Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1171081 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
9jabiggurl:
is a police certificate necessary either online route or paper route?

help please.....

It's necessary for both, but not compulsory. I applied online without it, as well as many others.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Medical done today!
Never knew twill be this stressful.

Abeg, those that did medical at childrens practice, how long before ur app was updated?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
blink6:
Medical done today!
Abeg, those that did medical at childrens practice, how long before ur app was updated?

I did mine on Sat last week and my profile is already updated on MyCIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Please for the veterans in the house...is being invited for Medicals and passing the test an indication that an application is successful? Cos at this stage, am very scared and don't know whether to start making plans. Also, I am due to resume Jan 7th, will it be possible to get my TRV before then?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Amefrica:

It's necessary for both, but not compulsory. I applied online without it, as well as many others.

Tanku Amefrica.....so I follow suit...online route....took me a while to decide on which route but awon egbon eg. @ akanni convinced me to go online route that way i can track my progress myself....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by showfz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
myownlife:

Thanks, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer two-year diploma
-Stevenson Aviation campus

I got admission for same course as u in Red River |College but was delayed so i defered till August 2015. abeg make we relate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
9jabiggurl:

Tanku Amefrica.....so I follow suit...online route....took me a while to decide on which route but awon egbon eg. @ akanni convinced me to go online route that way i can track my progress myself....

Lol, all the best ma'am. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
blink6:
Medical done today!

Ma nigga! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ebola:

I did mine on Sat last week and my profile is already updated on MyCIC.
how long before ur profile was updated? And have you been asked to submit ur original passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Amefrica:

Ma nigga! cheesy
aufa na?

hope u dey flex ur hols? Ur oshere nko? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Babahor: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
blink6:
Medical done today!

i did mine on monday.And i just received a mail from CIC now saying medical passed.
whats d next step guys.will they send another request for passport submission.Guys please enlighten us

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kruxit: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Phew....finally sailed thru the hurdles of flight booking and all... heading to MMIA thru Turkish...I cant thank u guys enough for your input.. will kip u posted.. details will follow

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Babahor: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
kruxit:
Phew....finally sailed thru the hurdles of flight booking and all... heading to MMIA thru Turkish...I cant thank u guys enough for your input.. will kip u posted.. details will follow
congrats brov.One quick question please.how long does it take for CIC to request for passport after medical passed update.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
blink6:

aufa na?

hope u dey flex ur hols? Ur oshere nko? grin

I dey man. Just chilling cheesy

Wetin 'oshere' mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Babahor:

congrats brov.One quick question please.how long does it take for CIC to request for passport after medical passed update.

1-2 days.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
kruxit:

We dey wait you. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Babahor: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Amefrica:

1-2 days.
thanks baba.hopefully tommorow then .one love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Babahor:

thanks baba.hopefully tommorow then .one love

Welcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kellycute(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Siga:
... I actually don't ... Can anyone in the house help with this please...
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kelvinbp: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
good day house!..am about applying to some schools for pg studies..jus finished with my sample writing and my statement of intent...would like a matured mind here to help look through my statement and mayb giv a few points on what I can add or remove...would really appreciate the help....jah bless house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
[quote author=mrnilobrawn post=28784758][/quote]. Please update mine. Niagara college. Critical care nursing. May 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Sure!!>. Im in Winnipeg too
University of Manitoba
if this is true then u such a disgrace to ur unfortunate family and a,as usual,big foool considering those stuppid and disgusting posts of urs....u a waste n theres definitely something bovine about u,diickhead..am already on da msg if u godda balls..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Good day house. Please is it possible to use a sponsor who is not a Nigerian citizen nd an international acc too. Please help reply asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
misszionboo:
Have u applied for your TRV, if YES
Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chuk66: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
I have been admitted both to a canadian university for a postgraduate diploma for 2yrs and to usa for a masters for 2yrs. I have both Canadian S-1 visa and United states F1 visa. Its a big dilemma to me choosing which to go for and I am meant to resume each of them in 3 weeks time. Please can someone well grounded about both sides share his opinion with me ASAP as I plan to gain work experience for at least 4 to 5 yrs after my study before returning. Which is the best option ? I also don't want to go to Canada and stop at PGD, I want to gain my MSc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by warrikid(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
chuk66:
I have been admitted both to a canadian university for a postgraduate diploma for 2yrs and to usa for a masters for 2yrs. I have both Canadian S-1 visa and United states F1 visa. Its a big dilemma to me choosing which to go for and I am meant to resume each of them in 3 weeks time. Please can someone well grounded about both sides share his opinion with me ASAP as I plan to gain work experience for at least 4 to 5 yrs after my study before returning. Which is the best option ? I also don't want to go to Canada and stop at PGD, I want to gain my MSc.
no be person be dis? I tap into dis kind of ur blessings oooo. Peeps over dere will answer u real soon. Buh my naija mind say make u take canny,peace.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
chops33:
Got delayed...bio 22nd oct..
Insufficient fund was the only reason ticked..
Didn't include sponsor's SOA because she has bin on maternity leave for close to a year as at the time I applied so she sent N3mil into my account for me to use..

Sorry about your delay. Please did you get called for medicals before you got their response?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
blink6:

how long before ur profile was updated? And have you been asked to submit ur original passport?

Not yet. I checked my profile today and saw that it was updated. Don't know exactly when the update was done. Waiting for the next steps now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.