Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria (29162 Views)

Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! / The New Ojiji Fiery Note 5 / Which is your best smartphone in 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
dabigjoe6:

sorry 4 calling u a big fool but i think u are 1, was rome buit in a day. A nigerian invested is money in this product if we dont buy it how do u want it to get better
even d top phone in d world iphone from d nation of d world is assembled in china
so stop puting ur country down out of nothing

Thanks for showing the world how brainless you are. I don't even have to say anything.

Cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria by swaggss: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
MilesMolesey:
Chinese made customised phone grin
Imagine if someone ask you 'what's the name of this your phone'
and you are like, Ojiji.
lol abio
Re: Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
donlyone:

You took the words out of my mouth.

This is a SAMSUNG CLONE and not a Nigerian phone. For some time now, some people have been creating topics on Nairaland to sell CLONES. This is a new strategy to sell the clones.

What happened to using Android stock icons.

Using Samsung app icons is a dead giveaway.
If you know anything about phone companies you should've known that many don't manufacture their own hardware,case in point,Indian smartphone brands like Micromax,Karboon, Lava, Iris are all manufactured by Chinese OEMs(Original Equipment Manufacturers),even the popular Tecno phones are also branded products from these OEMs,and very few of these brands use use stock Android UI by the way ,these companies are all doing great irrespective of where they were produced..so make we encourage our own instead of castigating..

1 Like

Re: Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=18pt]The way wey people dey use tiff advert do these days self. I dey fear o [/size] grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Nigerian made phones? undecided
Re: Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria by red101(f): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2014
frankflix:

u seems to care abt wat people will say than how d phone wk

It's just that the name is funny.
If the phone works well, people won't mind, just like 'apple.'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lets See Your Phone Homescreen / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.