Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,317 members, 7,978,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? (2403 Views)

It Goes In Dry And It Comes Out Wet. See Pix / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by golor(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pls frnds what those it mean when a girl say u re dry and not lively?there was a day i was chatting with a girl dat ask me out and she ended up d chat wit'DRY CHAT'hmmmmm i was so sad bt i just had to move on.dis same year two different girls hv said the same thing that am dry and not lively all because wen ever we re alone i don't make any move for sex nd all dat,yesterday was d most annoying.there was dis girl i hv bin asking to come visit me in my house,yesterday she agreed and came,when she came i ask her wat i will offer her she said nothing,after some chat,i made move to kiss her but she rejected after dat i decide not to even attempt a kiss nor any romance,later she pretended to be sleeping thinkin i wil come nd kiss her but i refuse tooo.when she left to her hostel she called me and said im too dry nd not lively...

Pls wat those dat mean?and how can one b lively and also not dry with a girl?abi bin gentle and calm is now sin to girls?some time i hate my self for bin gentle nd calm but most time i enjoy it cos it pay to b gentle....

If u re bin told by a girl dat u re dry nd not lively pls state why she said so.
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by holatin(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
it means you behave like a soldier
Too serious for God amusement
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by okiezman(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
It's means your dry fish wey no get life....your equivalent to dead wood LOL

1 Like

Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:
It's means your dry fish wey no get life....your equivalent to dead wood LOL
sad sad shocked :I na wa o
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by redcliff: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest thing i heard all month
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
So a girl came to visit u and u gave her the chance to sleep.
Smh undecided
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by Cholls(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
My brother what she means is that you're too good for her.
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by okiezman(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Eidosky:
sad sad shocked :I na wa o

Endure gals get bad mouth
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by marieolae(f): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
she said it all, what else do u want to hear?
Liven up guy!
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by Sanchez01: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Naturally, ladies love guys that are spontaneous and funny. That means you fall short of one of these two aforementioned criterion. Learn to make ladies feel at home around you, that way, you wouldn't have another lady tell you such.

1 Like

Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by Maamin(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dry not lively...? shocked and you no tell her say your joystick is a different ball game entirely and is wet and lively lipsrsealed

Nawa for this girls them sef! *sips lacasera*
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by clevvermind(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
u allow her to sleep instead of u to engaged her in a romantic discussions and make her laugh. those that wants to be fu'cked should be fuc'ked hard. be active.
Re: What Those It Mean,when A Girl Say U Re Dry And Not Lively? by IamLEGEND1: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
dude,e b lyk say ur brain has been zombified,u mean to tell me say she come ur room,una gist small,she come fall asleep untop ur bed and u no gree make any move?

in diz kind of situations dia are 2 things involved.

itz either ur "nice-o-meter" went into over-drive
OR

u've been castrated since birth

(1) (Reply)

Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? / I Need To Know, "Meaning Of Rings On Every Finger Of A Lady" / Funny/romantic Cartoons Of An Expectant Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.