Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,585 members, 7,914,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:22 AM

Is University Of Ibadan Going To Be Admitting Students(undergraduates) Next Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is University Of Ibadan Going To Be Admitting Students(undergraduates) Next Year (648 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Is University Education Overrated? / Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is University Of Ibadan Going To Be Admitting Students(undergraduates) Next Year by Godisking: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
Please can anyone tell me if University of Ibadan will be admitting students for undergraduates courses through the Ume next year (2009) or is the school totally becoming a post-graduate school (as from next year) as rumours has it? Please nairalanders I need a concrete and substantial reply so as not to take the wrong step. Thanks in anticipation of your responses. Please I really need your responses urgently cos I learnt that the UME 2009 forms are out already.

(1) (Reply)

Admission / We Make It Reall: Admission To Nau / Please, Give Me Insights To The Ten Branches Of Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.