Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? (16581 Views)

Rate Your Lips / (guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
From the numerous post i have seen so far on Nairaland,the ladies are going gaga for guys with pink lips...
The turbo-hotties now want guys that are tall,dark,handsome and rich(Pink lips included)..
Guys,i will be sharing with you tips on how to get your lips Pink..soon enough,you will be known as Pinky..
Lets go there..
Step 1-Before hitting the covers at night,scrup your lips vigorously with Lime(take note,don't use lemon).Allow the juice to dry on your lips till day break..
Step 2-Get a bowl with hot water and apply a little salt...soak a towel in the bowl and scrub at your lips...
Step3-After that,apply honey on your lips..That should act as your lip gloss..
Remarkable results is seen after 3 weeks...
If you not the patient type,don't bother to try this out..
Thank me later..Cheers...
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by farano(f): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
hmmm
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by afanide: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Daninya1:
From the numerous post i have seen on Nairaland,the ladies are going gaga for guys with pink lips...
The turbo-hotties now want guys that are dark,tall,handsome and rich(Pink lips included)..
Guys,i will be sharing with you tips on how to get your lips Pink..soon enough,you will be known as Pinky..
Lets go there..
Step 1-before hitting the covers at night,scrup your lips vigorously with Lime(not lemon)..allow the juice to dry on your lips till day break..
Step 2-get a bowl with hot water and apply a little salt...soak a towel in the bowl and scrub at your lips...
Step3-after that,apply honey on your lips..that should be your lip gloss..
If you not the patient type,don't bother to try it out..

What do you mean by 'NOT LEMON'?
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by xynerise: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mtcheww! If you are not ready to kiss my dry grey lips then forget it.

Which guy get time for this rubbish procedures?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Lovexme(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
If it ain't natural like mine, it ain't worth it undecided
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
afanide:

What do you mean by 'NOT LEMON'?
i am referring to the smaller one(lime)..

2 Likes

Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Daninya1:
From the numerous post i have seen on Nairaland,the ladies are going gaga for guys with pink lips...
The turbo-hotties now want guys that are dark,tall,handsome and rich(Pink lips included)..
Lets go there..
Step 1-before hitting the covers at night,scrup your lips vigorously with Lime(not lemon)..allow the juice to dry on your lips till day break..
Step 2-get a bowl with hot water and apply a little salt...soak a towel in the bowl and scrub at your lips...
Step3-after that,apply honey on your lips..that should be your lip gloss..
If you not the patient type,don't bother to try it out..
so after all this 'Mestigrating' stress, the pink will reveal and ladies will be running after u like fowls? *smh
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
. . . . You can also try 'abonikin balm', one bottle per day, just rub it all over your lips and see American wonder in 24 hours!!!. . . . . . . Disclaimer : @ur own peril tho!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by swagwu(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
i gues dis nt 4 guys
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by iceberylin(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
They dh use am collect money for bank undecided
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by dechandel(f): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Shey na pink lips go reign for 2015?? Issorai

#teamguyswithsoftlips cool

1 Like

Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by valmunich(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chai! grin
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by lacasera14(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lol. So who has tried it? #teamnaturalpink#
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by drnairalov: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Daninya1:
From the numerous post i have seen so far on Nairaland,the ladies are going gaga for guys with pink lips...
The turbo-hotties now want guys that are tall,dark,handsome and rich(Pink lips included)..
Lets go there..
Step 1-Before hitting the covers at night,scrup your lips vigorously with Lime(take note,don't use lemon).Allow the juice to dry on your lips till day break..
Step 2-Get a bowl with hot water and apply a little salt...soak a towel in the bowl and scrub at your lips...
Step3-After that,apply honey on your lips..That should act as your lip gloss..
If you not the patient type,don't bother to try this out..

lol tnk God 4 my lips den
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
OP shey this tips na for your fellow females abi??

I wonder which guy go dey find tips to make him lips pink undecided

that shii is for the ladies mehnn.

#TeamBlackLipsInducedByClaroo grin grin grin
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by dkronicle(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lobbish, which nigga wan dey boil water, rub honey for this century wey everything get photokopy... If your brown/black or grey lip no do you. Goto yaba cemetery and bury yoself
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by naijaboiy: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
And another stùpid thread follows

Some guys really let inferiority complex affect them undecided
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

it's not a stupid thread bro..haven't u noticed that it's one of the most talked issue now on NL..
What rung have i done to help out dem niggas to bcum mr,pinky??..

1 Like

Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
just use berger gloss pain t
hian!

1 Like

Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Daninya1:

it's not a stupid thread bro..haven't u noticed that it's one of the most talked issue now on NL..
What rung have i done to help out dem niggas to bcum mr,pinky??..
Ok...i'm sorry about that.

But you should know many guys don't really care whether their lips are pink or black.

Girls are just deceiving themselves,,if the guy should come with money and he's black like charcoal...they'll still fall.
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by iamsolomon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
to all the niggaz dat will attempt these procedures for three weeks! ...three weeks!...chai...u're a pu**y
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok...i'm sorry about that.

But you should know many guys don't really care whether their lips are pink or black.

Girls are just deceiving themselves,,if the guy should come with money and he's black like charcoal...they'll still fall.
we guys don't really care about it..
If u have it naturally,no qualms..can't just imagine guys fantasizing about this..some even contemplating surgery..
Back then in primary 4,our headmistress accused me of using lip stick and asked me to call my dad..my dad told her it's was natural..
I am an adult nw,i now have a broader scope abt life..Success should be a top priority..
Naijaboi,did you win the mr NL contest??
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by naijaboiy: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Daninya1:

we guys don't really care about it..
If u have it naturally,no qualms..can't just imagine guys fantasizing about this..some even contemplating surgery..
Back then in primary 4,our headmistress accused me of using lip stick and asked me to call my dad..my dad told her it's was natural..
I am an adult nw,i now have a broader scope abt life..Success should be a top priority..
Naijaboi,did you win the mr NL contest??
Surgery ke shocked

That's ridiculous grin

Yes I did win smiley
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by chigoizie7(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
xynerise:

SECONDED
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by chigoizie7(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
xynerise:

seconded
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
The pink lips can be disgusting sometimes even though some are okay.

I'll go for some natural black lips over it if the guy is cute. undecided
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Surgery ke shocked

That's ridiculous grin

Yes I did win smiley
congrats
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by naijaboiy: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Daninya1:

congrats
Thanks man smiley
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Beennkumar(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pink lips? Are you kidding me? undecided
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

lol how are you doing dear? And I ve been wanting to ask: how was your exam?
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
xynerise:

the patient type.
were you in neverland when your eyes saw that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.