Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,634 members, 7,948,432 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Does Age Difference Matter In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Difference Matter In Love? (1170 Views)

Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Does Looks Matter In A Relationship / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by oluwaveeboy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Solange who is 28-years-old got married to her longtime partner who is 51-years-old.
They say when it comes to love age
shouldn’t matter but in some cases you find
the one partner is way too old and the other
is way too young. When it comes to values
and life they have much experience than the
other.
So does age difference matter when it
comes to love? Why?
Let’s talk!

www.naijacruz.com
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
No age doesnt matter, as a matter of fact; my current gf is 24 and i am 19 and we doing perfectly fine.
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by iceberylin(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yes
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by oluwaveeboy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:
No age doesnt matter
why
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by oluwaveeboy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin:
Yes
why
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:
No age doesnt matter, as a matter of fact; my current gf is 24 and i am 19 and we doing perfectly fine.
What? That babe try sha and you too shocked shocked shocked

I can't even date my age mate at least one/two years gap is okay *my opinion
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by nnadychuks(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:
how can you say that.... It matters xpecially when the wife is older.... Guys marry old women for money
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by CzarRex: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]go to d americanz and study dem and den u will see hw wise dey are dat dey dnt rilly consider age in r/ships.e.g Nick cannon 34, nd mariah carey 44, J.Bieber 20 nd S.Gomez 22 etc.
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by dechandel(f): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2014

I think i like Solange's style cool
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by iceberylin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
oluwaveeboy:

why
Question for the God's
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by marieolae(f): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Age doesn't matter at all,

Love takes you to the unexpected places.
Whether its 5,10 or 15years, as long as the connection is there, its all good smiley
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by marieolae(f): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin:
Yes
how?
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
No
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:

well i just love mature girls i cant date a girl am older than or same age with me they act like kids, i prefer to date a girl as from age 21 up and 27 years is max, and they are also well developed better butts and better pussy developed one well with enough juice and flesh in it just the way i like it

2 Likes

Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Age has a price to pay for Maturity..
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:
Gf abi aunt

1 Like

Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by Tallesty1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:

5 years gap is the least that I can manage.

People be like age is nothing but number...... Isn't Igbo(weed) just grass?
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
it doesn't matter as long as the two people involve love each other. i know of a woman(35) who got married to a younger man(26) and they are living happily till date
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
Gf abi aunt

na u know
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by oluwaveeboy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
misspresident:
it doesn't matter as long as the two people involve love each other. i know of a woman(35) who got married to a younger man(26) and they are living happily till date
nice one
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by iceberylin(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
how?

Question for the Gods cry
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by marieolae(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin:

Question for the Gods cry
my fault for trying to reason with you undecided
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by iceberylin(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
my fault for trying to reason with you undecided
Sorry love...

I think getting married to someone older or younger isnt bad but their should be limits..
Imagine a guy of 30 marrying a lady of 41 undecided

Definitely she'll age faster and probably die before the guy..
Na you go come cook for the guy... grin
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by marieolae(f): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry love...

I think getting married to someone older or younger isnt bad but their should be limits..
Imagine a guy of 30 marrying a lady of 41 undecided

Definitely she'll age faster and probably die before the guy..
Na you go come cook for the guy... grin
yeah I agree with you actually. The gap shouldn't be too wide, it could cause some problems.
Re: Does Age Difference Matter In Love? by iceberylin(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
yeah I agree with you actually. The gap shouldn't be too wide, it could cause some problems.
yea,and respect issues wink

(1) (Reply)

**does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. / Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? / Choose One Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.