Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,483 members, 7,978,581 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:45 AM

Types Of Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Couples (761 Views)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / 5 Types Of Couples You Will Meet In Nigeria. / Touching Image Of Couples Embracing Under A Collapsed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Couples by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Since everyone I know is in a relationship and we are in a types of people season lemme drop this here.Inspired by Tosyn2much

1.The parental Unit.
Their relationship is composed of rules and regulations.Don't do this don't do that don't go there.
Hey girl can you come to me party on Friday and she is like you have to ask my boyfriend ist undecided

2.The cuddly poos.
They are just all over each other, their biggest relationship decision is who would hang up the phone ist
Boy- ok bye dear
Girl- yeah goodnight
Boy-ok you hang up
Girl-no you hang up lol kiss they give themselves lomantic names only them understand. From Strawberry cake icecream pudding to jollof sugar puff puff cake

3.The weirdo couple
Also known as the loners
They come to a party and they stay in one corner not talking or interacting with others una for just sit down for house.

4.The dysfunctional couple
These ones are always fighting and quarreling, everyone is wondering how they are still together.

5.The Social Media Couple
These ones are internet lovers,they are even more annoying than e-warriors.
Yes baby tag me, oh yeahh baby poke me
Sometimes you don't know whether you are on Facebook or on Bella Naija with the amount of romantic pictures they upload

6.The Light switch couple
Their relationship rises and falls like the stock exchange market. Today they update I love my boo so much kiss tomorrow,they are singing Never mind l'll find someone like you cry next tomorrow and I will always love you.

7.The Total package couple
They are both cute, intelligent and fit.They inspire each other to success and have matching successes and not clothes or Jordans tongue

8.The not a couple couple
They are always together yet they would never admit they are a couple, you see them hanging out even sleeping over but they are not a couple. lipsrsealed
Which category do you fall in wink

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Couples by pweshex(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Types Of Couples by Vibesking(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Whats this one saying?
Re: Types Of Couples by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vibesking:
Whats this one saying?

Ogbeni face your work

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Always Prefer A Rich Man Daughter For A Relationship / How True Is This? / Women!!..How do we please you..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.