Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (247332 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
bigtt76:
hahaha ...oya na tongue kiss all for you grin meanwhile took the test on the link u sent and I'm a Determined Realist tnx for the link once again dear.

ouch, am so shy right now.. you're welcome darl..
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by engrgordon(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
I just answered one questions and the time keep reading. i am waiting for the time to finish reading..................Lolz
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Davidbee(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Marvin67:

who tell you that one?

Wia u at?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by mykrotune: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
bropeee:

Extending the time is not the issue, its about the site opening. they have seen jobless nigerians that will sit in front of a system for 4hrs taking a test that the site has refused to open

They said their engineers are working on it
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
edozieh:

wow, nice. you successfully answered all questions without network ish? please what were the questions like? thanks

This is my score after the text.

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by chengfu: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinasunday:
I got this after finishing the test. They asked behavioral question based on a marketing position..

what browser did u use?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by paparazy09(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinasunday:
I got this after finishing the test. They asked behavioral question based on a marketing position..

How many questions did you answer pls?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by princeravic(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tried all their customer care line... None went tru!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Selwin256(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinasunday:
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fab04(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Davidbee:
I am at sweet sensations cyber cafe, exactly beside sterling bankyet I nor fit login and do test angry
lol, this guy no go kill me

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Emeka71(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rhody005:
I haven't been able to generate a password or log in. Wharisaldis?
I generated a password since Wednesday but now I am so heart-broken at 1st when I saw the E-mail that we can't use phone but computer. I am about going to the Cyber-cafe but I decided not to go again after checking this forum and seeing what is going on. I have been Battling with thier portal since but reply is error message.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:

congrats yoh! i tap into that anointing. please what were the question (from 1 to 5) and your exact responses? thanks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by engrmedo1040: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na business you wan transact with them? grin

princeravic:
Tried all their customer care line... None went tru!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Sexychristeen(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
still at the system waiting till 2 to know i ve tried na abi? i ans only one question, Na wa ooo screen went blank time jst dey count
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Raypawer(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
not only jobless Nigerians, both friends and relatives to jobless Nigerian are also waiting for these crazy bank...

incompetence @ the highest level!

bropeee:

Extending the time is not the issue, its about the site opening. they have seen jobless nigerians that will sit in front of a system for 4hrs taking a test that the site has refused to open
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Olutola88(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:

So, na 89 everybody dey score? Lmao
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bropeee(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
mykrotune:

They said their engineers are working on it

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hahaha http://www.41q.com/ grin

chengfu:

Biko abeg ejor pls gimme d link too so i can write the test. Thanks *puppyface*
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by jakedes(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sexychristeen:
still at the system waiting till 2 to know i ve tried na abi? i ans only one question, Na wa ooo screen went blank time jst dey count

no dull ur self...refresh the page so u can strt all over again...cuz if ur tym finish ...den its recorded that u have tken the test
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dexnuel(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Same here oooo
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Sexychristeen(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
jakedes:

no dull ur self...refresh the page so u can strt all over again...cuz if ur tym finish ...den its recorded that u have tken the test

i reload o, na there the whole thing sef scatter PROBLEM LOADING PAGE on and on and on again
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Tinasunday: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
-I logged in and kept on reloading the page until I was able to finish answering the questions.
-I used google chrome
-I answered 10 questions, the score page came up after answering the 10th question.

Some of the questions that I can remember: What are your weaknesses, where do you see your self in 5 years, do you have any question for us.
Raypawer:

guy abi lady hw u take login? or how u take do am, hlp pls! wink
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by coolest01(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
they should be called STEERING BANK cos they are driving us crazy.grin

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by hillso7(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sterling bank nawa o, this is lack of ability to plan well. Since it's a personlity test why can't they give even if it's two days since one can't cheat.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ignis: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
I got this tip from a insider at Sterling bank,
Just keep trying, they are taking records of the number of trials each candidate make.
Candidates with the highest number of trials will be invited for the next stage of recruitment process.

Here is the code, click reload as many times as possible.

Note: This test is actually a test of patience and perseverance.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by jakedes(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sexychristeen:

i reload o, na there the whole thing sef scatter PROBLEM LOADING PAGE on and on and on again

keep on reloading...thats what mine is doing ...
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by waistaa(f): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ma fwend got 11 percent wiv two questions. She took option a of I am 23 yrs old n blah blah blah n d 2nd was mkting experience
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hahaha ........15 minutes more! grin

ignis:
I got this tip from a insider at Sterling bank,
Just keep trying, they are taking records of the number of trials each candidate make.
Candidates with the highest number of trials will be invited for the next stage of recruitment process.

Here is the code, click reload as many times as possible.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by magicfingers009: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Which kain useless site this people get like this? na wa. I can't even log in
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by calexix(f): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is evil and wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply)

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.