Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,256 members, 7,950,366 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! (2492 Views)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by Eljay24(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Who knew that big booties could be so useful? Not only do you get a great butt, but you get to use it for all sorts of things. We know some celebs out there that we can’t help but notice how large and in charge their butts are. So what are some of these big booty uses? Start doing your squats and make sure to try some of them out since it could be worth the extra pain to get the lift of the cheeks that you desire! cool

You make yoga look like the sport of gods. When everyone sees your big butt up in the air, they want to join along. Have an audience? No problem, show it off and make sure to do those stretches and release that tension.

Busting a move has never been better when you have a little booty shaking. The bigger the booty for shaking, the better. So hey, who said you didn’t dance? If you have a big booty, then it is time to show the world how to twerk.

Fill out that dress a bit more, would ya? When it just hangs off your back end, the dress is not being worn to it’s full potential. Make sure to squat down, lots and lots and fill in your dress! We like those big butts and we cannot lie, make your gown like them too!

Don’t have a saddle, but have a little extra padding on your bottom, okay, a lot of extra padding? What better way to ride a horse than with it. You can ride the day away without having to worry about hurting the horse, or yourself.

That friend that saves seats can be you! Don’t have anything with you to put next to you? No worries, sit in the middle – you’re able to save two chairs without the hassle of sprawling out across them and risk looking kind of foolish.

Who is going to close the door behind you? Why, your butt, of course! Just give it a little bump with one of the sides and there you have it! A door that you can close on your own, with no hands! Look mom! You learned something new!

It is cold, you’re sitting outside and you are enjoying the game or just being where you are. You have no mitten but what you do have…is a bit butt. Why not put it to good use warming up those frosty fingers of yours? Sit right on them.

Your jeans love you! This is because your butt looks nice in just about any pair that you come across. You fill them out and know how to wear them around. Make use of the butt and rock the jeans in your closet.

Something to grab, is what it is. You might have seen people at games hitting each others butts, your friends mess around and smack yours. It is just fun to do and if you have a bony butt – it is not longer so fun. The more to smack, grab or even pinch is the best for us all.

Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by emperorchedda(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
cheesy
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Are you the source?...@ OP
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by Wisegeek01(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
1, 8, and 9 tho
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by DaBullIT(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Very unhelpful post , what did I learn from this rawbeash ?
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by ennon92(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mad fellas here n there

*Middle fingers up*
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by mumumugu(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Use it in beer parlour to attract costumers
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by Lovetinz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
If your landlord comes knocking,
turn around, he will reduce your rent by 50percent.
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by missdebs(f): 1:44am On Dec 10, 2014
una sha wan make we lepas feel bad sha...diarisGod
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Can anybody help me out?i have no clue of what he is saying
Re: Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! by Wisegeek01(m): 5:24am On Dec 10, 2014
DaBullIT:
Very unhelpful post , what did I learn from this rawbeash ?

In case u didn't notice that's wat we getting in Nairaland these days"

undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check This Hilarious Valentine's Picture. / Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? / OMG! Check Out The World Largest P*ssy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.