Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,916 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:19 AM

Expect New Glad Tidings: Buhari Sends New Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect New Glad Tidings: Buhari Sends New Message To Nigerians (408 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expect New Glad Tidings: Buhari Sends New Message To Nigerians by Sirniyeh(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2014
General Buhari 's Message

For the past few weeks, I have toured most part of the country meeting delegates and party faithfuls on the way to move Nigeria forward. That also gave me the rare opportunity to closely interact with the Nigerian people and share their hopes and fears.

I have seen a Nigeria where there is so much wealth and too much suffering, where there is abundant resources and unspeakable deprivation, where there is more affluence for the rich and more misery for the poor. I did not see a Northern or Southern, Muslim or Christian, Ijaw or Berom poor, what I saw is a Nigerian poor who is suffering in all religions and agonizing in all tribes.

But I also saw a Nigerian poor with an unquenchable hope for the future and an unbreakable spirit to unshackle himself from the chains of disunity, bad leadership and corruption. To those groups of Nigerians I say tomorrow you will receive a glad tiding.

As I welcome my party's delegates to today's
convention, let me remind them of the choice before
them: today is not about Muhammadu Buhari alone, today is about a bigger idea; about the future stability and prosperity of Nigeria. It is an opportunity that only comes once in every four years but whose outcomes will echo for generations to come. I trust that our delegates will make the right choice.

Once again, I welcome you all to Lagos. May God be your guide.

GMB

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Rocks A N1million Dress / Leave Sentiment Lets debate Issue. / Buhari An Unrepentant And Serial Liar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.