Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:52 PM

Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family (19718 Views)

Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Walter Anga And His Beautiful Family / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by LORDI(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
LordCenturion:
....... beautiful,,,her first daughter(lizzy pinnick) is my gf,,we just started last two months,,please I need advice on her,cuz I don't want to loose her to any guy in future
stay away from my lizzy abeg.
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by macpetrus(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
So this woman don drop 3 kids n still look beautful.... I must marry a beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by LORDI(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
LordCenturion:
....... beautiful,,,her first daughter(lizzy pinnick) is my gf,,we just started last two months,,please I need advice on her,cuz I don't want to loose her to any guy in future
stay away from my lizzy abeg,..lizzy na my GF
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by DonaldGenes(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wait a min: iThought they said he was sacked?
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by DonaldGenes(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Lovely family! The wife too fine and fair

Do go bleaching oh!! Just saying
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Lastanza: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
team beaurifl wife til devil repent,,
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Beautiful family!
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
How does this pix better our FIFA ranking??
How does this pix change our qualification status??. Will this pix make us participate in Afcon 2015??
Let the story be told, beautiful lady your clueless husband was swayed by clueless GEJ costing us the ticket to play at the tournament..
Gorgeous family...
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by niggereyez(f): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
the pics seriously make sense!
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by M4gunners: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wendy80:
kiss
Abeg how do you want to sale this your space to me. I have important contribution to make.
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Wendy80(f): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
M4gunners:
Abeg how do you want to sale this your space to me. I have important contribution to make.
cheesy cheesy grin
I'm not a member oh
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Lilimax(f): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Beautiful family.
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by M4gunners: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wendy80:

cheesy cheesy grin
I'm not a member oh
Oh i thought you are. Noted
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Lilimax(f): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
phovk dem
why the bad belle nah undecided
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Lawalemi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
And is this a recent picture?
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by roufy235(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by pablus: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
what kind of Nigerian name is Amaju Pinnick?

1 Like

Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Abyzan(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
I love Nigeria...when it's your turn, eat the money and keep innocent face wink cool
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by honeric01(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
See this man sha, you for allow your wife sit down make you stand as the protector of the family na.

All the same, nice pix. cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by fireforfire: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
elderhimself:
So should we clap for him??

dobaale for him
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by sonnie10: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
honeric01:
See this man sha, you for allow your wife sit down make you stand as the protector of the family na.

All the same, nice pix. cool

Give the man some credit for being the one carrying the baby while the wife is just posing for the camera.

1 Like

Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by honeric01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
sonnie10:

Give the man some credit for being the one carrying the baby while the wife is just posing for the camera.

Credit wetin? after being the one sitting down, you expected the woman to still carry the baby abi?
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by maurasexy8600: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who he help? Ehn?
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by sonnie10: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
honeric01:

Credit wetin? after being the one sitting down, you expected the woman to still carry the baby abi?

They made it sound as if he is just sitting down and doing nothing.
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by okiron: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2014
This is beautiful, nice looking family
Re: Photo: NFF Chairman Amaju Pinnick Shows Off His Beautiful Family by Uchwilliam(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Chei see cute wife oo.dis one go dey make person to de sneek out from office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speed Darlington & Tunde Ednut Reconcile During His Performance At A Show In US / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Beautiful Mother In New Photo / Ini Edo And Ernest Ogwezzy At NAFEST In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.