Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,284 members, 7,974,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:54 PM

International Open University Network (study For Free From Home) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Open University Network (study For Free From Home) (621 Views)

How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Master’s Degree / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / University & College Network(study Abroad Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Open University Network (study For Free From Home) by GOUN: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
The International Open University Network Nigeria is an online educational platform made up of a network of over 100 universities that are offering their Certificate and Professional courses online FREE. We encourage you to update your CV with these innovative courses while you work. If you are waiting for JAMB admission, you can take our courses that are inline with your academic pursuit. Believe me you will love them!

These are some of the services we provide:

1. Brings to you some of the best online free university courses (Certificate level) from prestigious universities in US, EU and Asia.

2. Registers you for the best online courses, prepares your VIDEO LECTURES and LECTURE NOTES and delivers to you

3. Alerts you on upcoming tests and assignments

4. Alerts you on new courses that interest you

All the courses are free, but our services (Delivering your lecture and video materials and monitoring courses) to enable you take the courses without stress costs N3000 Only per course.

Each Course lasts for a minimum 4weeks and maximum 3 months. (Note they are not degree but professional certificate courses)

Upon completion of each course the offering University will mail you your certificate FREE, on the condition you score a minimum of 55-60% in the course.

Please visit our page here https://www.facebook.com/globalopenuniversityinitiative to see sample courses,videos and other details

If you would like us to keep you informed about new courses please fill this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YwRDITFOlwCGtyl6e_bfTC86Bw9m8zEricDl9UcuM9w/viewform

Call 08034033703 for more details
Re: International Open University Network (study For Free From Home) by lormarx: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
any more info

(1) (Reply)

Kwasu To Start Center For Nollywood Studies / A Rare Opportunity That Is Not Worth Missing:: 2015 International Education Fair / DOWNLOAD Another Man: Tribute To Fallen Heroes In The Nigerian Army (M.I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.