Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,312 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:55 AM

Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect (13096 Views)

We Impersonated Soldiers, Policemen, Says Suspect (photo) / Hardship, Wickedness Of Neighbours Pushed Me Into Robbery, Says Suspect (photo) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by LizbethDharmie(f): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Lord have mercy.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by hazyfm: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2014
WOMAN SEF DEY AMONG

NA WA OOO
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Joskiro50: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Ah made fp for d first time.!

#dancing shoki ah shoki# grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by EzeChux(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2014
That is a story for their new world. It doesn't make sense here any more
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by nijanigga: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2014
teemanbastos:
More reason why APC needs to come on board.
1. to improve welfare of Policeman and security agencies.
2. To provide employments and good jobs for youths so they wunt engage in robbery and social vices.
tell gej to release the $50 billion he stole, more than enough to reorganize NPF.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by onadana: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2014
coolWhat is wrong with this guy he doesn't have fresh information...why is he telling us what we already know.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by chismo007(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2014
The best way to steal na with biro cheesy
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2014
we would have killed many policemen-we only robbed with toy guy...dat guy is a thiefing liar!
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by tenry(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2014
With this kind of revelation,It is possible to buy stolen car from car dealers. Unsuspecting buyer, eager to drive his own car won't know that the car was snatched frm someone else. Now that I am saving towards getting my car in 2015, I gotta be careful then. May God lead you and I aright.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Collynzo9: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Na them get armed robbery for Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by dre11(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2014
Who says police earn peanut need to be stoned

How about guys that earn 30thousands and he is able to kept his wife and kid happy

They should just shoved the peanut rubbish by the side.. ...

This shows that police no get conscience self
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by fabolakers(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2014
The writer of this article just keeps repeating himself over and over again just to make his article a bit lengthy. undecided
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Janeify:
Peanuts? That's true but doyou have to rob/kill inorder to assist them?you should have looked for a job(any random job will do,it mustn't be a white collar job)and giving them any amount you wish.Things/Generosity are better when done legally
That is absolute lie. We have men even on the bank security worker that earn far lesser than the police and they still carry out their duties ethically. It's just mere greed. No police officer earns below 50k.

It would be good if I earn that and still I haven't carried gun.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by CaniiiceDim(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
Who told this Criminals they earn peanuts? I earn far below those Men in Black and still keep my family running.

Thieves
. Keep quiet, Mister.

The real policemen that face these robbers at night earn less than 50k per month, and they have wives and children to feed.
Do you earn less than 50k?

There is no hazard allowance for policemen, as it is obtained in the medical fields.
Yet, they get killed anyhow and their wives widowed, without any sympathy from people like you.

If the reformation of Nigeria Police does not start with making policemen one of the best paid people in the country,
Then any reformation would continue to fail.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2014
nijanigga:

tell gej to release the $50 billion he stole, more than enough to reorganize NPF.
Who is this insane mungo park? Do you write from your brain or anus?

Ode oshi
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by nwene222(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
I guess the shootout with the police was with the toy guns Story for the gods!!!
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
. Keep quiet, Mister.

The real policemen that face these robbers at night earn less than 50k per month, and they have wives and children to feed.

There is no hazard allowance for policemen, as it is obtained in the medical fields.
Yet, they get killed anyhow and their wives widowed, without any sympathy from people like you.

If the reformation of Nigeria Police does not start with making policemen one of the best paid people in the country,
You're a daft. Where did you get your facts that they don't earn above 50k. Why do you lots keep spewing unverified information.

They earn far above 50k.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by oweman: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=slimmy05 post=28688251]Who told this Criminals they earn peanuts? I earn far below those Men in Black and still keep my family running.

Thieves[/quot

And how much do you earn
Am not a police fan but they deserve better deal to atract the best of the society .
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by edo3(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Are those toy guns? Abi my eyes no dey see well.. This guy dey mad o.. Baba bajinotu!!!
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Janeify(f): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
That is absolute lie. We have men even on the bank security worker that earn far lesser than the police and they still carry out their duties ethically. It's just mere greed. No police officer earns below 50k.

It would be good if I earn that and still I haven't carried gun.
kiss
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=oweman post=28689222][/quote] don't bother about what I earn. Thanks
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
Who told this Criminals they earn peanuts? I earn far below those Men in Black and still keep my family running.

Thieves
These criminals think their victims do not have families and dependents. Only police and soldiers do...SMH....it is like Aki saying kids are not counted in his culture but counted his siblings plus the one that died.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by kingthreat(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2014
teemanbastos:
More reason why APC needs to come on board.
1. to improve welfare of Policeman and security agencies.
2. To provide employments and good jobs for youths so they wunt engage in robbery and social vices.

Robbery happened in APC state.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2014
nwene222:
I guess the shootout with the police was with the toy guns Story for the gods!!!
I saw the lie too! angry
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by nijanigga: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
Who is this insane mungo park? Do you write from your brain or anus?

Ode oshi
pdp.pig e-rat your oga on d top no chop $50billion , why him sack lamido sanusi? all the crumbs you're paid will soon finish when gej your master will be sent packing next feb.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by papoose321: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Arm robber Makin good investment wit policemen now wey police don cassh dem.. Dem go ask 4 refunds
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by natureblack(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
. Keep quiet, Mister.

geeez..........I adore your sense of judgment .You are one unfeigned smart dude.I applaud how you nailed the douchebag straight into his head devoid of brain.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
"Weldon" Mr. Robin Hood of Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
You're a daft. Where did you get your facts that they don't earn above 50k. Why do you lots keep spewing unverified information.

They earn far above 50k.
. You re a slowpoke,,, I am surrounded with policemen. A level 3, level 4 policeman that constitute more than 60% of police workforce earn less than 50k. How many policemen have you seen their salary alerts? Nansense !!!
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by domido(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Tank God he left enough for his children.
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by sylve11: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Janeify:
Peanuts? That's true but doyou have to rob/kill inorder to assist them?you should have looked for a job(any random job will do,it mustn't be a white collar job)and giving them any amount you wish.Things/Generosity are better when done legally

To read, na 1 thing. To understand, na anoda thing. To comment, na something else. cool
Re: Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Police college barracks, Ikeja

President Jonathan made a surprise visit to the Police College, Ikeja, days after Channels TV exposed the shameful state of the college. The president, who was on his way to an ECOWAS meeting in Ivory Coast, asked for his flight to be diverted to Ikeja. He immediately proceeded on an inspection tour of the hostels, college kitchen, dining hall and the Officers’ Mess. Then he demanded to know how Channels TV gained access to the college to film the embarrassing condition of the college. No one had an answer for him. He promised to revamp the college after declaring that the documentary by Channels was a smear campaign. He said:

“This is a calculated attempt to damage the image of this government. The Police College, Ikeja is not the only training institution in Nigeria”

The place needs to be revamped. What has a smear campaign got to do with anything? It’s not unbelievable that people live here but it’s extremely sad. See pictures below:

http://www.gistus.com/20521/police-barracks-9ja

And you wonder why they look so hungry and are always begging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+ Photo : 2 Men, 1 Woman Stripped Naked For Using “juju” To Rob In Calabar / He Only Pretended To Be Dead - Police Reacts To Report Of Killing Bus Driver / BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.