Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,088 members, 7,896,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] (40331 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by delishpot: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2014
Joshthefirst:
Lol. You should get to know about someone before you start criticizing him on the news.

Concurrently, Judas also criticized Jesus because he allowed Mary Magdalene to use expensive perfume on his feet.
Yet we know Jesus went about doing good and preaching to the poor too.

Pastor Chris runs inner city missions that helps to equip and save the lives of slum children in Lagos. That's just the public charity part of his ministry. You don't expect him to go about chanting the amount of money and time he gives out of his life to others do you?

Ask yourself this honest question sir: what are the reservations you have about this man and his ministry? Are they mostly based on hearsay? Have you really heard this man preach before? Is this man and his ministry blessing millions of lives along the globe? Is he healing people along the globe?

Remember Jesus the Christ was also a very controversial person. He was called a glutton and a drunkard by people of his day. He was called demon possessed. And the veracity of his healings were blamed on demons.

The truth is normally fought against most by the devil. The real word that changes lives.

God bless you.

I have heard him preach. I have attended his crusades and see how they push back peopke with genuine sickness who try to get to the altar so he could lay hands on them.
They were blocked and denied access to chris same thing David Ibiomie of salvation Ministry does.
They are afraid of digrace. They do not want a real criple or sick person who is evidently sick to come up to them and then maybe they cant cause the persons healing and such a show will make them seem powerless thereby reducing offering.
I know what I am talking about. Test them yourself. Do not be brain washed, try to take a genuinly sick relative, friend, or aquaintance to any crusede held by these men and see if they will allow the person get to the altar or even pray for that person in the crowd. I mean an evidently sick or disabled person whose healing will be seen pronto when it happens. Forget about that faith school BS its just a gimic to know whom to allow on that show. Look well, those who are really sick are kept away. Go and try this and come back here and tell me if it happened otherwise. I will appologise and retract my words.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by aikman2k(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mavor:

Guy you're not a Christian.
Your comment should've been, I'm not a religious Christian like you . Jesus goes on convoy.... The bible says, and Jesus enter and a ship and other ships were after him
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by aalangel(f): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
damosky12:
Jesus was never poor. How could a poor man own a house by the river side, maintain and feed 12 diciples on daily basis, ride on a colt (that equals a tear rubber car in our modern world). How on earth could a poor man feed 5 thousand men to satisfaction (check the cost in the modern world)? how can a poor man have a treasurer? Jesus was never poor. He was a 'big boy'. That he died for us does'nt mean he was poor.

I like you joooor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.