Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! (4121 Views)

Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by Akinagirl(f): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2008
And you are still with her? Please either leave, and find out if you are indeed the father, or forgive her and work it out. But if you ask me, i think the trust isn't there anymore. NO ONE needs that kind of stress. What is her issue? undecided
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2008
I am still with her, I cant even beliv I am doin this, and she tot i never knew, I am willin to let her be but will she change? Yea she opend up but that mean she will? I feel like ,,
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by Akinagirl(f): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2008
Man I hate to see people suffer then ask for advice, knowing what they want to do already. People DON'T change unless they are WILLING to change. Her confessing to you could either mean 1 one of 2 things. 1. She really is sorry and she wants to turn a new leaf. or 2. She isn't sorry, but lets you know so she can see how far she can go with you. Take advantage of the fact that you will always be her fool and be there, irrespective of how she treats you. Now, how do you know which one? Observe her from afar. Monitor her actions and see if its worth a second go. But If she really is sorry, forgive her and take her back. But please understand, it will never be the same. You will always have that burning feeling in the back of your mind that every time she goes out, shes not doing what she is supposed to be doing. Like I stated before, the trust will no longer be there. And no one changes over night. Its a process, she needs counseling. Don't continue to be a fool. If you ask me, the handwriting is written on the wall, so the ball is in your court.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by tmoney11(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2008
Guy i will advise you to X, ONCE BEATEN TWICE SHY
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2008
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by angelina08(f): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2008
I am so sorry for what happen, but if you still love her forgive her. but such a friend that will cheat his best friend is not a good friend. So quite him.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by steve49ja(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2008
@poster
you're beginning to sound annoying
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2008
@steve
Why do you say so? I know i mite sound annoyin but if one is low down really in love you ave a lot of cross roads. One thing I can thank all of you for is that your oppinions have really taught me a lot, i feel beter rlieved cuz I could not talk to anyone bout this, but was able to vent my heart out here, I intend having a deep talk with her tonight and I hope I take the right decision, your comments are still welcome sha , as pesn no day know finish.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2008
OP is she the only girl in this world jare. Pls move on, to better things.
Shes not worth it!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by inze(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2008
Sometimes we keep secrets to protect the ones we love,
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by inze(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2008
Akinagirl:

Man I hate to see people suffer then ask for advice, knowing what they want to do already. People DON'T change unless they are WILLING to change. Her confessing to you could either mean 1 one of 2 things. 1. She really is sorry and she wants to turn a new leaf. or 2. She isn't sorry, but lets you know so she can see how far she can go with you. Take advantage of the fact that you will always be her fool and be there, irrespective of how she treats you. Now, how do you know which one? Observe her from afar. Monitor her actions and see if its worth a second go. But If she really is sorry, forgive her and take her back. But please understand, it will never be the same. You will always have that burning feeling in the back of your mind that every time she goes out, shes not doing what she is supposed to be doing. Like I stated before, the trust will no longer be there. And no one changes over night. Its a process, she needs counseling. Don't continue to be a fool. If you ask me, the handwriting is written on the wall, so the ball is in your court.

Well Said, Oblo take note !!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
Noted, she wants me back and her frends are pleading on her behalf, Ijust have this gut feeling that she will not change, she wants to abort the vbaby, what if its mine,
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2008
Decided i loved her and i think she is willin to change, so we are goin to have the baby, but we have to get maried first,
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by MoneyRule(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
Oh boy u be God? Even God get condition 4 forgiveness,she cheated on u more than once and you forgave her out of love or plain stupidity?learn this now guyz;when a girl tells u she will understand if u dump her,suspect foul play,no body gives up just like that! Take it or leave it,that issue isn't yours but if u want 2 spend d rest of ur lyf taking care of another man's child then bon voyage!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by glorina: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ poster

eyaa pele angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry( angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry( angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry( angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry( angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry( angry angry angry

My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend!
« on: December 04, 2008, 12:56 PM »

I recently made my gurl tell me who she dated in the past and found out that she slept with dif guys while we were still datin. she even did it with my frend, i still love her and forgave her, Was it wise to do that? Will it repeat ? I need your advice,
Report to moderator Logged
OHIO!!
arramyjay (f)

Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend!
« #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:11 PM »

She slept with different guys while you were still dating?And you are still with her,that is nt wise.
Hi jaybee, Jesus take the wheel from us.
oblo (m)

« #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:35 PM »

yes she actually did while i was still dating her. She is pregnant for me now and she tells me she is ashamd of what she has done and she is sorry. She actually said she would understand if i left her but i said i would not and that i gat her back, when i think of the guys my heart skips a beat and i grow red and want to $%$#$&&& sumone, HELP!! Am burning inside
OHIO!!
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

« #3 on: December 04, 2008, 02:59 PM »

I guess Jayz was right you can make a hoe into a housewife.

Goodluck wit that.
It is what is, make it do what it do. YA HEARD!!!
Thanks Peter!!!!
iz2much (m)
United Kingdom Manchester

« #4 on: December 04, 2008, 03:05 PM »

@ Poster

Dnt be surprised same thing happened to me,my friend went ahead and sleep with my girl am serious about this. Itz a true story and i stayed calm, So Man stay calm and everything going to be okay.
If u dnt fall 4 something u fall 4 anything.
izeek (m)
festac

« #5 on: December 04, 2008, 03:08 PM »

sistawoman,
and what makes u think all ladies are not whores?

i remeber u talking about ur friend and her magun story.

@post,
i don't know what to tell u sha,
but stuffs like that, try never to ask ur lady to open up.
most times u would hear things that will linger on for long.

yeah now u feel u can forgive, but what would happen later.
it would be diff for u to trust her.
u for don leave am, but since belle don dey involved, diff call.
success is failure turned inside out.
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

« #6 on: December 04, 2008, 03:11 PM »

Quote from: izeek on December 04, 2008, 03:08 PM
sistawoman,

I am just having a little fun this am. nothing serious, not feeling well, this cold is kicking my assssssss.
Thanks Peter!!!!
zignor (m)
Nigeria

« #7 on: December 04, 2008, 03:14 PM »

@sistawoman . . . it seems you're headmistress Undecided

@poster . . .follow ur heart beat Grin Cheesy
You are what you think . . lol
oblo (m)

« #8 on: December 04, 2008, 03:16 PM »

@ izeek

how I take know say the pickin, No i meant issue is mine? Thats the jigsaw in the whole maze, Am so down, I knew she was cheating but dint know all of them, she just confirmed when i asked her some direct qustions, what i don't know now is if she will change, she has alwaz said she was sorry but still repeated, is this the last straw? I could deny the issue or &^%%$ it
OHIO!!
steve49ja (m)
modaland

« #9 on: December 04, 2008, 04:12 PM »

Good for you
"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
190 (m)
I'm yar adua's elder brother for christ sake

« #10 on: December 04, 2008, 04:15 PM »

man i can bet u that child isnt urs, tell her 2 bounce immediately rite now before day dark 4 ur head
I'm so Hood(Rmix), Feat Rick ross,little weezy wayne,Ludacris,Yung Jezzy,etc
steve49ja (m)
modaland

« #11 on: December 04, 2008, 04:23 PM »

some of us just come up with issues that disturbs our fun day
@poster
how would you re-consider a girl who cheated once??
funny enough she didnt just cheat once she want along to make alist interesting
FCS's she included your back stabbing friend,
guy don't let her work on your brain,for me thats what she wants to get pity from you, ' saying she'll understand if you decide to drop her OMG
i pray make i no born your type for pikin (nothing personal)
izeek (m)
festac

« #12 on: December 04, 2008, 04:26 PM »

well i just feel u should wait till the child comes to confirm.

about her cheating, she might change,
but can ur perspective about her change?

thats the big deal.
if that child turns out to be urs,
then take care of ur responsibility,
irrespective of ur decision about her.
BabeX (f)
Lagos city

« #13 on: December 04, 2008, 04:29 PM »

Boyo, I feel sorry for you. Il feel sorrier if u stay with the chick. Imagine living ur life wondering if ur wifey is cheating on u, wondering if ur kids are actually urs (u can do a paternity test to make sure sha) The trust is out of ur relationship- its a crucial part. If its gone then u r on shaky ground.
Go easy,
Still discovering who I am
kay_pumpin (m)
celestial street,heaven

« #14 on: December 04, 2008, 04:34 PM »

The relationship WILL barely work out.Yeah u can forgive her but can you forget[/b]?
The problem aint now that her C n B story seem to be working,but when her charm eventually wears out
Take a walk if u can[b]
who will guard the guards?
Hesperus (m)
Earth, but I want to go home!

« #15 on: December 04, 2008, 04:37 PM »

O boy, pick up your legs and run! Cheating is cheating, and worse still with ur friend. Now anytime you see him, ur mind will wander and you'll keep imagining him on top of her! No girl is worth that kind of torture.
Jodesky (m)
Abj.ng

« #16 on: December 04, 2008, 04:37 PM »

oblo,
Is she in any way related to Animashaun (as surname)
Which ever, please send me her name and number.

Thank you so much, nice man.
can you hear me!
oblo (m)

« #17 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55 PM »

Shocked Am really geting scared ooo, Is this a case of ask the audience? Yea trustin her is another issue, because i know trust is the bedrock of any affair, its really very hard, because she is back in school away from me and who knows what on earth is goin on over there, At a stage i had o date another gurl to punish her and by jove was she mad, not knowing i knew her game, another tin is that she is a good liar, she fakes anything, who knows if she even faked it when we were , I am constatntly replaying the scenarious day in day out, will I ever forget? I do my best for her, the othe thing is my frends no just gbadun am again as she begin display some characters , who know if they even knew sef but no tell me ?
OHIO!!
kokoye (m)
San Francisco

« #18 on: December 04, 2008, 05:03 PM »

Quote from: oblo on December 04, 2008, 04:55 PM
who know if they even knew sef but no tell me ?

If ur friends told you - would you have believed them?? I'm sure the girl would've lied on them so you could turn ur back on them.

Anyway, you need to move on. Unfortunately there's a child involved but don't let that get you stuck in a life of misery.

A woman who has a child for you but sleeps around can kill you!

If it happened just once it'll might have been considered a mistake. But she shagged everyone around you to make a fool and mockery of you. Now that she's in school, i'm sure she's using her 'tool' to get passing grades.

Relocate if you can.
oblo (m)

« #19 on: December 04, 2008, 05:06 PM »

Relocate? That serious? The baby nko? Take responsibility?
OHIO!!
kokoye (m)
San Francisco

« #20 on: December 04, 2008, 05:08 PM »

Yes. relocate. He's become a laughing stock in the neighbourhood - who knows how many guys / girls she shagged. . . maybe the landlord??

relocation does not have to be leave the country or city. he could leave the general surrounding.

AS per the baby, once true paternity is concerned, assume responsibility of course.
oblo (m)

« #21 on: December 04, 2008, 05:11 PM »

When her frends heard then that i was dating another gurl them wan crucify me, what i intend doing is leting them know what their frend was and makin them see the tru picture, The way am seeing it and the way she told me all, she might be a nympho? I don't mind if she is my nympho, but one foe all, helll know, my vexin day gather steam now oooo, HELP
OHIO!!
oblo (m)

« #22 on: December 04, 2008, 05:24 PM »

Sad Angry Honestly I am just pouring out my heart here because the same frends , my own frends that I am supposed to talk for moral support I dae not because they will only laugh at me and say they warned me bla bla bla, can't tell my mum this because, well, and to think I engaged her and was going to the alter with her, Argh, what am i doing, I am going bonkers !!! I guess its tru that the ones that truly love you ,you dnt appreciate , 3yrs!!! or was it becuz she was still young? started datin her when she was like 18,
OHIO!!
MrCrackles (m)
~LnDCity~

« #23 on: December 04, 2008, 05:26 PM »

Oma se ooo

At least she didnt cheat on you with your father!
Relax Miss
I Got This"N" Av Locked It!!
M Brash:Rash~Harshy~Nasty~Cocky
kokoye (m)
San Francisco

« #24 on: December 04, 2008, 05:38 PM »

Quote from: MrCrackles on December 04, 2008, 05:26 PM
Oma se ooo

You sure about that?

@ post

Age has nothing at all do with this. She'd still be a slut if she was 80 with grandkids.

I'm sure she's still breastfeeding now sef. Damn!
oblo (m)

« #25 on: December 04, 2008, 05:52 PM »

red lights, red lights, red lights@!!!
OHIO!!
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

« #26 on: December 04, 2008, 06:06 PM »

how long ago was this in the relationship?

How many different guys are we talking about?

I really need to bend this sistas ear. For all other sistas reading this, this type of shit if you do it, it must go with you to the grave.
Thanks Peter!!!!
oblo (m)

« #27 on: December 04, 2008, 06:31 PM »

@ sistawoman

3 years , well while we were dating like 6 guys, randomly, wonder what she meant by it just happend, PLEASE CAN SOMONE TELL ME WHAT LANGUAGE THAT IS?, she said and i quote" he just started touching me and it happend" or like "I got attracted to him and then one day while we were doing tutorial it happened' damn my ears got filled up to the brim, How could she? She really took me for a ride, No wonder she fought like a cat when i even received a txt or call, An i alwas told her that 'cunny man die, na I'm also bury am'
OHIO!!
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

« #28 on: December 04, 2008, 06:52 PM »

so the whole 3 years she has been cheating on you?
Thanks Peter!!!!
sunnym (m)
Nigeria

« #29 on: December 04, 2008, 07:47 PM »

My guy, still ask her if really the child in her womb is your, if yes forget about chasing her away because she might have repented to open up to you, if she did not open up you could not have known. She will not do it again, let the sleeping dog be. For your friend go thank him for being a good pal.
damola1

« #30 on: December 04, 2008, 08:17 PM »

tutorial indeed Grin Grin Grin, olosi

6 guys,,, men u strong oh,

First off, beat your "friend", I mean really beat him up, if u can't alone, hire area boys, and then beat him up, until he sees you like a lion, next time he see your woman he go run.

Secondly, straighten that chick of yours, don't let a child who has his own life to live to hold you back, give her a second chance if ur heart can accept it, don't get married yet, chill, if she mess up one more time, carry your load waka!!!, plus check the maternity of the baby once he/she is born, if no be your own, beat the girl, until them put POP for her neck!!!!

~smurf (f)
US.

« #31 on: December 04, 2008, 10:27 PM »

Pele o OP, I guess its time to move on then, Lips sealed Grin Grin Grin Grin
T.K.B
I Feel Guilty! Can U Marry An Hiv Positive P

y Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend!
Hey, glorina, you have spent 6 days, 18 hours and 53 minutes online
1 Admin Messages | 10 Recent Posts | Please update your profile details
The Nairaland Forum is the biggest Nigerian website on the Internet. Welcome!

Date: December 11, 2008, 06:10 PM
270561 members and 167572 Topics
Latest Member: boldinc
Nairaland [Nigerian Forum] Home Help Search Edit Profile Who is currently online? Nairaland Rules and Regulations Logout
Nairaland Forum | General Discussion | Romance (Moderators: mukina2, iice, StephenP) | My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend!
Pages: (1) (2) Go Down Send this topic Reply Notify of replies Mark unread Print
Author Topic: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! (Read 365 views)
Akinagirl (f)
IN YOUR DADDYS BED

« #32 on: December 05, 2008, 12:19 AM »

And you are still with her? Please either leave, and find out if you are indeed the father, or forgive her and work it out. But if you ask me, i think the trust isn't there anymore. NO ONE needs that kind of stress. What is her issue? Undecided
Excuses are what people make of their own short comings
oblo (m)

« #33 on: December 05, 2008, 07:32 AM »

I am still with her, I can't even beliv I am doin this, and she tot i never knew, I am willin to let her be but will she change? Yea she opend up but that mean she will? I feel like ,,
OHIO!!
Akinagirl (f)
IN YOUR DADDYS BED

« #34 on: December 05, 2008, 07:55 AM »

Excuses are what people make of their own short comings
tmoney11 (m)
Nigeria

« #35 on: December 05, 2008, 08:40 AM »

Guy i will advise you to X, ONCE BEATEN TWICE SHY
oblo (m)

« #36 on: December 05, 2008, 08:49 AM »

Huh
OHIO!!
angelina08

« #37 on: December 05, 2008, 10:17 AM »

I am so sorry for what happen, but if you still love her forgive her. but such a friend that will cheat his best friend is not a good friend. So quite him.
steve49ja (m)
modaland

« #38 on: December 05, 2008, 10:37 AM »

@poster
you're beginning to sound annoying
oblo (m)

« #39 on: December 05, 2008, 11:00 AM »

@steve
Why do you say so? I know i mite sound annoyin but if one is low down really in love you ave a lot of cross roads. One thing I can thank all of you for is that your oppinions have really taught me a lot, i feel beter rlieved because I could not talk to anyone bout this, but was able to vent my heart out here, I intend having a deep talk with her tonight and I hope I take the right decision, your comments are still welcome sha , as pesn no day know finish.
OHIO!!
BabeX (f)
Lagos city

« #40 on: December 05, 2008, 11:01 AM »

OP is she the only girl in this world jare. please move on, to better things.
Shes not worth it!
inze (m)
Nigeria

« #41 on: December 05, 2008, 11:28 AM »

Sometimes we keep secrets to protect the ones we love,
I don't know what u've been told but that is for you, "I n z e" is in this house
inze (m)
Nigeria

« #42 on: December 05, 2008, 11:45 AM »

Quote from: Akinagirl on December 05, 2008, 07:55 AM

Well Said, Oblo take note !!

I don't know what u've been told but that is for you, "I n z e" is in this house
oblo (m)

Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! NOW SHE IS BEGGING TO COME BACK
« #43 on: December 05, 2008, 07:57 PM »

Noted, she wants me back and her frends are pleading on her behalf, Ijust have this gut feeling that she will not change, she wants to abort the vbaby, what if its mine,
OHIO!!
oblo (m)

« #44 on: Yesterday at 08:35:27 AM »

Decided i loved her and i think she is willin to change, so we are goin to have the baby, but we have to get maried first,
OHIO!!
MoneyRule (m)
Nigeria

« #45 on: Today at 06:00:26 PM »

Oh boy u be God? Even God get condition 4 forgiveness,she cheated on u more than once and you forgave her out of love or plain stupidity?learn this now guys;when a girl tells u she will understand if u dump her,suspect foul play,no body gives up just like that! Take it or leave it,that issue isn't yours but if u want 2 spend d rest of ur lyf taking care of another man's child then bon voyage!
If i can't do it, it can't be done!
glorina

« #46 on: Today at 06:08:26 PM »
Modify message
@ poster

eyaa pele Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >: Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry( Angry Angry Angry
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >: Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry( Angry Angry Angry
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >: Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry( Angry Angry Angry
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >: Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry( Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >: Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry( Angry Angry Angry

My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend!
« on: December 04, 2008, 12:56 PM »

I recently made my gurl tell me who she dated in the past and found out that she slept with dif guys while we were still datin. she even did it with my frend, i still love her and forgave her, Was it wise to do that? Will it repeat ? I need your advice,
OHIO!!
arramyjay (f)

« #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:11 PM »

She slept with different guys while you were still dating?And you are still with her,that is nt wise.
Hi jaybee, Jesus take the wheel from us.
oblo (m)

« #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:35 PM »

yes she actually did while i was still dating her. She is pregnant for me now and she tells me she is ashamd of what she has done and she is sorry. She actually said she would understand if i left her but i said i would not and that i gat her back, when i think of the guys my heart skips a beat and i grow red and want to $%$#$&&& sumone, HELP!! Am burning inside
OHIO!!
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

« #3 on: December 04, 2008, 02:59 PM »

I guess Jayz was right you can make a hoe into a housewife.

Goodluck wit that.
Thanks Peter!!!!
iz2much (m)
United Kingdom Manchester

« #4 on: December 04, 2008, 03:05 PM »

@ Poster

Dnt be surprised same thing happened to me,my friend went ahead and sleep with my girl am serious about this. Itz a true story and i stayed calm, So Man stay calm and everything going to be okay.
If u dnt fall 4 something u fall 4 anything.
izeek (m)
festac

« #5 on: December 04, 2008, 03:08 PM »

sistawoman,

@post,
i don't know what to tell u sha,
but stuffs like that, try never to ask ur lady to open up.
most times u would hear things that will linger on for long.

yeah now u feel u can forgive, but what would happen later.
it would be diff for u to trust her.
u for don leave am, but since belle don dey involved, diff call.
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

« #6 on: December 04, 2008, 03:11 PM »

Quote from: izeek on December 04, 2008, 03:08 PM
sistawoman,

I am just having a little fun this am. nothing serious, not feeling well, this cold is kicking my assssssss.
Thanks Peter!!!!
zignor (m)
Nigeria

« #7 on: December 04, 2008, 03:14 PM »

@sistawoman . . . it seems you're headmistress Undecided

@poster . . .follow ur heart beat Grin Cheesy
You are what you think . . lol
oblo (m)

« #8 on: December 04, 2008, 03:16 PM »

@ izeek

how I take know say the pickin, No i meant issue is mine? Thats the jigsaw in the whole maze, Am so down, I knew she was cheating but dint know all of them, she just confirmed when i asked her some direct qustions, what i don't know now is if she will change, she has alwaz said she was sorry but still repeated, is this the last straw? I could deny the issue or &^%%$ it
OHIO!!
steve49ja (m)
modaland

« #9 on: December 04, 2008, 04:12 PM »

Good for you
190 (m)
I'm yar adua's elder brother for christ sake

« #10 on: December 04, 2008, 04:15 PM »

man i can bet u that child isnt urs, tell her 2 bounce immediately rite now before day dark 4 ur head
I'm so Hood(Rmix), Feat Rick ross,little weezy wayne,Ludacris,Yung Jezzy,etc
steve49ja (m)
modaland

« #11 on: December 04, 2008, 04:23 PM »

some of us just come up with issues that disturbs our fun day
@poster
how would you re-consider a girl who cheated once??
funny enough she didnt just cheat once she want along to make alist interesting
FCS's she included your back stabbing friend,
guy don't let her work on your brain,for me thats what she wants to get pity from you, ' saying she'll understand if you decide to drop her OMG
i pray make i no born your type for pikin (nothing personal)
izeek (m)
festac

« #12 on: December 04, 2008, 04:26 PM »

well i just feel u should wait till the child comes to confirm.

about her cheating, she might change,
but can ur perspective about her change?

thats the big deal.
if that child turns out to be urs,
then take care of ur responsibility,
irrespective of ur decision about her.
BabeX (f)
Lagos city

« #13 on: December 04, 2008, 04:29 PM »

Boyo, I feel sorry for you. Il feel sorrier if u stay with the chick. Imagine living ur life wondering if ur wifey is cheating on u, wondering if ur kids are actually urs (u can do a paternity test to make sure sha) The trust is out of ur relationship- its a crucial part. If its gone then u r on shaky ground.
Go easy,
kay_pumpin (m)
celestial street,heaven

« #14 on: December 04, 2008, 04:34 PM »

The relationship WILL barely work out.Yeah u can forgive her but can you forget[/b]?
The problem aint now that her C n B story seem to be working,but when her charm eventually wears out
Take a walk if u can[b]
who will guard the guards?
Hesperus (m)
Earth, but I want to go home!

« #15 on: December 04, 2008, 04:37 PM »

O boy, pick up your legs and run! Cheating is cheating, and worse still with ur friend. Now anytime you see him, ur mind will wander and you'll keep imagining him on top of her! No girl is worth that kind of torture.
Jodesky (m)
Abj.ng

« #16 on: December 04, 2008, 04:37 PM »

oblo,
Is she in any way related to Animashaun (as surname)
Which ever, please send me her name and number.

Thank you so much, nice man.
can you hear me!
oblo (m)

« #17 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55 PM »

Shocked Am really geting scared ooo, Is this a case of ask the audience? Yea trustin her is another issue, because i know trust is the bedrock of any affair, its really very hard, because she is back in school away from me and who knows what on earth is goin on over there, At a stage i had o date another gurl to punish her and by jove was she mad, not knowing i knew her game, another tin is that she is a good liar, she fakes anything, who knows if she even faked it when we were , I am constatntly replaying the scenarious day in day out, will I ever forget? I do my best for her, the othe thing is my frends no just gbadun am again as she begin display some characters , who know if they even knew sef but no tell me ?
OHIO!!
kokoye (m)
San Francisco

« #18 on: December 04, 2008, 05:03 PM »

Quote from: oblo on December 04, 2008, 04:55 PM
who know if they even knew sef but no tell me ?

If ur friends told you - would you have believed them?? I'm sure the girl would've lied on them so you could turn ur back on them.

Anyway, you need to move on. Unfortunately there's a child involved but don't let that get you stuck in a life of misery.

A woman who has a child for you but sleeps around can kill you!

If it happened just once it'll might have been considered a mistake. But she shagged everyone around you to make a fool and mockery of you. Now that she's in school, i'm sure she's using her 'tool' to get passing grades.

Relocate if you can.
oblo (m)

« #19 on: December 04, 2008, 05:06 PM »

Relocate? That serious? The baby nko? Take responsibility?
OHIO!!
kokoye (m)
San Francisco

« #20 on: December 04, 2008, 05:08 PM »

Yes. relocate. He's become a laughing stock in the neighbourhood - who knows how many guys / girls she shagged. . . maybe the landlord??

relocation does not have to be leave the country or city. he could leave the general surrounding.

AS per the baby, once true paternity is concerned, assume responsibility of course.
oblo (m)

« #21 on: December 04, 2008, 05:11 PM »

When her frends heard then that i was dating another gurl them wan crucify me, what i intend doing is leting them know what their frend was and makin them see the tru picture, The way am seeing it and the way she told me all, she might be a nympho? I don't mind if she is my nympho, but one foe all, helll know, my vexin day gather steam now oooo, HELP
OHIO!!
oblo (m)

« #22 on: December 04, 2008, 05:24 PM »

Sad Angry Honestly I am just pouring out my heart here because the same frends , my own frends that I am supposed to talk for moral support I dae not because they will only laugh at me and say they warned me bla bla bla, can't tell my mum this because, well, and to think I engaged her and was going to the alter with her, Argh, what am i doing, I am going bonkers !!! I guess its tru that the ones that truly love you ,you dnt appreciate , 3yrs!!! or was it becuz she was still young? started datin her when she was like 18,
OHIO!!
MrCrackles (m)
~LnDCity~

« #23 on: December 04, 2008, 05:26 PM »

Oma se ooo

Relax Miss
I Got This"N" Av Locked It!!
M Brash:Rash~Harshy~Nasty~Cocky
kokoye (m)
San Francisco

« #24 on: December 04, 2008, 05:38 PM »

Quote from: MrCrackles on December 04, 2008, 05:26 PM
Oma se ooo

You sure about that?

@ post

Age has nothing at all do with this. She'd still be a slut if she was 80 with grandkids.

I'm sure she's still breastfeeding now sef. Damn!
oblo (m)

« #25 on: December 04, 2008, 05:52 PM »

red lights, red lights, red lights@!!!
OHIO!!
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

« #26 on: December 04, 2008, 06:06 PM »

how long ago was this in the relationship?

How many different guys are we talking about?

I really need to bend this sistas ear. For all other sistas reading this, this type of shit if you do it, it must go with you to the grave.
Thanks Peter!!!!
oblo (m)

« #27 on: December 04, 2008, 06:31 PM »

@ sistawoman

3 years , well while we were dating like 6 guys, randomly, wonder what she meant by it just happend, PLEASE CAN SOMONE TELL ME WHAT LANGUAGE THAT IS?, she said and i quote" he just started touching me and it happend" or like "I got attracted to him and then one day while we were doing tutorial it happened' damn my ears got filled up to the brim, How could she? She really took me for a ride, No wonder she fought like a cat when i even received a txt or call, An i alwas told her that 'cunny man die, na I'm also bury am'
OHIO!!
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

« #28 on: December 04, 2008, 06:52 PM »

so the whole 3 years she has been cheating on you?
Thanks Peter!!!!
sunnym (m)
Nigeria

« #29 on: December 04, 2008, 07:47 PM »

My guy, still ask her if really the child in her womb is your, if yes forget about chasing her away because she might have repented to open up to you, if she did not open up you could not have known. She will not do it again, let the sleeping dog be. For your friend go thank him for being a good pal.
damola1

« #30 on: December 04, 2008, 08:17 PM »

tutorial indeed Grin Grin Grin, olosi

6 guys,,, men u strong oh,

First off, beat your "friend", I mean really beat him up, if u can't alone, hire area boys, and then beat him up, until he sees you like a lion, next time he see your woman he go run.

Secondly, straighten that chick of yours, don't let a child who has his own life to live to hold you back, give her a second chance if ur heart can accept it, don't get married yet, chill, if she mess up one more time, carry your load waka!!!, plus check the maternity of the baby once he/she is born, if no be your own, beat the girl, until them put POP for her neck!!!!

~smurf (f)
US.

« #31 on: December 04, 2008, 10:27 PM »

Pele o OP, I guess its time to move on then, Lips sealed Grin Grin Grin Grin
T.K.B
I Feel Guilty! Can U Marry An Hiv Positive P
Report to moderator 134.2.166.55
Who's Ur Dream Date I Have A Lil Problem: Need An Honest Opinion Advise Pls (Only Married Men Find Me Attractive) Page 2
Pages: (1) (2) Go Up Send Topic to Friend by E-mail Reply Notify of replies Mark unread Print
Google

Web www.nairaland.com
Sections: TV/Movies (2) Music/Radio (2) Celebrities Job Talk Jobs/Vacancies (2) Career Talk Romance Books Politics Sports Fashion Travel
Health Schooling Religion General(2) Business Webmaster Programming Computers Phones Cars & Trucks

Links: Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 Page7 Page8 Page9 Page10

Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa
Nairaland Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.12.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by category(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2008
glorina @ reply
me think u get problem!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by meexteriox(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ glorina
U need help, seriously, i mean, its an emergency.

@ poster
My brother, from the picture you've painted so far about your so called girl, i think you should drop her.
Please don't call COW daddy, because you want to eat meat.
Drop her fast, like a hot potatoe.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by loisamy: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2008
I believe she has changed that why she can open up to u else if she stil want 2 do it , i trust ladies they will never say it. She's a nice gal to have opened up xos some so called married women have stuffs they can NEVER tell thier patner. your gal is a nice gal she has repented accept her with open hands and so the world she's your angel that will make ur friends mad. G/luck.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2008
its hard, no doubt it to leave, not talking to her now and i told her the engagement is off!!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by sparta(f): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2008
Can you cope with the mockery because whether you like it or not, they(those pple including your so called ole friend) will mock you. Believe me your animashaun woman is just sounding repentant because she dosent want you to toss her out with the supposed baby she is carrying for you. For crying out loud who told you you are the father of the baby? She jazz you? That is a proper killer woman. Pls do a paternity test first, a woman has no biz sleeping around like a hootchie. Run from sodom and gomorah. Shuo she be dog? : angry cry
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by sleekdoc: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2008
@poster,
4get it, i know her type, she can never ever change. Most likely the baby is not yours( 92%). Be strong and walk away NOW! before she really hits you,
Your friend has helped u answer all these questions u have,he did a good thing men, but it's still not registering with you it seems.
If a woman tells you 6 be sure its actually closer to 60.
Pls i beg you,run away quickly!!!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2008
Shoo, i don run, tink am gonna stick wit d devil i know, dats d oda lady who loves me like crazyy, and do you know the funny tin, a frend , no two of dem of mine also wanted to get dwn wit dis oda lady but she no gree dem, i had to dump her den cuz of the so kalled gurl i was engaged to, i treated her badly and i regret ever doin dat, now i want her back, working on getin her back cuz i think am more at peace wit her, wish me luck, if everytin woks out well will get married to her, mind you dis na invitation in advance to all nairalanders!!!!! grin
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by dollyn(f): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2008
@poster dt wld ve been the most unwisest thing u kld eva do.thank God ure now been reasonable.
@glorina ure such a clown
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
correct!!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by mysisi(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
ok Now your lady cheated on you and most men are saying dump her azz what about guys that cheat on their wives with her best friend? Dont they forgive? Idd say if you can forgive and look past it then go ahead and be with her but if you can not then end the relationship but let the decission be yours to make.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by adedayoone: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
yeah its nice to forgive and its easier said than done but shes slept with a couple of guys + your best friend and u r cool with it . Honest question "Do you think she is the best thing that has ever happened to you ? "

Allow the gist of her friends wanting to crucify you cos it just sounds like you are trying to make xcuses for a decision you know u shouldnt be making . I think things like this just mess up your self esteem and your mind .
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by KokoletteG: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
are u stupid? how do u know that she is pregnant for u ? and i actually think its very kind that u forgave her , but are u sure that she now has the right mind ? not when u have 4 kids ; u find out she cheated again ,
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by kpolli(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2010
no it wasnt wise, it wud repeat itself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open / Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out / Photos Of Slaying Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.