Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,159 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (247397 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Toscoas2(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2015
when ur skipping d questions u will see a place whr they wrote this is ur own question then just answer only that question. finish
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dovesoul: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Well, as funny as it was, I managed to write d test I only answered question 17. And I passed the test. Got a message immediately.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by teeboi77: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Almost 12noon and still can't log on
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fabregas04(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2015
tessy02:
since 10 o'clock ,i v bin trying 2 generate my password.well i don tire,weldone sterling bank
SAME HERE, ALL D BEST TO THOSE THAT MADE IT THROUGH.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Felis4u(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2015
faithy1992:
So far only one persn have passd here una we'll done sterling
[color=#990000]YES.....that's why it is called the one customer bank.....smh 4 them

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
I just passed the test ooooooooooooo lol.

So funny and interesting
I am using safari, icab and iuploader but the page won't open. Which browser did you use?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by orieoda(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2015
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP ALL THE "panics" ....Apparently Sterling bank is gonna re-schedule the test. Similar malady transpired during the first test held in December if you guys can remember. Even FAAN faced the same problem and later fixed another date. Get cold drinks and chill as you expect apology message together with 'new test period' from them..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Kimikazi2: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Unfortunately, you were not successful at the time as you did not read all questions before beginning the test and missed the instruction to answer only Question 17 correctly.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Ghost01(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Four minutes left and the page just opened, should I or shouldn't I?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Seye25(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
where was the instruction to answer No 17 only? its not well structured. it wasnt clearly stated.

Pls send this msg to their HR....

wasted 2hours here ....

used 1hr 55 mins to reload and troubleshoot.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by otabsky: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Can't connect past Q1. No such Q17 instructions before starting the test. Not in mails or the introduction before you click Start Test. Therefore the instruction should be in the questions themselves. If so,then Sterling haven't provided a level playing field because some cannot go beyond Q1 to see that critical instruction. Best of luck to everyone as we continue our job hunt.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by orieoda(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
JUST DID MINE...
Dear Olu,

This phase was intended to test your ability to pay attention to detail and follow instructions.

Congratulations, you have PASSED this phase and have shown us that you can be a part of the Sterling Bank team where attention to detail is a huge requirement.

The recruitment unit will now begin the process of evaluating your profile and contact you, if your profile is a strategic fit, on the next steps.

Please note that advancement is a combination of your test score and your profile evaluation.
Thank you for accepting our invitation to be part of this exercise.

Signed,
The One Customer Bank.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Use mozilla.....................

dont answer any question,,,,,,,,,,,, run away from dia questions ooooo.

Next U will see is Congratulations
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fotadmowmend(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks everyone ! I made it ! Answered only question 17 .......
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bolubej: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thank you so much for the update. I also passed it
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by realbee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
00pman:
my instruction didnt say i should answer only no 17....has anyone read his own too...and aftr num one sef,the site just park..
It said you should READ ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE TEST. you are suppose 2 skip tru all questns 1st before u start choosing answer, i thing when u will see d instructn 2 answer only no 17 before u gt 2 17. Dats d trick, i am stuck at d instructn page though.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Iwawande(f): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
orieoda:
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP ALL THE "panics" ....Apparently Sterling bank is gonna re-schedule the test. Similar malady transpired during the first test held in December if you guys can remember. Even FAAN faced the same problem and later fixed another date. Get cold drinks and chill as you expect apology message together with 'new test period' from them..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you are right. This is not fair. The page didnt even load once in the 2 hours I tried every browser on my laptop. Every webpage in the world was loading. Na wa.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Mobebi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
when this same mistake happened with the first test, at least they were on twitter sending tweets and replying to tweets, but today, they are not even saying anything on their twitter handle. Its frustrating! they should at least have at the back of their minds that they are dealing with humans for the sake of dignity!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bolubej: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
The entrying phase before the "start test" clearly stated that all questions should b read
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Iwawande:

Oya email me pls then iwalola.adetunji@gmail.com. I have given up already though. Cant see how I can write this test
Sorry bro. I wasnt able to access the site
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by faithy1992: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Does wu got d expo here ar nw whining dere mouths.nonsence
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
bolubej:
The entrying phase before the "start test" clearly stated that all questions should b read

They stated it clearly/////////////////////// read all questions........................... not answer all questions
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Vikkiboi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
network was very bad and this time keeps counting down undecided

which network this timer dey use abeg?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Felis4u:

[color=#990000]YES.....that's why it is called the one customer bank.....smh 4 them
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by browndon200: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thank you peeps.

5 Minutes to go I started and did the test.

I scaled through though....

But had to refresh the pages when I had errors like "check your internet connection" or maybe the next question did not load, I just hit the F5 button.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by orieoda(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Iwawande:

I hope you are right. This is not fair. The page didnt even load once in the 2 hours I tried every browser on my laptop. Every webpage in the world was loading. Na wa.

Mine later opened sha. I answered only the 17th question and I made it. Let's just hope they fix another test date for those that couldn't login.....

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by CharlyG1: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
The sentence 'Read all questions before you begin this test' was constructed prematurely. This bank really needs to step up..

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kaybams1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Though I passed the test, I still feel this test is unfair. The bank preyed on the anxiety of people and used it against them. I don't really agree that this stuff is a 'Test of attention to details' as opined by the bank because given the context of a messed up server and a limited time, 'Read all questions before answering them' is most likely to be interpreted as reading Each questions carefully before answering. It was a dubious and misleading test and I still believe sterling should have done better than this.

7 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ignis: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Same thing that happened during the first test.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by nicechizyy(f): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
So grateful to every one of you here. After 1hr of error I was able to loginin and skipped straight to question number 17 and clicked yemi Adeola. at the end i passed the test. when it was 12 o'clock i thought they'll shut the site, i was so afraid bt they allowed me finish. you guys rock cos the info helped me scale tru. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Skimpledawg(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
so dats it uh? we d oda lot dint pass hw we gon go bout dz whol shit?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by browndon200: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
No 17 question was One of the Managing director of Sterling Bank Plc. ... Mr. Yemi Adeola.

Congrats to those who passed.

And those that didn't am positive sterling would conduct another one just like they did before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (73) (Reply)

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.