Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? (881 Views)

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / 10 Ways To Have Sex As A Virgin Girl And Not Feel Pains / Why Men Like Confident Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
A guy is seeing a young woman he wants to marry and she always comes out to meet him with makeup, but she hides from him whenever she is not wearing makeup.
In fact, she cannot even raise her head high without makeup, because she has concluded that she is not beautiful without makeup. I find this annoying and the guy should not marry her.
She actually looks plain without makeup, because she has plucked her eyebrows in her attempt to look attractive.
Makeup makes her walk tall, but without makeup she feels low and even the Aboki "maiguard" can woo her.
She is a graduate of a leading university in Nigeria and has good curves, but addicted to makeup.
I wonder what will happen to her and others like her if suddenly all the makeup products in the world disappear?

This can be a big issue for them when they are married.
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Self confidence comes from within.

Has nothin to do with make-up.

Either she is overtly conscious of her looks or someone has called her ugly time & again wen she wasn't wearin makeup.
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by AfricanApple(f): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
all I can say is eya
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
If you ask me ...........?
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Many girls are confident without makeup.
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=50pt]she need's plastic surgery[/size]
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristina1:
few
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristina1:
am afraid dis is not true, women can't do without make up,it's part of dem, because dey are naturally insecure abt their appearance, make up gives dem a little bit of confidence.. Women and their artificial life sef..smh
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by marieolae(f): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
skelefish:
am afraid dis is not true, women can't do without make up,it's part of dem, because dey are naturally insecure abt their appearance, make up gives dem a little bit of confidence.. Women and their artificial life sef..smh
Well since this has become a problem for you
And you have put this matter on your head..
What do you want to do about it?
Problems don't go away until we deal with them ya know..
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Godfullsam(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
I av similar issue with my bf, she always put on make up as if she can't breathe without it sad. D one she put on last week made her reminded me of a masquerade in my village grin grin
When i told her i was not comfortable with her excessive make ups, she picked offence and told me she can't just do without it-[.
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
marieolae:
Well since this has become a problem for you
And you have put this matter on your head..
What do you want to do about it?
Problems don't go away until we deal with them ya know..
I don make all d money finish make I go make dis my problem? am just stating d obvious.
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by aristocrazzy: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Try to convince and encourage the lady. Be prepared for the outcome.
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by Frankenstein: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Almost everything about the 21st century woman is fake... and it is only intended to get the attention of men.

Most women won't mind bathing with urine just to improve their looks.
Re: How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? by marieolae(f): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
skelefish:
I don make all d money finish make I go make dis my problem? am just stating d obvious.
ok na mr baller tongue

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Are There Still Nice Ladies One Can Date And Marry / Lonely Heart / How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.