Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,329 members, 7,971,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Went Wrong With Their Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Went Wrong With Their Date? (521 Views)

See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Went Wrong With Their Date? by Rockstar2014(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2014
What went wrong with our date? I asked this question because I am a bit confused and needs some candid advice.
I finally got the attention of this girl I have been asking out for date for over five months. Just yesterday, she agreed to hang out with me at least, to hear me out. Although she had told me earlier that she is not a huge talking type and does neither have much friends nor enjoys much of social life; perhaps a complete introvert. I tried all I could to make her express herself even though it was a first date but to no avail as I was made to do all the talking myself and this attitude of hers made the date some how, a boring one for me .She only smiles when I say what she probably likes, answers my questions in monosyllables like ok, ya, fine, I heard u etc. Even though I dislike extremely wide ladies, I also do not like the dull types because I feel they lack self-esteem which I don't even want to perceive in my enemies let alone my proposed woman. I like this lady in question so so much and I will go as far as taking the proposed relationship with her to a higher level should I finally make her my girl friend; something serious as I am nursing the plan of settling down any moment from mid next year. Now I ask, why was she so calm, allowing me to do all the talking or is it possible she was not comfortable with me, did she perceive me domineering, was I boring to her and finally, can I change this lady to an average social person of my choice? please your good advice will help me sort myself out of this dilemma. Thanks
Re: What Went Wrong With Their Date? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Maami water things lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Their Date? by iceberylin(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
maybe her mouth dh smell undecided
Re: What Went Wrong With Their Date? by justmag(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Trying to change someone is a fools errand! Accept her the way she is or keep it moving.
Re: What Went Wrong With Their Date? by Cholls(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2014
My brother we have different types of babes. So don't worry I know her type she's not confortable with you yet. Don't try to force yourself on her. With time she'll pull down the walls of defense.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Dump Her. / The Proposal / Give Five Why You Will Marry From A Rich Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.