Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,213 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Shadekos' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Shadekos' (707 Views)

The Shadekos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shadekos' by OmoShadek(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2008
Greetings to you,

Help a soul. Do you know any body that bears SHADEKO as surname? If you do please don't hesitate to link me or tell the person to do on 07032283616 or 08051054071 or preferably to mail me on loveshady2000@yahoo.com

Thanks

Shadeko Ifeoluwa O
Re: The Shadekos' by MrCrackles(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2008
Nairaland no be "lost and found" forum naw, so wetin be dis?!
Re: The Shadekos' by destinyboy: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2008
O BOY DIS OMO SHADEKOS WEY YOU DEY FIND WEY HE TELL YOU SAY E DEY GO BECAUSE THIS SMALL CHILDREN NA WA DAYS DEM GO JUST STAND UP BEGIN DEY WAKA ANY HOW.

EVEN SEF WHY YOU DEY BOTHER UR SELF THE BOBO OR SISI DON GO PRIGRIMAGE. U JUST DEY HEAR DEY DISTURB UR SELF ABEGI SHUN.

ANY WAY SHADEKOS PLENTY AND I NO NO THE ONE WEY U DEY TALK ABOUT. cry

THANKS
DESTINY BOY
Re: The Shadekos' by OmoShadek(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2008
Destinyboy,

You should be a very funny person anyway some people in this forum room might like your joke but please if you in one way or the other knows anybody who answers SHADEKO as his or her surname kindly tell him/her to mail or call me on loveshady2000@yahoo.com or 07032283616. please there is goody for them.

Probably if you know their Email address or phone number, you can likewise send it to me I beg.

Do have a nice day

Thanks and God bless

Ife Shadeko
Re: The Shadekos' by MrCrackles(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2008
grin grin grin grin

U go look tire

Mumu
Re: The Shadekos' by kooldamsel(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2008
U GUYZ ARE REALLY DAFT.I WONDER WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT YOU CAN'T USE DIFFERENT MEDIUMS TO FIND SOMEONE.IF YOU DONT KNOW A SHADEKO THEN JUST LEAVE INSTEAD OF SHOWING YOUR STUPIDITY.
@omoshadeko
I dont know any shadeko but you can try www.reunion.com.Just wondering if its a family name i.e one family like the dosunmus,ibrus etc

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Bingham University? / Polytechnic And Colleges Of Education / Want To Know How I Am Germany Studying Free It Easy Than U Think Just Reply Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.