Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game (1206 Views)

How She Lost Her Virginity To A Stranger At NYSC Camp / Guys; See The Fastest Way Of Catching A Cheating Woman [must Read] / Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game by Denko2721987(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2014
During a recent Detroit Lions game, a guy was informed that his pregnant lady friend was allegedly cheating on him. And the stranger sitting in the seats behind them handed over the evidence.

According to a Facebook post that has since gone viral, the stranger at the game noticed she was texting another man named Jason. After sitting and watching her for quite some time, he noticed that the things she was texting this other guy weren’t all that appropriate if she was already in a relationship.

Here’s what he had to say about the incident in his Facebook post:

I was at the Detroit Lions game today when I noticed this woman who looks 8 months pregnant in a seat in front of me texting a man messages like ‘I wish I was with you all day’ and ‘I will see you as soon as I’m done with him.’ She kept hiding her phone every time her partner put his arm around her or reached in to talk to her.

So, what did he end up doing about it? He wrote the unsuspecting dude in front of him a little note. wink

Being the man that I am I couldn’t help it. I had to write him a little note on the way out. After the game was done, I simply waited for him to exit, and stopped him in front of his woman and handed him a piece of paper. I said: ‘You don’t know me and I don’t know you, read this when you get home, trust men.’ He looked at me confused and said ‘Okay,’ and that was it. I don’t know what happened afterwards.

Although he doesn’t know what came of that note he wrote, he says that he “was a little tipsy” and doesn’t care because “it felt good. I hate fake people.”

Maybe she’s one of those sly types that deletes messages in her phone before she can get caught. Still, we’d love to find out what really happened when they got home.

What would you do in this situation? Just mind your own business or do what this guy did?

Source:- ww.inotalkanything.datsall angrycool
Re: Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game by Denko2721987(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2014
ISSSOKAYYY

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game by jasper7(m): 12:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Smart
Re: Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game by chukxie(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2014
That's what technology has caused. Back then when they were no cellphones cheating was a bit difficult to carry out. But now it's a walk in the park. No thanks to technology.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game by naijaboiy: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Pathetic undecided
Re: Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game by Impulse80(m): 2:11am On Dec 08, 2014
cheesy Na wa

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game by pussyeater(m): 4:13am On Dec 08, 2014
See Gobe!!!

(1) (Reply)

Love Saying, Quotes & Proverbs / How To Win Every Argument With Your Wife / Why Single Women See Married Men As Hot Cake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.