Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,318 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (142978 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2015
post your questions for the expert to clarify them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2015
importation is easy and fun provided you are well informed
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
85 % of people that goes into importation fail because of not being appropriately informed of the dos and donts
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
I am a practicing importer and an aid of the expert on the thread. I will attend to your questions and forward those that are beyond my scope for the expert to attend to
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
importexpert:

good evening and welcome to the thread. sorry the details have not been updated. when was it shipped?
it was shipped on 6th November. Thanks. Waiting for your response.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
post your tracking numbers lets track them for you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
when ever the expert is not online I will be here to guide you, and when he comes, you will learn from both of us.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
it was shipped on 6th November. Thanks. Waiting for your response.

the order is already on transit. see sample of tracking below.

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by miqos02(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
welldone bosses
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
importexpert:

the order is already on transit. see sample of tracking below.
which site do u use in tracking please?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
I am glad to attend to your questions. Feel free to post more
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2015
I am a practicing importer and an aid of the expert on the thread. I will attend to your questions and forward those that are beyond my scope for the expert to attend to
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 3:19am On Nov 12, 2015
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2015
importation is easy and fun provided you are well informed
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
miqos02:
welldone bosses

thanks very much. you are highly welcome. how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
85 % of people that goes into importation fail because of not being appropriately informed of the dos and donts
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
bestdeals0:
which site do u use in tracking please?

i used "trackitonline dot org" i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
post your tracking numbers lets track them for you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
when ever the expert is not online I will be here to guide you, and when he comes, you will learn from both of us.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 1:19am On Nov 13, 2015
I am glad to attend to your questions. Feel free to post more
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 4:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by oluwafeyik(f): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Please I ordered some items on ebay and on tracking im told my package has arrived Nigeria since Nov 5, but I'v not received any call. Is it possible to track it within Nigeria? Here's the tracking number please SYLMY00251829
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2015
oluwafeyik:
Please I ordered some items on ebay and on tracking im told my package has arrived Nigeria since Nov 5, but I'v not received any call. Is it possible to track it within Nigeria? Here's the tracking number please SYLMY00251829

good morning sister. i just tracked it. you can go to your nearest post office for collection. their are a lot of new shipping companies on a daily basis. i was unable to identify the one that uses that exact tracking number as at least 3 or more shipping companies use similar. below is the pictorial result of ur tracking. your success is my pride.

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngwarrior(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (133) (Reply)

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.