Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,631 members, 7,889,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman (1175 Views)

Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos / DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman by Erickenny(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2014
RED CARD
Fear grips APGA candidates as Court removes Victor Umeh.

You may recall that Ejike Uche the deputy National Chairman of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) last week instituted against against Victor Umeh's continues hold on the leadership of the party where he argue that Umeh can not continue as Chairman of the party while running for the Senate.

He letter of suspension last two weeks claimed to have assumed the leadership of the party before he went on to institute the case that removed Umeh this afternoon.

While we wait for the details of the judgement, most of the APGA candidates contacted , stated that they need to consult their lawyers and also see the details of the judgement in order to know the implication of it to their already won ticket of the party.
Our attempt to reach Umeh proved abortive for his number remain unavailable at the point of filling this report.

A source closed to the Chief Ejike Uche who by the virtue of the judgement of today is now the Acting National Chairman of APGA said that the move is to remove the party from total imprisonment constituted by over 10years leadership of Umeh.
He said :

" We moved to return the party to the people .Yes , we have to stop the MUGABE-ism of Umeh and today, the Court has taken a bold step towards that and you will agree with me that party members across the world are very happy." He said.

The question is , where do APGA go from here as Umeh loses?

The Umuahia Judge issued a restrain order against Umeh and the implication is that Sir Victor Umeh will not submit the names of APGA delegates to INEC and by the provision of APGA constitution ,it left CHIEF EJIKE UCHE to submit the list to INEC ,and it is on record that Chief Ejike Uche is royal to Chief Maxi Okwu and it means that Sir Victor Umeh,s name and that of his allies may not make it to INEC.
Re: Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman by temitemi1(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2014
He wants to eat his cake n still have it. That's what I call greed...
Re: Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman by Erickenny(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2014
The Umuahia Judge issued a restrain order against Umeh and the implication is that Sir Victor Umeh will not submit the names of APGA delegates to INEC and by the provision of APGA constitution ,it left CHIEF EJIKE UCHE to submit the list to INEC ,and it is on record that Chief Ejike Uche is royal to Chief Maxi Okwu and it means that Sir Victor Umeh,s name and that of his allies may not make it to INEC.
Re: Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman by simplemach(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2014
If only they can further treat the case, the'll see its my father's turn.

1 Like

Re: Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Wahala
Re: Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman by teemanbastos(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2014
[size=48pt]LOL[/size]
Re: Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman by Erickenny(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
If only they can further treat the case, the'll see its my father's turn.
Nooooooooooo not your father, my father nko. he has been using a very long red cap before he dieed, but still, Umeh's cap will fit him. Who the cap fits.
Re: Court Removes Victor Umeh As Apga National Chairman by simplemach(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Erickenny:

Nooooooooooo not your father, my father nko. he has been using a very long red cap before he dieed, but still, Umeh's cap will fit him. Who the cap fits.
broooooos me. Dont worry, na turn by turn, e go reach everybody.

(1) (Reply)

Gallup Debunks Fake NOI Polls Claiming 60% Approval Rating For Jonathan. / Alao Akala Dumps PDP For Labour Party / Ex-militant,mr. Government Ekpemupolo, Alias Tompolo, Buys Six Warships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.