a supreme being that controls the Universe, we christians call him God the Jehovah nissi, elohim, tsikidenu.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by braine(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2014
We are all gods. So gods exist.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Orunto: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2014
I've seen Him!
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by kristen12(f): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Watch God's not dead. Atheists should watch it too
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
pweshex:
I woudnt in any cosmic universe attribute myself as being a religious fanatic and neither would I question anybody's choice of religion. though I believe in the existence of a supreme being, the almighty God and as such I worship him, there's this friend of mine that continues to refute the fact that God exists (he proves this with logic) ordinarily, I would have cared less, but my conscience keeps reminding me of my duty as a religious faithful and with my own feeble religious knowledge, I've tried to make him see reasons with me, but after each sessions of arguments, he always wins. please, can someone here help me with facts to put before him on d existence of God?

You are wasting your time discussing the existence of God with someone that views life only from the physical while you view life both physical and spiritual.

Two of you are two parallel lines that cannot meet. Its either you step down for him and begin to have a one sided view of life like him or he joins your two side views. Atheists always play smart by restricting your argument with them to only their own perspective while rejecting yours. That's why you think he is winning you. That's unacceptable. If you can't see from my perspective then I can't see from yours. We know their tricks and we don't allow them. They only succeed in winning small boys and girls who have not seen anything in life.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Weah96: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Emmyginger:
well u can simply ask him to xplain how he is still alive

Why? Armed robbers and rapists are alive too. Do you have something to say about that?

1 Like

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Weah96: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
honourhim:

They only succeed in winning small boys and girls who have not seen anything in life.

Grown people tend to be more rooted in superstition and foolishness.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Atheist know that there is a supreme being that controls the Universe, we christians call him God the Jehovah nissi, elohim, tsikidenu.

Yea you are right thanks.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Weah96:

Grown people tend to be more rooted in superstition and foolishness.

Like your parents, uncles and aunties? Or are they not grown?
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Weah96: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
honourhim:

Like your parents, uncles and aunties? Or are they not grown?

You're helping to make my point.

2 Likes

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Weah96:

You're helping to make my point.

Oh yeah. And when you grow like them you also become superstitious and foolish. Or you aint gonna grow? Quite understandable.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Maamin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Atheist always playing smart, meanwhile they are completely opposite of what they think they are.

@Op, just be nice to your atheist friend. The life you lead will reflect the light of God in his life someday.

Shalom aleikhem!

1 Like

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Weah96: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
honourhim:

Oh yeah. And when you grow like them you also become superstitious and foolish. Or you aint gonna grow? Quite understandable.

Touche. I've already unshackled myself, brother.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pastors all over the world, combined after several nights of vigil together cannot prove the existence of God to one atheist.
OP, and others on this thread, with all due respect, you can never prove the existence of God to any man who doubts it.

Doubting the existence of God isn't the same as saying 'there is no God'.

OP, your right reply is to tell him that you believe that God exists and you wld rather hold onto this believe blindly, than onto nothing but doubt. Argument closed!
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
pweshex:

you dont have to worry about how youd prove nothing. Let the holy spirit reside in you, when they see the fruits the'll come arround to ask how you came about the fruits of the spirit then the God of signs and wonders would do what he does best
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by plaetton: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
pweshex:
Op.
If you were smart, you would ask yourself why you feel the compulsion to make your friend to swallow your beliefs.
Has it occurred to you that it is the insecurity you feel about your beliefs that is driving you into frustration?
Your friends refusal to buy your religious bullshyte is diminishing you and your self-esteem. Do you know why?
Because you know deep inside you , that your belief is just the product of your mind.
Faith =hope= doubts.

Your friend is just nullifying your faith, and hope in the existence of god.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by plaetton: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
donmalcolm21:

Another Einstein.lol

If atheist know this, then why are they atheists

1 Like

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Weah96:

Touche. I've already unshackled myself, brother.

Story story. You said i'm helping you make your points now you are telling stories. All these children here sef. Abeg park well make i chat with reasonable human beings.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
plaetton:

Another Einstein.lol

If atheist know this, then why are they atheists???

Because they enjoy living in self deceit.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by plaetton: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
The fact that notion of god tend to greatly appeal to dumb people is a good clue that god doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Longstride: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
honourhim:

SMHLOL ...do you even understand his point?
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by Longstride: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Christians can be amazingly dumb though shocked

1 Like

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by plaetton: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
honourhim:

Wow!
Smart answer.

1 Like

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by plaetton: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Longstride:

I swear.

1 Like

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Longstride:

SMHLOL ...do you even understand his point?

No its you that understands his point.smh
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
plaetton:

Wow!
Smart answer.

Wow..Smart answer too.
Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by honourhim: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Longstride:

Only in your amazingly dumb understanding.

1 Like

Re: How Sure Are You that God exists by plaetton: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
honourhim:

Wow..Smart answer too.

Again, dumb Christians are evidence that god doesn't exist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release The Power Of The Spirit With This Truth - Joseph Prince / How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews / Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.