Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? (3487 Views)

Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics / What TB Joshua Prophesized About 2015 General Elections 1 Year Ago – Read / 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by papaejima1: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
I remember using corner eye to see one thread where TB Joshua predicted Obama will be hospitalized. On seeing this on Yahoo the article naturally came to mind

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama, who had medical tests on Saturday after complaining of a sore throat, is suffering from acid reflux, the president's physician said.

"The president's symptoms are consistent with soft tissue inflammation related to acid reflux and will be treated accordingly," Obama's doctor, Captain Ronny Jackson, said in a statement.

Acid reflux is a condition in which the stomach contents flow back up from the stomach into the esophagus, causing such symptoms as heartburn and sore throat.

Obama, 53, went to Walter Reed military hospital for a fiber optic exam of his throat and since swelling was detected, doctors decided to perform a CT scan as well, Jackson said.

"The CT scan was conducted this afternoon purely as a matter of convenience for the President's schedule. The CT scan was normal," Jackson added.

Jackson said he recommended Obama go to Walter Reed for the tests after the president complained of suffering from a sore throat over the past couple of weeks.

Jackson did not give any cause for Obama's case of the illness. There are many risk factors for acid reflux, including smoking, use of alcohol and hiatal hernia, according to the U.S. National Library of Medicine. Most people respond to lifestyle changes and medicines, although many patients need to continue on medication to control their symptoms.

Obama had his annual physical exam in June and was given a clean bill of health by Jackson, who noted in a medical report that daily exercise, healthy eating and a tobacco-free lifestyle had helped the president stay in great shape. The president is a former smoker.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-complaining-sore-throat-diagnosed-acid-reflux-034956554.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&soc_trk=fb
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by odiyaka(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Well, no prophecy is a push over. one can never tell who God can use. but pray for a the gift to know which is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by Fabdedon(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
hmm?
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by publicenemy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pastor T.B Joshua heals and sees things before they happen and i think he is a good man regardless.... But one thing i cant attest to is...

Does he see and heal with the help of God?

But whatever the case as long as he heals and see we are happy and proud of him..

Let only God judge him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by papaejima1: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am still trying to know whether or not to call this a prophecy yet since I know that every human take ill from time to time irrespective of your status.

If I said OBJ would fall sick next year and it so emerges that he went for his annual checkup, does that qualify as prophecy?
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Obama is a very sick man.

I think he has some form of cancer.

He has really aged badly within the last 6 yrs.

He looks 20 yrs older.

Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by jacabi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
After all, he is human.
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by Nogen: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
And who doesn't fall ill? He is a human being just like every one of us, so he's bound to fall sick.
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by nairamaverick(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
well
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
...the evil that men do will befall them. Obama, the real world terrorist! country -bully.
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by delishpot: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

He looks 20 yrs older.

It happens to all American presidents. Look at their before white house and after white house pictures.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5617891
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by rozayx5(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
delishpot:

It happens to all American presidents. Look at their before white house and after white house pictures.

that job is damn stressful shocked shocked
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by Eziachi: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

He looks 20 yrs older.

Do you know what it takes to carry the sort of burden American leaders carry, especially the daily mind blowing secrets they cannot even share with their own wife that they carry? It's enough to age anyone.
Go and look at George Bush when he came in and when he was leaving, it's much the same. But once they leave office, they recover and look fresher.

Only in Africa, especially Nigeria that leaders look better in power than before power. Because coming to power is like winning a lottery every week for them.
Check out the Goodluck Jonathan that resembles Papi-Luwe when he was a deputy governor and the Jonathan of fleet of jets of 2014 and see my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by delishpot: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
rozayx5:

that job is damn stressful shocked shocked

Yeah, it is.
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by Eziachi: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
By the way how does predictions and guess work based on known reality translate into being called prophecy?
Prophecy is telling Obama's mum that in 2008 your unborn child will become the president of the United State.
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by Oahray: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lmao! Throat test = hospitalized.

I give up! grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by Caseless: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Did T.B. Joshua mention in his prediction that obama was going to have 'acid reflux'?
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
papaejima1:
I remember using corner eye to see one thread where TB Joshua predicted Obama will be hospitalized. On seeing this on Yahoo the article naturally came to mind

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-complaining-sore-throat-diagnosed-acid-reflux-034956554.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&soc_trk=fb
We have good health care and excellently trained Doctors, prophesies by false messengers is for the poor, backwards, superstitious and underdeveloped Third world. We don't believe in such out here.
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

He looks 20 yrs older.

And in your infinite intelligence you couldn't see that the two pictures you posted are actually the same and that the other one was photo shopped to make him look aged?

1 Like

Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by nobilis: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2014
I wonder how this OP will say that TB Joshua's predictions have come true.

Obama went for his annual routine hospital check-up and it was discovered he has acid reflux. Tests were done and he left the hospital about 28 minutes after he walked in.

TB Joshua said Obama will be hospitalised

OP, please get a dictionary and check the meaning of "hospitalise".
Re: Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? by papaejima1: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2014
nobilis:
I wonder how this OP will say that TB Joshua's predictions have come true.

Obama went for his annual routine hospital check-up and it was discovered he has acid reflux. Tests were done and he left the hospital about 28 minutes after he walked in.

TB Joshua said Obama will be hospitalised

OP, please get a dictionary and check the meaning of "hospitalise".
Pls get a dictionary and check the meaning of this symbol "?" after a sentence.

(1) (Reply)

National Association Of Nigerian Prostitutes (NANP) To Give Free Sex If Buhari W / Zahra Buhari's Reaction To The Rain Falling In Lagos. It Might Shock You / Breakingnews: Buhari Sacks Comptroller General Immigration, Abeshi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.