Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe (21907 Views)

Nairaland Lied: Court Rejected Obanikoro's Request Against Agbaje / Crisis In Lagos PDP As Bode George, Ogunlewe Tell "Koro You Cant Win Primaries" / Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by Lillyemeritus: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Anyway,Jimi agbaje is fit enough to defeat that APC messenger.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by ElFenomeno1: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
ichidodo:
You should call your self stup.id fucck for this inane and hopeless remark.…

Eat a di...ck, douche bag!
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by ichidodo: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

I'm a very stupid fucck.What a silly piece of dogshit i've become.Very sorry..
Sorry for yourself..
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by html14java(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
In other words, Koro is a tout abi taut....
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by iamdapsyj(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
BigBelleControl:
Koro is corrosive. He can't even win local government election in Lagos. Agbaje will really give APC a tough time. With koro it's smooth sailing. But the question lagosians need to answer is between Tinubu and George, who's the better godfather?
. I don't really see any question here, Tinubu seem to be logical, calculative and organised in his dealings in my opinion.
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by zomby(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
But the question lagosians need to answer is between Tinubu and George, who's the better godfather
?

Real godfathers don't go to jail...
I think Tinubu is a king maker, a bit more reliable and well organized than any other godfathers in Nigeria today. He truly understands politics from A to Z.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by kolamilan(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
madjune:

Oh my. Guy, this is some poetic piece. Love it but, how does it relate to KORO?
Could have been more apt if you said-
IF KORO IS A THUG AND THIEF, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL HIS GOD FATHER?

BY THE WAY, WHO BE DIS KORO GODFATHER SEF?
lmaoo.
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by espn(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
eleko1:
winkyes!she bi single but winch.
haha u dey vex oo..na u dey coordinate the meeting?
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by laimo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
toria1980:
Dog eat dogs since 1900....who's responsible for d mass murder in the north? PDP of cos
Wise woman.You tell truth.
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by laimo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
toria1980:
Dog eat dogs since 1900....who's responsible for d mass murder in the north? PDP of cos
Wise woman.That's the truth.
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by eleko1: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
cool embarassedYes ooooo!Bring 5 Turkey,1 gallon of groundnut oil,1 bag of rice to appease the gods on her behalf
espn:
haha u dey vex oo..na u dey coordinate the meeting?
embarassed
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by espn(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
eleko1:
cool embarassedYes ooooo!Bring 5 Turkey,1 gallon of groundnut oil,1 bag of rice to appease the gods on her behalf embarassed
no prob @ least na my aus u go prep am!
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by AndresNeymar: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hi guys,

This is a Clean HP laptop ready to be sold by me. I'm a corper in Lagos and I need to offload this for some cash.

I got this laptop from my last place of employment 7months ago

Please note:
- Battery when on High Performance would last you for more than 2hours.
- Screen is not cracked.
- Laptop runs on Intel Pentium.
- For Gamers: FIFA 14 runs very well on it and my sale comes with a pad.
- For Movie Lovers: it comes with 200movies and complete set of 14 series movies including Fresh prince of Belair, House of Cards and Game of Thrones.
- For browsing: it works like a charm.

This laptop is sold on Konga for N79k currentl.

Its been reduced this much because I need quick cash to make some payments this week.

PRICE from me is N42k

Call Ade - 08138137841

Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by eleko1: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
grincheesy WUruwuru graaaa!Only the Spirit being shud be there,U aren't allow in until after 7 days
espn:
no prob @ least na my aus u go prep am!
cheesy
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by thewarrior72: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
toria1980:
Shut up, ur undecided father is responsible for that

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by Lawalemi(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Good thinking from the PDP leaders

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by prophetfire: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lagos is not ekiti or rivers where touts get pdp tickets n gets elected.I doff my hat for lagos people.
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by easrael(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
FleppyDon:
Fp things. True,koro is just too Much a Thug .

Are u sure you know who Koro is?? If not you won't stay here and call him a thug....You should Google him
Last Bullet: A thug can't keep a màrriage for 34 years

#KoroNation
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by selingel: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
With such comment, I now believe Koro was rigged out. There is nothing he would have done to salvage his ambition. In addition, Koro accused the electoral body of acreditating 806 delegates, only for the final votes to amount 868. Where did 62 votes emerge from?
He should have listened to the advise from elders. With his status as chief of thugs, and acummulated accusations on forgery etc, he should have bowed out honorably. Alleged forgers in Nigeria, dont attempt to contest elections....else, alarm GO BLOW!
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by selingel: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
........lol. With such comment, I now believe Koro was rigged out. There is nothing he would have done to salvage his ambition. In addition, Koro accused the electoral body of acreditating 806 delegates, only for the final votes to amount 868. Where did 62 votes emerge from?
He should have listened to the advise from elders. With his status as chief of thugs, and acummulated accusations on forgery etc, he should have bowed out honorably. Alleged forgers in Nigeria, dont attempt to contest elections....else, alarm GO BLOW!
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by afoo02(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
BigBelleControl:
Koro is corrosive. He can't even win local government election in Lagos. Agbaje will really give APC a tough time. With koro it's smooth sailing. But the question lagosians need to answer is between Tinubu and George, who's the better godfather?
not only lagosians can answer that question! Let me answer it straight from Osun State! TINUBU is better than the ex conflict cos he produced FASHOLA & AREGBESOLA.... now Anbode
selingel:
........lol. With such comment, I now believe Koro was rigged out. There is nothing he would have done to salvage his ambition. In addition, Koro accused the electoral body of acreditating 806 delegates, only for the final votes to amount 868. Where did 62 votes emerge from?
He should have listened to the advise from elders. With his status as chief of thugs, and acummulated accusations on forgery etc, he should have bowed out honorably. Alleged forgers in Nigeria, dont attempt to contest
elections....else, alarm GO BLOW!
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by drstone1: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
pontirock:
The Topic Next Year Will Be ' Why Did Lagos State Reject Agbaje And Pdp'
Keep on dreamin,n enjoy ya dreamland adventure...............its good for your health!!
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by scoobydoo101: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
O ma se ooo koro pele ooo
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by Locapito(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2014
You see urself koro, used and dumped. U re only good as thugs mobilizer and gun carrier for pdp. This should serve as lesson for Abati, jelili and other errand boys for pdp.
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by segunaremu6gma: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2014
“Questions like what happened in City Hall. What
happened to the pilgrimage funds, what is your
date of birth? Is it 1960 or 1954? Where is your
school certificate? What is your proper name, is
it Obanikoro or Onikoro? All those things we
don’t have time to be answering them
anymore…”
“Nobody is saying the allegations are true but
they are questions that are unanswered and a
political party should not spend too much of its
time answering questions that are already in
possession of the opposition.”

lolz......can't stop laughing.....Lagos is the bench mark for other states now...its not about the money, the number of chieftaincy titles and positions held before but credibility, accountability and the best brain available.....
whether with Agbaje they can dislodge APC is another thing entirely but picking a credible candidate is the foundation for success at next year poll....

can Jimi Agbaje be der Obama.......time will tell....

all the best.....as for KORO 15.....he should reconcile with the elders and who knows he may get the ministerial or ambassadorial sloth for the state if the PDP wins the Presidential Election...

Eko oni baje.......

God bless Nigerians.....May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe by ib22003(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
zomby:
?

Real godfathers don't go to jail...
I think Tinubu is a king maker, a bit more reliable and well organized than any other godfathers in Nigeria today. He truly understands politics from A to Z.

Well Said, They dont do jail time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN / Saraki, Loyalists Lobby Emirs To Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.