Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,538 members, 7,885,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? (17401 Views)

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? / Should A Married Woman Be A Bridesmaid? / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2006
what stupid law, angryfor me i think a girl should see herself as a gem,and should ensure a guy goes through due process.as for me i dont think i can sleep with my fiance before i am fully married [traditional and blessing of marriage in church]to him.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by mukina2: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2006
no
in most cases when you get pregnant for em fiance's
they end up leaving you before the wedding or they 'll leave you at the altar.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Memunah(f): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2006
I dont see the need to get pregnant before marriage cos i dont also believe in pre marital sex.since you call someone your Fiance,and plan to get married why the haste to get pregnant when you will definitely marry him and get pregnant.So its not a Must a Woman must get Pregnant before marriage,Though we ve got different views on the topic but for me. I DONT LIKE THE IDEA
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by diyobdw(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2006
im indifferent
but for real if i got my guy demanding for it i wont cos am not getting married just to have kid.
Marriage is more than that!
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by MP007(m): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2007
it is not right , the bible is against it , its a sigm of fear to get pregnant before marriage, some see it as a way of "testing the waters"
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by CrazyMan(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2007
Well it all depends.

Most pregnancies that come outside marriage come as a result of carelessness on the part of the two parties; so when this happens, you and your partner are to sit down and take full responsibilities of your actions.

But if am to advise a single girl on this issue, I’d say wait till you get married; it’s much better that way.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by thomasy1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2007
most pple dnt even no when they get into it,well,if u do know that u r not really to care for a child,u better play it safe,or dnt play at all,cos no goin back when it happens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,den u have to
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by CrazyMan(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2007
That’s why you have a woman has to b very careful when she gets into a relationship
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Mabullet: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2007
This is a very bad idea,ve heard alot about it in the past but l believe something like this occurs among parents that are so backward,not enlightened.In this modern day,every enlightened parents wish is to marry and give away in marriage without pregnancy, but mistakes do happen in some cases and that is not really understandable, I am 100% against such rules that no pregnancy ,no marriage,
God forbid badthing, its all just an excuse to be promiscuos.To me its a very bad idea.Good ridiance to bad rubbish.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by BABEELOVE(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Topic

Yes!!!! It is alright to get knocked up before your wedding----the only sure way to know that the "parts" are working!!!! cool
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by laudate: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2007
BABEELOVE:

@Topic

Yes!!!! It is alright to get knocked up before your wedding----the only sure way to know that the "parts" are working!!!! cool

Why am I not suprised, eh? Am sure you had a bun in the oven, when you tied the knot! cheesy Na wa for you o!
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2007
laudate:

Why am I not suprised, eh? Am sure you had a bun in the oven, when you tied the knot! cheesy Na wa for you o!

Siddon for thia! I don drop 3 before I tie the knot sef! He he he he he he!!! wink Somethings cannot wait you know. How do you think I ever got a marriage proposal!  Slow guy!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by squirrel20(f): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2008
i don't think it is ideal to get pregnant before marriage as premarital sex is a sin
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by sammyzacks(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2008
yes. premarital sex is sin. but let him that has no sin cast the first stone.
it should not be that one gets pregnant before wedding. but what if it happens? the solution is never try abortion. accept full responsibility and get married.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by LadyT(f): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2008
No way in hell am I going to be a fat pregnant bride.
Its a stupid new fashion trend I cant tell you the number of weddings I have been too involving Nigerians and the wife to be looks like shes going to give birth any second.

Theres no need for it. When did it become tradition anyway?
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by ellaluchi: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2008
The ideal norm is dat a woman ought not be pregnant before marriage but truly speaking after my traditional marriage,,,i got pregnant and it would have been incurably bad if we had aborted d pregnancy just becos it would be wrong 2 be pregnant before wedding.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by boywest(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
YES!. na naija we dey. it is important for d womand to be sure that the man fit give am belle o grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by JoyceAgim(f): 9:28pm On May 11, 2008
nah i dnt think its rite.but if it happens,they both have to bear the full responsibility together.bt i think its absolutely wrong putting ur girl/fiancee in the family way b4 wed lock.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by iz2much: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
Better U get Pregnant b4 marriage to avoid Childlessness
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by olekus(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
well, it is not good having sex or pregnant b4 marriage. but if it happened someone can start planning. provided that the two guys like it, if not, there will be a trouble married life. is all about caring for the happiness of the two guys invovled.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2009
absolutely not!
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by origina9ja(f): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2009
shocked shocked
nah
very bad idea
me that want to b size0 on my wedding day
grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by babake81(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2009
I encourage u guyz to visit the link below for professional advice on the subject b4 us

http://www.growthtrac.com/artman/publish/test--driving-sex-before-marriage-597.php
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Spain007(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2009
well, all man with his/her point.,to me i see no harm to it,i believe children comes through god, nobody know d pregnancy that will deliver a king,so delete d word god forbid,me i cant or its wrong, how abt after so called tradt/wedd.ceremony,no pregnancy no birth,what then would u say?, whatsoever that falls from up has its space down, greetings
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by egyptian84: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2009
I do not think a woman should be having any children before marriage. there are many reasons for that statement, I believe if the man is ready to be a father, then he is also ready to be a husband. if the reasons why couples are not married because of wedding expenses, then think about the expenses of baby products,
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2009
It is the up to the man and the woman
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by najayi: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
You cannot have sex before marriage, it is an abomination. Many people have settled their divorce before entering into marriage all 'cos they defiled the bed. God ordained marriage from the beginning and his intention for it are so numerous, childbearing is part of it and not all of it. If you get married to your fiancee and there comes a delay, l believe the one that constituted marriage should be consulted, there is no woman that is not fruitful ;cos God made women to be fruitful, any one that is not should consult God , and God will reveal to you the reasons. You cannot test drive your fiancee and expect God to be happy with you, remember every file ends on the table of God. Do all the necessary things to be done, so you can enjoy a blissful and fruitful marriage. Many women got pregnant before marriage in the process of test driving, but never give the man peace of mind in the marriage, never contributes financially to the upkeep of the home, not respectful etc, and all we could see is many children. The end result sometimes is for the man to run away from her and her children. Please, think about all these, DO NOT DEFILE THE BED OF MARRIAGE---IT IS DANGEROUS.

God bless you.
Najayi.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
It is their choice . . . . .not a must
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by ubiaa5(f): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
YES, NO grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
ubiaa5:

YES, NO grin
u forgot the last option . . . . "maybe"
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
There is no 'maybe' about the answer. The only answer is no. The guy may even decide not to go through with the wedding. What happens then. Abortion? Single motherhood?
Actually the strictures against fornication are 90% of the time for the protection of the woman., so its up to her to say no to premarital sex. Its that simple.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
tensor777:

There is no 'maybe' about the answer. The only answer is no. The guy may even decide not to go through with the wedding. What happens then. Abortion? Single motherhood?
Actually the strictures against fornication are 90% of the time for the protection of the woman., so its up to her to say no to premarital sex. Its that simple.

Then, i guess the only solution is the for the babe to seal off her a$$ and make sure no man go there till wedding nite, cos once that happens, big belle cld happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo) / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! / Is A Jobless Man The Head Of His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.