Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1174635 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Kzee001:
Hello house..A friend of mine that applied manually just got his visa approved,and it took 5weeks

I work for my uncle also.
This is what I'll be using.

Letter of Introduction.
Study leave letter.
Payslip showing I get paid in cash.
My personal statement of account.
Work ID.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2015
yregs:
Documents submitted:
Lots of fasting and praying
CIC Forms IMM 1294 and IMM 5645
Proof of means of Financial Support
Mine: Statement of Acct, Pension Statement of Acct, Land survey plan, deed of agreement of land, letter of intro from employer, Leave approval form, Employment letter, Company ID card, Salary review, paystub
Sponsor: Affidavit of sponsorship, letter of sponsorship, letter of introduction as chairman of his company, statement of account
Passport
Digital photo
Letter of Acceptance
Letters from MUN
UG Certificate
Transcript
TOEFL Result
NYSC Certificate
Letter of Explanation
Birth certificate

Congrats. Please how much was your SOA?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Good morning all,

Please I have a couple a questions on forms 1294 and 5645.

How do I sign form 1294? Will it be okay if I use a virtual printer to generate a pdf file from it and electronically append my signature?

Can I fill say 'Yoruba' as my native language in form 5645?

The tuition fee for my program is CAD12,500 for the first three years and CAD5,700 for the last year. I have a scholarship to cover International Differential Fees at CAD4212 each year for the first three years.

In the field for tuition, do I fill CAD43200 (i.e 12500 * 3 + 5700) or do I fill CAD30564 (i.e 8288 * 3 + 5700)-tuition less International Differential Fees?

In the field for total funds available, do I fill CAD113,924 (i.e equivalent of #4.5m * 4) or do I fill CAD126,560 (i.e equivalent of #4.5m * 4 + International differential fee * 3)

Thank you all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
JohnDuke259:
Good morning all,

How do I sign form 1294? Will it be okay if I use a virtual printer to generate a pdf file from it and electronically append my signature?
It's better you guys read the instructions before just clicking next. If you are submitting online, you are instructed to just fill the date and leave the signature part cos u will still sign electronically when submitting.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
At your age the VO expect you to have ggone past d UG level. He knows u just want to migrate from your country.
He expects u to hav some assets to boast of iin ur home country.
teana4040:
Thanks for the response...but u didnt give me a reason why i dont stand d chance...is it becos of my age or my sponsors SOA? Pls throw more light
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
JohnDuke259:
Good morning all,

Can I fill say 'Yoruba' as my native language in form 5645?

The tuition fee for my program is CAD12,500 for the first three years and CAD5,700 for the last year. I have a scholarship to cover International Differential Fees at CAD4212 each year for the first three years.

In the field for tuition, do I fill CAD43200 (i.e 12500 * 3 + 5700) or do I fill CAD30564 (i.e 8288 * 3 + 5700)-tuition less International Differential Fees?

In the field for total funds available, do I fill CAD113,924 (i.e equivalent of #4.5m * 4) or do I fill CAD126,560 (i.e equivalent of #4.5m * 4 + International differential fee * 3)

Thank you all!
Just fill your tuition fees for a year that's all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hey guys! Hope you all are good. Just a quick one: Can a sponsor say in his letter that he is sponsoring you for say 4M when he has 2M+ in his SoA as closing balance, although there are other docs showing that he is man of means who is worth even up to 20M. What's ur take? Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
@diamoonds4ever

From my research.

Decisions on visa application made from different countries are bounded by different conditions

For Nigeria as a developing country and a very low level of living there are more stringent conditions.

You can go by this thread and ask how many people have gotten TRV by going for an UG at 28.
You can ask few of your friends studying in CA for UG They will tell u that there are very old people in their classes but they are never
Nigerians or africans....mostly Asians, Indians or arabs.

If you say he should apply, he really could as there's nothing God cannot do. All we can do here is to advise on how to make our chances of TRV higher

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by anthochie: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
@diamoonds4ever

From my research.

Decisions on visa application made from different countries are bounded by different conditions

For Nigeria as a developing country and a very low level of living there are more stringent conditions.

You can go by this thread and ask how many people have gotten TRV by going for an UG at 28.
You can ask few of your friends studying in CA for UG They will tell u that there are very old people in their classes but they are never
Nigerians or africans....mostly Asians, Indians or arabs.

If you say he should apply, he really could as there's nothing God cannot do. All we can do here is to advise on how to make our chances of TRV higher

I like the way you analyze things

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bobola86:

It's better you guys read the instructions before just clicking next. If you are submitting online, you are instructed to just fill the date and leave the signature part cos u will still sign electronically when submitting.

Thanks for your response!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
vicarsenal:

Thanks a million!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
My Cousin got delayed yesterday, while his elder bro got his own Medical call up same yesterday. Don't know why he was refused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
vicarsenal:

Not just tuiton please, tuition plus living expenses, For a year

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Did dey use d same sponsor?
modskiller:
My Cousin got delayed yesterday, while his elder bro got his own Medical call up same yesterday. Don't know why he was refused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
JohnDuke259:

Thanks a million!

Tuiton and living expenses for a year pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Did dey use d same sponsor?
Nope. He just sent me the picture sef. Nigg@ ain't eating since yesterday. Lolz

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg anybody here wey dey for University of Manitoba?? It's kinda urgent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
justicia:
Hey guys! Hope you all are good. Just a quick one: Can a sponsor say in his letter that he is sponsoring you for say 4M when he has 2M+ in his SoA as closing balance, although there are other docs showing that he is man of means who is worth even up to 20M. What's ur take? Thanks!
Abeg help me torchlight am na. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
tnuola:

Tuiton and living expenses for a year pls

I will do that. Thank you so much!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
modskiller:

LOL.. Just two reaasons and he won't eat?
All he needs to do is beef up his account and also pay tuition if he hasnt

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na small thing be Thhis na....omo..make e chop o..
Add money...pay tuition and re apply...shikena..
modskiller:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by toswots: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hereby salute the efforts of the whole house on dis means of public enlightenment. I am a starter who wishes to apply to Canada for a permanent residency. I wish to run my PhD also in Canada. Please, how do I start?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
The nigg@ has been a comedy I swear. He keeps shouting ""CHAI"" every 30 seconds or so. He actually used his Aunt and Uncle as sponsors. Uncle's Account had about 2.8 million, Aunt used her business account and stated that she co-owns the business with his bro. She also tendered 2 property documents. What I think is that the guy's about 24 Years Old. Maybe they want him to also show his own SOA as he is not expected to be idle all these while #IMO. But the guy just keeps making me laugh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
not his SOA atall atall...na just more money...the money wey u sef quote small na...
modskiller:
The nigg@ has been a comedy I swear. He keeps shouting ""CHAI"" every 30 seconds or so. He actually used his Aunt and Uncle as sponsors. Uncle's Account had about 2.8 million, Aunt used her business account and stated that she co-owns the business with his bro. She also tendered 2 property documents. What I think is that the guy's about 24 Years Old. Maybe they want him to also show his own SOA as he is not expected to be idle all these while #IMO. But the guy just keeps making me laugh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
modskiller:

He should show his soa if he can, and pay tuiton if he hasn't, and have his sponsors beef up their accounts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
modskiller:
Same reason mine was refused but mine was jst two, the 1st one and last one that has to do with transportation were not marked.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by AMG: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
@Everyone

Please guru in the house,as i am planning to submit my application i will like to know if there is standard format for sponsor's letter and statement of purpose.

anyone with sample should please send it to me. kayodeamgatgmail.com

second question; does tax clearance compulsory?

Thanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
modskiller:
wen did they submit paper or online UG or PG ?? #Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
CruzAj,
What did u upload on that medical form section during the course of filling your online application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ohammed199,
What did u upload on that medical form section during the
course of filling your online application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherokee:
CruzAj,
What did u upload on that medical form section during the course of filling your online application?
Have you done upfront medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
tnuola:

He should show his soa if he can, and pay tuiton if he hasn't, and have his sponsors beef up their accounts.
thing is he has about 600'K in his account. But the school won't allow him pay till he comes over to canada and see his course advisor. I am very much concerned cos I was the one who recommended the school to him. But one other thing is the fact that ticked """Family Accompanying him""" but he never mention that any of his family was coming along.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.