Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,176 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Mtn Thief Go Kill Una - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mtn Thief Go Kill Una (730 Views)

The world, Nigeria and Igbos / Pension Thief, Go Home And Enjoy Your Loot by A.S.M Jimoh PART 2 / Pension Thief, Go Home And Enjoy Your Loot by A.S.M Jimoh PART 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by onoerime: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
hmmmm! mtn is at it again. this is my story. i had 150naira on my phone before i dashed in an atm outlet. after collecting some money i decided to recharge through vtu. i recharged 400naira making a total of 550naira on my phone. i did not make any call or even send a text msg. when i got the office around 7.30am i removed my battery for a charge because i have a bad charging pot. at about 11am i fix my battery and switched on my phone. i decided to make a call but to my greatest surprise mtn has swooped all my airtime. i called the first call agent and she told me my account is yet to be updated in their system, i was furious i called the second call agent, this time the idiot said that at about 9am i browse with my line and the total cost of my browsing was 550naira. i called another and she told me i should bear with them that they will forward the case to the appropriate body. that is the end of my 550naira. well i dont blame mtn but i blame the other network providers that refuse bring down the pride of mtn.
Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by 1goodman: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
onoerime:
hmmmm! mtn is at it again. this is my story. i had 150naira on my phone before i dashed in an atm outlet. after collecting some money i decided to recharge through vtu. i recharged 400naira making a total of 550naira on my phone. i did not make any call or even send a text msg. when i got the office around 7.30am i removed my battery for a charge because i have a bad charging pot. at about 11am i fix my battery and switched on my phone. i decided to make a call but to my greatest surprise mtn has swooped all my airtime. i called the first call agent and she told me my account is yet to be updated in their system, i was furious i called the second call agent, this time the idiot said that at about 9am i browse with my line and the total cost of my browsing was 550naira. i called another and she told me i should bear with them that they will forward the case to the appropriate body. that is the end of my 550naira. well i dont blame mtn but i blame the other network providers that refuse bring down the pride of mtn.
sowie
Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by jackymfon: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
It's their season of surprises... , =)

1 Like

Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by Psylas(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mtn na confirm theif na, who no know?
Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
let's sue them
Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by holatin(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome to MTN
Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 09, 2014
OP sorry.
Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by eluquenson(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2014
That's emptyhen for you.
I guess your data was exhausted & emptyhen found awoof credit on your phone & they did the needful.

Sorry
Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by khattab02: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2014
Nna no be only you ooo.... I don dey wait patiently for the next time wey dem go do me that thing again,hmmm... all their call agent for all the language options go hear from me.

Imagine, now if I dey house i no dey fit browse.
Re: Mtn Thief Go Kill Una by AWONEYAN(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ OP The simple question is did you browsed or not? is your phone data enabled do you have an active data bundle?
before you start telling irrelevant story of how you recharged with ATM or VTU...
Most of us dont know what is called a smart phone, we just join them to say one network provider is a thief or 419.
I am not supporting any service provider in anyway, I just like people to be rational.

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Malnourished? / 18 Critical Things Former President Obasanjo Said About President Jo / Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.