Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,264 members, 7,907,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

Merry Christmas And The Meaning Of C H R I S T M A S - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas And The Meaning Of C H R I S T M A S (500 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Meet The Man With B-R-E-A-S-T Implant!!! / M-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n Competition In China (photos) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas And The Meaning Of C H R I S T M A S by bestads(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2014
My heartfelt Holiday Wish for You…
at C H R I S T M A S is...

C - Customers, clients and patients aplenty.

H - Herd that is loyal.

R - Raving referrals.

I - Independence.

S - Strategies that create breakthroughs.

T - Time to do what you love with whom you love.

M - Massive wealth.

A - Autonomy to live your life how you chose.

S - Success beyond your wildest dreams.

As an entrepreneur, you’ve earned the
freedom to work when you choose and
spend your time however you desire.

We hope you enjoy everyday of this last month
of December...

Sickness is far from you!
Lack is far from you!
Accident is far from you!

God bless....

By the way, if you loved the Christmas song,
bring a smile to people you care about
this season by sharing it with them using
this message...

*A VERY Merry Christmas to you and your
family... Enjoy my early Christmas gift by
Peejay Paul titled *Spread The Christmas at http://www./weearn
Re: Merry Christmas And The Meaning Of C H R I S T M A S by bakprado(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Can't wiat #Anticipating!
Re: Merry Christmas And The Meaning Of C H R I S T M A S by bestads(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2014
bakprado:
Can't wiat #Anticipating!

what are you anticipating

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Dis Options Will U Use? / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Missing Airasia Jet Wreckage Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.