Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,572 members, 7,921,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. (2744 Views)

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by tyson99(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
doyin okugbe and his big mouth spewing trash who is fooling who.....na so omisore win election inside prison shior
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by hemucology(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
I dn't blame u,
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by TopsyKrete: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
4bobo:
Liars. when you pardon all the polithiefs that become your friend How will that happen?
Just look at how they handle BH issues. in as much that i want this BH to stop, why are they having such power and energy to travel hundreds of miles in convoy to attack villages without being checked? how many are they self, because all we see is 100s killed, 200 killed? dem no dey finish? and before you know it they will attack another community ?who is deceiving who?
we heard it one time that our president had no shoe in his younger age BUT with this, i can categorically say he has not only shoe, he also had horses to ride . He might come wealthy family...
so who is fooling who?
[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/1923271_jonababy_jpeg706ce629fe06ab0ad2ef3510fd0dc62a[/img]

[size=20pt]WORD!!![/size]
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by Iroh88(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

And you think GMB would pass psychological evaluation? Those psychologists doing his evaluation would have a field day deciphering the mind of an extremist. Not a job I'd want to apply for.
It is funny how animated you get whenever you mention or see Buhari get mentioned anywhere. What an effect the gentleman's got on you. And as per your not applying for such a job, what need is there?? Apparently, you are totally unemployable (apologies to soludo) grin!!
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by errandboy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yeye talk ! How? How many of these corrupt rulers have you prosected?

These your statements sef is corruption, you are claiming what is not real. You are shamelessly exposing your dirty yash..

Make I answer my Oga joor !
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by espn(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

And you think GMB would pass psychological evaluation? Those psychologists doing his evaluation would have a field day deciphering the mind of an extremist. Not a job I'd want to apply for.
shut up nd let's have some peace wif dis extremist nonsense u guys dwell on wen talking abt GMB u ppl shld cum up wif sumfin new!
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by Kbworld: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
c Mr. bastard dey talk
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by Clerverly: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
berem:
Cleverly, I was about quoting the comment below but you just did. Its good we share the same thoughts on this:

So what is bastard Doyin Okuigbe insinuating in the above comment? A very useless comment indeed!

The man na yeye Bastard! cheesy
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by Clerverly: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. by LogicPower(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Clerverly:

By dropping charges against, Mohammed Abacha, Gbenga Daniel, Bankole Femi Fani Kayode, Mohammed Abacha, Ifeanyi Ubah, Stella Oduah and also rehabilitating the convicted ones like Alamiesegha, Bode George etc!

I believe history will not be kind to GEJ for his self-centred willingness to pardon the past, the present and even the future looters in this country if only they can reciprocate by helping him to win re-election.

In fact Nigeria has NEVER seen a 'leader' who appears SO COMFORTABLE AND TOTALLY AT EASE in his OPEN ROMANCE WITH THE MOST NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT AND EVIL ELEMENTS of the society!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It / Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate / Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.