Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,832 members, 7,959,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges (17754 Views)

Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by major466(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
this is 2014! Why is Jonathan afraid of primaries?
Just prepare yourselves for GEJ's second coming to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by major466(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:
Jonathan has NEVER defeated ANYONE on his own. Everything came to him by sheer luck and the misfortune of his ex-boses. Obasanjo gave him 2011 and we all know it!
Get ready to be surprised in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Pavarottii(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Keneking:
Great...let the court decide, in case he wins, then she wins automatically.
A PDP led government that professes that it shall create gender equality.
Nonsense.Anyway, congrats to Mrs. Abiola as President in case Jonathan wins the election next year.
What's this ones saying?
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Pavarottii(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Keneking:
Nonsense.Anyway, congrats to Mrs. Abiola as President in case Jonathan wins the election next year.
What's this one saying?
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Pavarottii(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Keneking:
What's this one saying?
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Pavarottii(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2014
godunia:

Yes he did in 2011 but what of this time?why is he afraid?he just like giving himself bad name after all d woman knows she won't win,why not let her exercise her right to be rejected by delegates?after seeing what happened to his boys who contested,I saw wisdom in d endorsement,he would have been d first president to lose primaries in Nigeria .
Oga take ur blame to PDP not GEJ, cos he didn't choose himself. They know his might that's why they didn't even think twice before giving him, don't ever say he his afraid of primaries, between call one name GEJ is afraid of? Even apc best candidates Atiku and Buhari has ben trashed woefully before, IS THERE. NO ONE ELSE!!! In GEJ's voice...:|
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Pavarottii(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2014
berem:
can you tell me how I defended her or are you trying to be stewpid? Tell me why Jonathan is afraid of primaries?
Girl take ur blame to PDP not GEJ, cos he didn't choose himself. They know his might that's why they didn't even think twice before giving him, don't ever say he his afraid of primaries, between call one name GEJ is afraid of? Even apc best candidates Atiku and Buhari has ben trashed woefully before, IS THERE. NO ONE ELSE!!! In GEJ's voice...:|
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Pavarottii(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2014
berem:
can you tell me how I defended her or are you trying to be stewpid? Tell me why Jonathan is afraid of primaries?
Girl take ur blame to PDP not GEJ, cos he didn't choose himself. They know his might that's why they didn't even think twice before giving him, don't ever say he his afraid of primaries, between call one name GEJ is afraid of? Even apc best candidates Atiku and Buhari have been trashed woefully before, IS THERE. NO ONE ELSE!!! In GEJ's voice...:|
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Frankestein08(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:
Time Waster.

She cannot even get 2 votes cheesy

at least it's worth a try besides u wrong, she'll get past two votes. she got people too...modafackas cracking jokes for likes & share...pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform / We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC / Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.