Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,320 members, 7,881,179 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad (4177 Views)

10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad / Top 10 Cheapest Europeans Countries To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by 9jamentors: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
A lot of people believe that study abroad is quite expensive, so when they hear anything about to travel oversea and study.it always seems like rocket-science and they have to cut their arm and legs to achieve this.

However one thing that stands between Nigerians and this goal is the cost
Of studying abroad. But never worry.

Here are top 10 cheapest European Countries to study abroad.

1. Germany-Public universities in most part of Germany do not charge tuition fees for both local and international students, the few German regions that charge tuition fees like Munich has an average tuition fees as low as US$ 1000. Most German cities are more affordable to live in than other European cities like Paris and London.
Top German Universities for International Students: Technische Universität Berlin; Freie Universität Berlin; Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin; Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and Technical University, Munich. Average Tuition Fees: EUR 1000 per academic year

2.Cyprus-Near East University. Infact you can pay your tuition fees as low as EUR1400 per academic year and have jobs offering to survive with.

3.Belgium- Brussels, the capital of Belgium and indeed the entire country is affordable for international students, the average tuition fees is US$ 1000 per annum. The cost of living is relatively low and the quality of living is high.Top Belgium Universities for International Students: University in Leuven, Belgium, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) and Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB). Average Tuition Fees: €1,500 per academic year.

4. France -France has a low tuition rate for both local and international students.
Paris the French capital is the top overall QS Best Student Cities for 2 consecutive years. Other cities in France have the additional advantage of
Having a lower cost of living than Paris. The average tuition fees are
US$1,000. French Universities offer diverse accommodation packages for
International students at affordable rates. Top Universities for International Students: University in Lyon, France, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon and Université Jean Moulin Lyon. Average Tuition Fees: US$1,000 per academic year.

Don't forget that admission is in progress now for 2015 academic year. So what are you waiting for.NO DULL YOURSELF AGAIN! Say bye-bye to ASUU to strike and study abroad today.

WE OFFER ALSO:
-Airport pick for any of our students.
-Scholarship Program.
-Accommodation for students.
-Low flight ticket

WONT YOU TRY US TODAY?

CALL US ON 08137615238 OR 07018002695 to start your dreams today.

2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2014
SO YOU ARE THE ONE BEHIND I SCHOOL IN FRANCE ADMISSIONS? WELDOM

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by LagosBoi2(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2014
unless credible persons can endorse you, nobody will try you

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2014
LagosBoi2:
unless credible persons can endorse you, nobody will try you
GBAM!!!
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by icekidgodfrey(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2014
Low tuition in Germany is not the issue, being treated like a piece of shxt is! That country has a way treating visitors with the waaaaarrmest of European welcome! Don't even think of it if your family lives on less than 1million naira a month.
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice post bro.. i've been looking for this for a very long time.. WHERE IS YOUR HEAD OFFICE? ?
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by fernandoc(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
What about someone who wants to do his/her masters degree program? What's the cost range? Thanks for your anticipated response. P.S I am a graduate of Mathematics with a second class(upper division).
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
androidroot:
Nice post bro.. i've been looking for this for a very long time.. WHERE IS YOUR HEAD OFFICE? ?
e dey sambisa this thng grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
4bobo:
SO YOU ARE THE ONE BEHIND I SCHOOL IN FRANCE ADMISSIONS? WELDOM
SECONDED
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
achemedez:
e dey sambisa this thng grin
I think the OP should give me his branch or head office before i opt-in
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by rattlesnake(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
androidroot:
I think the OP should give me his branch or head office before i opt-in
jail dey wait
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
more details for masters student
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by dayosaurus(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
9jamentors:

A lot of people believe that study abroad is quite expensive, so when they hear anything about to travel oversea and study.it always seems like rocket-science and they have to cut their arm and legs to achieve this.

However one thing that stands between Nigerians and this goal is the cost
Of studying abroad. But never worry.

Here are top 10 cheapest European Countries to study abroad.

1. Germany-Public universities in most part of Germany do not charge tuition fees for both local and international students, the few German regions that charge tuition fees like Munich has an average tuition fees as low as US$ 1000. Most German cities are more affordable to live in than other European cities like Paris and London.
Top German Universities for International Students: Technische Universität Berlin; Freie Universität Berlin; Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin; Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and Technical University, Munich. Average Tuition Fees: EUR 1000 per academic year

2.Cyprus-Near East University. Infact you can pay your tuition fees as low as EUR1400 per academic year and have jobs offering to survive with.

3.Belgium- Brussels, the capital of Belgium and indeed the entire country is affordable for international students, the average tuition fees is US$ 1000 per annum. The cost of living is relatively low and the quality of living is high.Top Belgium Universities for International Students: University in Leuven, Belgium, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) and Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB). Average Tuition Fees: €1,500 per academic year.

4. France -France has a low tuition rate for both local and international students.
Paris the French capital is the top overall QS Best Student Cities for 2 consecutive years. Other cities in France have the additional advantage of
Having a lower cost of living than Paris. The average tuition fees are
US$1,000. French Universities offer diverse accommodation packages for
International students at affordable rates. Top Universities for International Students: University in Lyon, France, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon and Université Jean Moulin Lyon. Average Tuition Fees: US$1,000 per academic year.

Don't forget that admission is in progress now for 2015 academic year. So what are you waiting for.NO DULL YOURSELF AGAIN! Say bye-bye to ASUU to strike and study abroad today.

WE OFFER ALSO:
-Airport pick for any of our students.
-Scholarship Program.
-Accommodation for students.
-Low flight ticket

WONT YOU TRY US TODAY?

CALL US ON 08137615238 OR 07018002695 to start your dreams today.

Give us a website or office address
Re: Top 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad by tpraiz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mst I skol abroad for my dreams To come tru ?

(1) (Reply)

The Onion Patch – Best Dark Web Websites You Shouldn’t Miss / Underrated Hardest Courses In Nigeria University. / Download "rich Dad,poor Dad " Ebook For Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.