Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,076 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo (15646 Views)

Migrating Back To GLO Bis... / Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo by hayprof(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2007
There r beta phones,
Jst do ur research.
Blackberry ko!
Re: Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo by samboribo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2007
now, you can take your Black Berry to any glo office and get it configured for FREE even if you did not buy it from them.
Re: Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo by hayprof(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2007
who needs dem service.
u r beta off wit other Networks.
Re: Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo by fusionist(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2007
Ive read a lot of contrasting statements to do with RIM's Blackberry's. Below are some of my views:

I had been a Nokia user for 12 years, and about 2.5 years ago, adventured towards using a blackberry device. Within 2 days, I was hooked to it, and have never bothered to carry another phone since,

My first phone was the blackberry 7100v. I now use the newer, flashier verision, Blackberry 8100.

However, the principal on all the blackberry's is the same. It is a dedicated PUSH email device that sends e mails automatically to your phone/device.

Within the first week of carrying a blackberry, I saved my company the equivilant of N625,000 by being able to read emails quickly, respond to the mails on the move, and make decisions or communicate at a much higher or effective rate than using the more conventional method of having to be sat in front of a PC checking e mails,

The real target users for blackberry's are for the people who need to be able to recieve their e mails instantly. This makes it wonderful for the aspiring business man, or a person who engages, or would like to engage in more international trade.

Thanks
Fusionist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) / Airtel Is Taking Their Adverts Too Far.....its Frustrating Nigerians / Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.