Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism (905 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism by howmarketng(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Cheat pix that will surely remind you when you tried explaining your mumuism after being caught!

We can all blab and say this and that on how we dont ever ever cheat on our partners……akukor!

The koko be say, no matter how faithful we intend eh THERE IS ALWAYS THAT AWKWARD MOMENT….WHEN WE JUST CHEAT FOR NO GOOD REASON

[img]http://howmarket.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/quarrel2.jpg[/img]

…..haba Gbenga Darling! i was at night vigil!

…….Praying for our love!

so sorry you couldn’t reach me honey

…..Pastor asked us to switch off our phones so the Devil won't tempt us!

…..common smile for me naaaa

you know you are still my boo!

See more here
http://howmarket.co/2014/12/konji-tinz-dat-moment-when-you-try-explaining/
Re: Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism by iceberylin(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Where z andyblaze sad
Re: Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism by merit12(f): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Wetin concerns us

Using foreign picture to explain naija tinz
For ya mind

On to d next one

Watching this op in 3d glasses

1 Like

Re: Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism by mikeslim(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yimu
merit12:
Wetin concerns us

Using foreign picture to explain naija tinz
For ya mind

On to d next one

Watching this op in 3d glasses
Re: Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism by lilmax(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Four Main Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Love To Date Pot Belly Old Men / Need Your Advice / Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.