Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,028 members, 7,928,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why (3306 Views)

JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by networkrecharg: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2014
ABODE AKINEUNMI ....WINS

FOR BETTER LAGOS RID OF MAFIAS.
FREE OF CURRUPTION ....

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Olaolufred(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

That some really hard work, but you know your progressthieve lawmakers approved that bill. Right?

Or apc don't have members in the red and green chambers?

MORE PDP IN REDS AND GREEN CHAMBERS ALWAYS HAVE THEIR YEAH.

IN THE VOICE OF DAVID MARK " THE YEAHS HAVE IT"
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Olaolufred:

MORE PDP IN REDS AND GREEN CHAMBERS ALWAYS HAVE THEIR YEAH.

IN THE VOICE OF DAVID MARK " THE YEAHS HAVE IT"

And your apc lawbreakers don't share from the loot?
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

Lol, you got time to waste on that idiat

My problem with you on Nairaland is that, you struggle so hard to convince people you are neutral, whereas your actions and comments here betray you as someone who have a soft spot for the PDP. Whereas you criticize PDP like 10% and unleash hateful and spiteful venoms against the APC!

I don't have any problem against you supporting your party as even my Mum supports jonathan. My problem is you hiding under the cloth of neutrality to give your posts a moral backing! You advocated in one thread for APC to present people like oshiomole in order to earn your vote but here you struggling to tell the guy you qouted that oshiomole is not working!

What a hypocrite and dangerous man are you?

To be cont'd! Little busy now!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Olaolufred(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

And your apc lawbreakers don't share from the loot?

YOU MEAN PDP LAWBREAKERS ARE LOOT SHARER?
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

My problem with you on Nairaland is that, you struggle so hard to convince people you are neutral, whereas your actions and comments here betray you as someone who have a soft spot for the PDP. Whereas you criticize PDP like 10% and unleash hateful and spiteful venoms against the APC!

I don't have any problem against you supporting your party as even my Mum supports jonathan. My problem is you hiding under the cloth of neutrality to give your posts a moral backing! You advocated in one thread for APC to present people like oshiomole in order to earn your vote but here you struggling to tell the guy you qouted that oshiomole is not working!

What a hypocrite and dangerous man are you?

To be cont'd! Little busy now!

Okay...

For the record, I don't give a ffuck what you or anyone think, thank God you said I criticize pdp as well, but can you say same about you? Until I read a post you criticize your party for wrong doing and commend other party if there is need to. You remain a bloody hypocrite.

I like oshiomole personally, I supported him during his reelection because I saw what he was doing which was visible to even a blind man, I have asked some of your party members on this forum who are from edo, to list one project commision by oshiomole since his second term. Just one project was named, which I won't even give him credit for as the initiative was not entirely his.

Did you read a comment I said a friend almost fought with me because I said I'm disappointed in Oshiomole? He was mad at me for saying that, because during his reelection, I supported him even on this forum and other social network like facebook, I have some followers who believe in me ( just like buhari is a god to so many ), mine was because of one little position I was holding in school. The guy that almost fought with me never wanted to vote oshiomole, I gave him reasons to check on going development and compare to the misrule of pdp in edo state, so many said he oshiomole increased school fees from 18k to 60k and I told them, that should not be a reason as we should be clamoring for quality education, I even went further to dare one of them to check any state University that was paying less than 60k at that time as school fees and if anyI will refund our final year fees to him. All this happen on my facebook page and a nairalander also an apc is my friend on facebook and can confirm this. Back to my friend, the guy almost fought with me for now saying I'm disappointed in same oshiomole I once campaign for even though he told me then, he's project was politically motivated to get votes.

I can only support a working politician, its so unfortunate I criticize your party more, but it will be stupid criticizing pdp after 16 years, they are corrupt, yes, we need change, yes. But do you want me to support a party having the same members from a corrupt party as their flag bearers?

I want to ask you a simple question, and I expect for once to be sincere.

Do you think, if jonathan had honored the agreement with pdp and agree not to contest for 2015, will people like kwakwaso, atiku, amaechi leave pdp, will there be crisis in NGF?

Please be sincere maybe we can start from here reasons I criticize apc more
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olaolufred:

YOU MEAN PDP LAWBREAKERS ARE LOOT SHARER?

You are a confused soul that should not be taken seriously, forget pdp now. Do you agree apc members share from the loot. Yes / No
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Olaolufred(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

You are a confused soul that should not be taken seriously, forget pdp now. Do you agree apc members share from the loot. Yes / No

IT IS VICE VERSA.
HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO FORGET MY OWN STANCE WHILE YOURS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED?
PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE.
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olaolufred:

IT IS VICE VERSA.
HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO FORGET MY OWN STANCE WHILE YOURS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED?
PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE.

And in your demented brain, I support PDP?

Confused nigga
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by Olaolufred(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

And in your demented brain, I support PDP?

Confused nigga

KINDLY TELL ME HOW YOUR OWN BRAIN LOOKS LIKE?
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by rallymento(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na now I confirm that some APC supporters are sentimental. Since some people will choose to follow Ambode Over Agbaje because of the party they belong to, then no one should blame sentimental PDP supporters when they vote Jona back to power
Re: Lagosians Only: Abaje Vs Ambode Who Will You Vote For And Why by brownlord2: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olaolufred:

KINDLY TELL ME HOW YOUR OWN BRAIN LOOKS LIKE?

Buzz off nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggestion:-can 1 Naira Ever Be Equal To 1 Dollar? / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu To Spend Xmas In Prison As Magistrate Loses Dad / Jonathan Has Refused To Advice Me On How To Run Nigeria -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.