Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,068 members, 7,931,676 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids (18331 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London / ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by junglej: 5:47am On Dec 08, 2014
No, she really does a lot of giving back to the less previlage kids. She spends all her birthdays at orphanages, if their is anything good about her, its this she does it ALWAYS. No publicity staut

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2014
zekki:
I hop she drops something for them. no be only to take pictures with them.

your comment is out of point ...I am not sure you read the write up, you only glance through the pictures....SHE IS THE CARE GIVER FOR THE CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2014
im impressed smiley
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by MsNas(f): 5:49am On Dec 08, 2014
chiibekee:
She wants to impress us
How about you impressing us? If you're not impressed by what she did...

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Humbility.. kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Burger01(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2014
chiibekee:
She wants to impress us
We are impressed! So let her impress us.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Raphtop(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2014
A very good job jare, i just hope others will emulate.
at least ds one beter pass the likes of dbanj (koko nonsense )

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by lakamua: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Too many topics on front page is killing your forum
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by kwaraguy(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Empress Njamah, you will forever be happy in your life, all your efforts in life shall lead to success. By the special Grace of almighty ALLAH. Ameen
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Gordieshegz(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Blessed is she who cares for the helpless children for she shall be called the mother of plenty,,a generation shall be traced to her as her name will be immortalised in the land of the living...to everyone,DOWN SYNDROME patients and the afflicted need serious help pls...try and play a part and help stop the stigmatization of any sorts of these innocent souls...they didn't decide their genetic make-up..nature made them this way!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by crackhouse(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2014
youngvizzy1:
Where's Ini Edo? She needs to see this
Ini edo doesn't love slowpoke cos she just manage to escape it.
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by cococandy(f): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Castos:
I hope she's lobbying well to keep the foundation going or she'll be a down syndrome herself.
where do these imbes crawl out from?

How much have you done for the kids with downs syndrome? Why cursing someone who's at least trying?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by holatin(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2014
even though into dey listen to your song but I like how you behave even 2face no see all this do
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Ezedon(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2014
is she also contesting for a post and use this as campaign?
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Johnnoo(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2014
This is cool!!! Kudos to you Empress Njamah
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by fairygeh(f): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2014
chiibekee:
She wants to impress us
And have u ever touched somebody's life in your entire life? I wonder why human beings cannot appreciate something good when they see one,.#badbelle #quotemeandfacefire

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2014
I too like this lady
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by hotwax: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2014
So they are now using these innocent children for cheap fame. Stupid publicity. These guys deserves privacy.

I urge the parent of these kids to sue these yeye desperate celebrities.
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by iykofias(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Nice gesture, a queen from d heart #bigkudos
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Bibol(f): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2014
God bless her, she's got a good heart
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by bosschinalu(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2014
tyconcepts:
The fight to remain relevant tho'
Bibol:
God bless her, she's got a good heart
tyconcepts:
The fight to remain relevant tho'

The heart of Man i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅ desperately wicked as we know... Bhu she try sha
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by ebiye55(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Caracta:

It's her NGO! Did you read at all? Drop what again?

Some people ehn!
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by adeoladeola(f): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2014
zekki:
I hop she drops something for them. no be only to take pictures with them.

Some peeps will just open their mouth 'waaaah' and vomit gibberish. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by zbone(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Burger01:

We are impressed! So let her impress us.
impressed by empress..
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by tania28(f): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2014
orbis:
All these over aged mgbekes....make she go marry joor
u think she doesn't want to?
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by Opeedo(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2014
WOnderful of you

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by ADRILL(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Now can someone tell me why this lady will lack heavens benevolence.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by chiibekee(f): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2014
fairygeh:
And have u ever touched somebody's life in your entire life? I wonder why human beings cannot appreciate something good when they see one,.#badbelle #quotemeandfacefire
I see u want me to notice. U can go and rest now. Av seen u
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by koikoi2(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
May God bless her. It is a rare privilege to be in a position to help others. TB Joshua.
Re: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids by koikoi2(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
May God bless her. "It is a rare privilege to be in a position to help others". TB Joshua.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Susan Peters Celebrates 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Gues Who?celebrities In Their Childhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.