Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,801 members, 7,915,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:01 PM

Obj Having Commited Addultry By Sleeping With His Son's Wife, Remain Only Saint. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Having Commited Addultry By Sleeping With His Son's Wife, Remain Only Saint. (612 Views)

Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Nigeria's Only Saint Messiah: / How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Having Commited Addultry By Sleeping With His Son's Wife, Remain Only Saint. by jaso1(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2014
The only thing left for baba Iyabo is to burrry his face on shame.
I don't know what these old fools take us for in this country! When did Obj position himself as only Nigeria that knows right and wrong?
Obj position Nigeria the way it is now. He denied Awolowo from rulling Nigeria. He handed government over to Yaradua instead of Buhari. He's here again shouting foul.
If a big man like Obj is having psychology disorder it will be rarely discover on time because of his position in the system, I think is high time the man required chain treatment, he need to be chained down to prevent him from growing big in this madness.
Re: Obj Having Commited Addultry By Sleeping With His Son's Wife, Remain Only Saint. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Let baba talk abeg. Nigerian politics is more interesting. OBJ-one of most controversial leader of all time.
Re: Obj Having Commited Addultry By Sleeping With His Son's Wife, Remain Only Saint. by temitemi1(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Obj is a coal calling pot black... GEJ till 2019!!! But his very right by calling Tinubu a corrupt theif.
Re: Obj Having Commited Addultry By Sleeping With His Son's Wife, Remain Only Saint. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2014
what? God get plenty case to judge sha sometimes i wonder where He will even start embarassed embarassed
Re: Obj Having Commited Addultry By Sleeping With His Son's Wife, Remain Only Saint. by morefire: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2014
i think he should keep talking cos truth is its revealing... whoever has a problem should write and say his own

we deserve to know what really happened all ds years...

mind you i hear atiku was at the luncheon
Re: Obj Having Commited Addultry By Sleeping With His Son's Wife, Remain Only Saint. by Applaner: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2014
wat of de daughter in law DAT accepted sleeping wit her father in law, where should she bury her face?

(1) (Reply)

18 Critical Things Former President Obasanjo Said About President Jonathan / Home Team Vs Away Team...GEJ Vs GMB..! Predict Your Scores / Two Brothers Locked In Ogun Central Senatorial Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.