Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:55 PM

APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. (60243 Views)

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Photo : Robbery Attack At Teslim Balogun Stadium Area This Afternoon / PDP Cancels Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by effiency01(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2014
broom revolution will surely revolutionize dis country come 2015 cos all of dis APC aspirants are more better dan jonathan.we want change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by dagr8oy: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2014
i think Atiku will carry d day,,,Gmb looks funny in dat pix. Their unity after d primaries will speak a lot abt dem, especially if gmb looses. Gudluck to them
Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by yungprof09: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2014
BUHARI wil win with a LANDSLIDE..d man's porpularity is undisputable nd ATIKU cnt buy dat with money..i urge Nigerians to vote BUHARI IN 2015 even if he is all about stoping corruption..dat is d major plague of nigeria..SAI BUHAI#SAI APC#SAI NIGERIA

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by inisco: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2014
holatin:
Don't think those rigging method will be use without we detecting
orh! detector
Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2014
MY GOVERNOR YOU are welcome to the PRESIDENTIAL RACE......MY PEOPLE my PEOPLE .....God bless Rochas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2014
Rochas 4 president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by flexing11(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2014
temitemi1:
Failure is await any1 who emerges winner... The dream of such person end @ d Teslim Balogun stadium. GEJ till 2019!!!
,,,,ow ,,,,,as dis gej admi,,,,stratio,,, affected u,i blive u are also clueless,

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Rexsul: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2014
I cannot fathom d reason behind dz primary election wen it is clearly visible 2d blind and audible 2d deaf dat d APC presidential ticket belong to Buhari. Sai Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by ichidodo: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2014
Make i rush go buy MB..i dey come.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Ashabam(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Apc should forget all the other candidate and go for Buhari because in him (only) i see a better nigeria..Atiku is one time pdp member same goes for kwankwanso, so what make them a different person over night?decamping to apc doesnt change their ideology the pdp blood will continue to flow in their vein.let aleast try buhari and see what he will do for his country,afterall we had seen what Rochas is currently doing in his state and i dont think he is better than all these corrupt pdp and apc governos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Homguy(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2014
temitemi1:
Failure is await any1 who emerges winner... The dream of such person end @ d Teslim Balogun stadium. GEJ till 2019!!!
except you hope to rig that election, Gej should be back in his fishing both on a bayelsa river in 2014. Such a clueless president.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by flexing11(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2014
sai bu,,,,ari till 201,,,, we are tired of mr steali,,,,g is ,,,,o corruptio,,,,,

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by flexing11(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Homguy:
except you hope to rig that election, Gej should be back in his fishing both on a bayelsa river in 2014. Such a clueless president.

tell dem 4 me,,,,

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Buhari please make us proud

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by papaejima1: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Why do I have this feeling the others will step down for Buhari at the last minute?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Trafford(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Though I'm not a fan of APC but if they really want to pose any threat to GEJ in 2015, they should go with BUHARI/OSHOMOLE, that will be a very big threat 2 PDP. But honestly I still see ATIKU carrying the day, that guy is too corrupt, he should hav bought all d delegates by now unless they disappoint him.

But BUHARI/OSHOMOLE will b powerfull, APC has d north as it's strongest point, while PDP has d south, OSHOMOLE inclusion will surely divide d south

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2014
If you believe Rochas is interested in becoming President then you must be as delusional as that gerriatic mumu general.

Rochas as the only Janjawiid governor in the SE is contesting the slot only to emerge as VP.

He will use his SE delegates to negotiate with Atiku.

The south south is up for grabs and I see it going 50-50 as Amaechi in a last minute ditch will want to pitch his Rivers delegates with Buhari in the hope of grabbing the VP slot. Atiku will get the othe non Janjawiid ND states.

Buhari does not enjoy widespread consensus in the north. Atiku has a sizable chunk within the northern delegates.

The middle belt is easily Atiku's as the Fulani menace havocing that region with Buhari personified as a Fulani supremacist will see Atiku trump him.

Only daft Osun in the SW will garner 100% for General Monkey Blood.

Lagos APC has 2 factions now after the imposition of Ambode by the Tinubu camp.

Fashola will also want to strike back and go on his own for the VP slot and as such I see the Fashola camp voting for Atiku in a hope that Fashola gets the Ticket.

The Muslim-muslim ticket will not sell with a seasoned politician like Atiku who will eventually settle for Rochas.

Buhari will cry blood.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by obinoral1179(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2014
sexyedjutto:
Atiku shud wit o,so dat it ll b easy for my broda jonathan
so u are afraid of GMB?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by obinoral1179(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2014
WombRaiders:
If you believe Rochas is interested in becoming President then you must be as delusional as that gerriatic mumu general.

Rochas as the only Janjawiid governor in the SE is contesting the slot only to emerge as VP.

He will use his SE delegates to negotiate with Atiku.

The south south is up for grabs and I see it going 50-50 as Amaechi in a last minute ditch will want to pitch his Rivers delegates with Buhari in the hope of grabbing the VP slot. Atiku will get the othe non Janjawiid ND states.

Buhari does not enjoy widespread consensus in the north. Atiku has a sizable chunk within the northern delegates.

The middle belt is easily Atiku's as the Fulani menace havocing that region with Buhari personified as a Fulani supremacist will see Atiku trump him.

Only daft Osun in the SW will garner 100% for General Monkey Blood.

Lagos APC has 2 factions now after the imposition of Ambode by the Tinubu camp.

Fashola will also want to strike back and go on his own for the VP slot and as such I see the Fashola camp voting for Atiku in a hope that Fashola gets the Ticket.

The Muslim-muslim ticket will not sell with a seasoned politician like Atiku who will eventually settle for Rochas.

Buhari will cry blood.
tales by sunlight

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2014
papaejima1:
Why do I have this feeling the others will step down for Buhari at the last minute?

If they wanted to step down a northern consensus candidate Would have long since emerged.

Atiku and Kwankwaso have solid ambitions for the slot.

If anything I see a northern bloc emerging to support Atiku.

Buhari is the underdog today.

I give him 4.5 odds. Atiku 1.4
Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Sylvarresta(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2014
make I rush go by yam and beans...... this thing go sweet... spreading mat on floor

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by ioranum(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Ashabam:
Apc should forget all the other candidate and go for Buhari because in him (only) i see a better nigeria..Atiku is one time pdp member same goes for kwankwanso, so what make them a different person over night?decamping to apc doesnt change their ideology the pdp blood will continue to flow in their vein.let aleast try buhari and see what he will do for his country,afterall we had seen what Rochas is currently doing in his state and i dont think he is better than all these corrupt pdp and apc governos.
I agree with u obsolutely

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2014
obinoral1179:
tales by sunlight

How you daft Janjawiids underate Atiku over Gen Monkey Blood amazes me.

Atiku's political base is not limited to northern Kaduna like Gerriatic Baboon.

Atiku has a recent history in active office and politics within this current political dispensation owing to the fact that he was VP until 2003.

Also, Atiku made a lot of people very rich as VP and his supporters are like his diversified wives- they are from the east, west ,south and north.
Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Sylvarresta:
make I rush go by yam and beans...... this thing go sweet... spreading mat on floor

No work?
Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by sunnshyn(f): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2014
I'm watching from the side lines....

I wish General M. Buhari all the best...

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by manuelzz(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2014
amodu:

Why are you so confident with your statement?

That's because APC is a congregation of skilled and incompetent thieves Non of their candidates can unseat Mr. President!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by sunnshyn(f): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2014
WombRaiders:

Also, Atiku made a lot of people very rich as VP and his supporters are like his diversified wives- they are from the east, west ,south and north.

That he made a lot of people rich during his time as VP makes him a better and qualified candidate? Isn't that enough reason for us to vote out the mallam?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by sunnshyn(f): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2014
manuelzz:

That's because APC is a congregation of skilled and incompetent thieves Non of their candidates can unseat Mr. President!!

We shall see. Nigerians will decide..

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Jilo83(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2014
Buhari is phenomenon in north. See wat buhari cpc did in north in just 4months despite d fact dat acf n northern elites did nt support him. Vp is coming frm sw n its going 2 oyinlola(obasanjo n new pdp man). Expect buhari/oyinlola ticket.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2014
sunnshyn:

That he made a lot of people rich during his time as VP makes him a better and qualified candidate? Isn't that enough reason for us to vote out the mallam?

These are delegates. Janjawiid hungry delegates for that matter.

Politics in Nigeria has always been about influence and safeguarding it.

Atiku even has staunch loyalists in the GEJ administration just the way IBB enjoys.

Buhari has nobody but the almajiri on the streets and daft osun muhajadunces.
Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by EldaTimba(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2014
sunnshyn:

This is democracy, the best man never wins no wonder aristotle never supported this system
Re: APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. by obinoral1179(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2014
WombRaiders:

How you daft Janjawiids underate Atiku over Gen Monkey Blood amazes me.

Atiku's political base is not limited to northern Kaduna like Gerriatic Baboon.

Atiku has a recent history in active office and politics within this current political dispensation owing to the fact that he was VP until 2003.

tell me more mr brilliant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.