Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,268 members, 7,887,784 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1174275 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by HudsonBanks(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Christmas gift... cheesy cheesy Congrats bro smiley

Thanks so much bro. You are a wonderful somebody grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Thanks so much bro. You are a wonderful somebody grin

Welcome man, so you are too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kingsolve(m): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Congratulations man, I can imagine your joy. Your sweetie will soon join you.
It's been months, so good to be back on this thread. My first semester is over with correct result, porting on to the next one by His grace. Compliments of the season folks. The year is not over yet, many more TRV and medical call ups for members of this room before we enter 2015. God ain't sleeping, it'll all work out for good. Cheers!

HudsonBanks:
This is by far the best Xmas gift ever! grin Haven't seen my "Soon to be Mrs" since I left Nigeria in September so now it means I'm gonna see her in January cos I'm heading to Calgary for the Xmas holiday and our future plans are falling into place.

Now please my good people which of the hospitals would you suggest we go for the medicals tomorrow tomorrow?!

Thanks to you all my wonderful NL family for valuable advise and encouragement. God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 3:36am On Dec 24, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Joe980:
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TWO....taping into your testimony..God favours us all..Amen
Onyeoma3:

Thank you boss.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Amefrica:

grin grin
You meant to say Prince Edward Island. grin grin
Don't worry sha, we will release your 'medical call-up' tomorrow. wink

Lmao.. You're just a nonesense clown .. Amen dear, thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:05am On Dec 24, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Awww don't worry your good news is few hours away I believe! Infact I'm optimistic I'm gonna get to go on a double date with you & "him" and we'll celebrate cheesy

Amen ooo. Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ThatWarriBoy: 4:05am On Dec 24, 2014
toucheli:

what do you mean by up-front medical? I did my medical couple days after I was asked to.
I can't really be precise about what made mine fast, but then again I'll suggest you present the following along side with once you already mentioned; Attestation of birth from National Population Commission, Affidavit of support/sponsor notarized by a Notary public service, I also paid 1 year tuition and a part payment for accommodation, the receipt were attached. However, I could vividly remember back then, that someone didn't pay fees and still got his trv literally, just so know I'm not certain if really the fees payment actually did boost the process, just be sure of the authenticity of every doc you are presenting, in other words, try as much as possible to keep your docs formal in a latter headed paper and leave the rest to God, it should be a good run.

I did most of that anyway, don't have an offer for accommodation so I couldn't pay before my application but I did all what you said. Anyway, thanks. I just have to hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Congrats bro, I've always waited for this moment to congratulate you.... Welcome to Ottawa......

Remaining my Tnuola, Mrnilobrown and other beloved applicants... Goodnews awaits us all...

AMEN!!! Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Joe980:
Thanks bruv...Praying along with others too. We go smile smiley

Amen.. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ajishegs: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2014
akanni:

No, study permit doesn't carry name of school.Just ensure you change your DLI on the CIC portal before you go so recrods will show that is your intended school.I changed mine like 2 times because i got my trv late with a different school, got admitted to 2 other school.You will be ok.just log into your cic account and look for change DLI i think.cheers

thanks 4 d response @akanni,

I guess it is online routers dat has cic account, what abt paper routers, how can I notify cic I av changed my school or change my DLI cuz I used paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Hello House, I have been following this thread Since part 6, I must commend how you have been helping each other. Nigeria would have Bn a better place if this is how we help each other on a daily basis. Nway back to my question. I applied for admission in Concordia university college of Alberta and was given an offer for Graduate Diploma. Do you think this will be a probe on applying for a visa with a graduate diploma? I have good travel history. Graduated this year from a school in Europe, have a valid US visa which I have used twice already, was in UK , Turkey, Cyprus few months ago. Want to know my chances of applying with a graduate Diploma. Thnks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2014
I have food travel history. Graduated this year from a school in Europe, have a valid US visa which I have used twice already, was in UK , Turkey, Cyoprus few months ago. Want to know my chances of applying with a graduate Diploma. Thnks in advance. [/quote]

/////
Bro, na food u dey go chop for all these countries u visited ni? Anyways, I don't think applying for graduate diploma is a red flag but if I may ask, what were ur missions in all these countries? Study, tourism, visit? Do u av an msc already?......all u just need to do is present a good case before the VO. All d best

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2014
congrats Hudsonbank and Asalyn.. to all those who's been denied or yet to apply.. God is not asleep.. never give up hope

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 5:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Hello house, I applied on Oct 31 and this friday should be the 8th week, still expecting my medical request...please house can I call their office?, need an advice because they should be on holz tomorrow & friday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2014
kingsolve:
Congratulations man, I can imagine your joy. Your sweetie will soon join you.
It's been months, so good to be back on this thread. My first semester is over with correct result, porting on to the next one by His grace. Compliments of the season folks. The year is not over yet, many more TRV and medical call ups for members of this room before we enter 2015. God ain't sleeping, it'll all work out for good. Cheers!
Congratz on ur medical request, I key to it IJN...please when did u apply?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Bro, na food u dey go chop for all these countries u visited ni? Anyways, I don't think applying for graduate diploma is a red flag but if I may ask, what were ur missions in all these countries? Study, tourism, visit? Do u av an msc already?......all u just need to do is present a good case before the VO. All d best[/quote]

Lol. Autocorrect!!! Good I mean. Thanks for your response tho. I recently graduated with bachelors in Cyprus. I don't have Msc. Tourism Turkey , visit in US and Uk. Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2014
tnuola:

Lmao.. You're just a nonesense clown .. Amen dear, thanks alot

Hahaha. grin Amen and welcome.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennybravo1(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2014
kennycooly:
Hello house, I applied on Oct 31 and this friday should be the 8th week, still expecting my medical request...please house can I call their office?, need an advice because they should be on holz tomorrow & friday
Just pray my brother good news is on your way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2014
kennycooly:

Please when you call their office what do you want to say to them? Just stay hopeful and prayerful. I applied October 23rd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha. grin Amen and welcome.
Bro,PM me ur number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by oluwagream: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Hi guys,

Good morning, Please I want to know. Is it possible for a 2:2 Graduate of Business management(with a very strong G.P tho) to get an admission in any Canadain university for Masters study? If it is, can you guys please help me with the list of possible universities to apply to?

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Joe980:
Ladies & Gentlemen; with a merry heart and profound gratitude to the Most High and all my e-family. It has been confirmed...documents picked up at vac today.
congrats bae

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2014
kennybravo1:

Just pray my brother good news is on your way
aii..thanks, gat much faith tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2014
tnuola:

Please when you call their office what do you want to say to them? Just stay hopeful and prayerful. I applied October 23rd
ooops...God will do it soon...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2014
kennycooly:
ooops...God will do it soon...

Amen.. *hugs* Don't worry we will hear from them today or monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Joe980:
Ladies & Gentlemen; with a merry heart and profound gratitude to the Most High and all my e-family. It has been confirmed...documents picked up at vac today.

Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dazlinga: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Goodmorning House I have admission for GIS Niagara, for September 015, I want to apply for TRV by April, I got the letter of acceptance but there is another payment of fees notification that states that before the release of the final admission letter I need to pay my fees and the deadline is May 30th, can I go ahead to apply online for my TRV using the letter of acceptance, please House assist..I intend to apply for TRV First week of April..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mamula: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
To all those waiting for medical. All I wanna say Is ALL IS WELL. The wait shall not be in vain. Me self dey wait medical.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2014
mamula:
To all those waiting for medical. All I wanna say Is ALL IS WELL. The wait shall not be in vain. Me self dey wait medical.
submit your details to @mrnilobrawn to update as in pg60. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2014
kennycooly:
Let's have your application details bro, pls submit @mrnilobrawn for update. This are the ways we help each other here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2014
kennycooly:
Let's have your application details bro, pls submit @mrnilobrawn for update. These are the ways we help each other here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.