Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (132671 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Aspirant getting ready to give their speech

Ogboonaya onu nw on stage

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by candidbabe(f): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2014
kagari:
This oyegun guy should leave that stage joor, he is making this convention look like a joke

Before nko,
the Apc convention is the joke of the century grin
kagari:
This oyegun guy should leave that stage joor, he is making this convention look like a joke

Before nko,
the Apc convention is the joke of the century

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by kenben: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Oyegun has done a fantastic job so far. APC has been growing since he took over. Thank God we have a chairman who will not collect "oil bloc" and abandon the cause.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Bruteforce101: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

I think the darkness don master you.

continue, who go suffer btw us for high blood pressure we go see grin

You will know when they fire you. I envy you bro, not easy to defend politicians for a living. Enjoy your money jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Talk is cheap, what will APC do on the exporting crude oil

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Yeske2:
God please give us Buhari IJN, saTANists go shame next year

God can never answer such prayers. it is wrong to call your fellow human being names because you can't create any. You can say a better prayer without calling names but for your kind of prayer, sorry the Glory of God had departed before you even rounded up your so called prayers.

Whoever I cast my vote on next year shall be the winner; am still looking at PDP and APC members as well as their supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by brownlord2: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:
APC, that manifestoes is FAULTY without mentioning your program ABOUT Nigeria perennial electricity problem embarassed.

I am AGAINST THE DOCUMENTS - NAY

Either they just prepared the manifesto at the convention.

Or they are unaware electricity is one of the basic need of Nigerian's

Or they can't fix it, reasons they omitted it

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Bruteforce101:

You will know when they fire you. I envy you bro, not easy to defend politicians for a living. Enjoy your money jare.

Funny dude.

Is that desirable Manifestoes without Power being mentioned ?

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2014
brownlord2:

Either they just prepared the manifesto at the convention.

Or they are unaware electricity is one of the basic need of Nigerian's

Or they can't fix it, reasons they omitted it

I sorry for them oooo

Watin concern agbero with overload.

wetin concern APC with PDP way of internal management ?

This Onu is messing up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2014
ozo13:
mine z not working here oo.bt y is it PDP own nta is showing.even on network news dey refused to show it.
They dnt want Nigerians to see the level of organisation that has characterised the event. They dnt even want old men nd women in villages to know such party existss.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

AMEN
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:
APC Manifestoes

1. National Security
2. Good Governance
3. Human Capital Development (Jobs, Jobs & Jobs)
4. Economic Development
5. Foreign Policy

Is that ALL

guy, if that is their manifestoes and they managed to do one then is still good. at all at all na e bad
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by emmanugo: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2014
olatunji21:

Do u know the meaning of Good Governance?
It comprises Stamping out corruption, Provision of infrastructural and Social amenities(Power fall here), Economic management..etc
Mr knw it al... Gud governance has notin 2 do wif providin electicity.. PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2014
candidbabe:

Before nko,
the Apc convention is the joke of the century grin

Before nko,
the Apc convention is the joke of the century
Even you a woman. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2014
mavinc4u:

guy, if that is their manifestoes and they managed to do one then is still good. at all at all na e bad

my dear if you go eat frog, eat the one with eggs oooo grin
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2014
MORNDEW:

Even you a woman. Smh.

she got a VOICE.

ONE MAN

ONE WOMAN

ONE YOUTH

ONE VOTE

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2014
emmanugo:
Mr knw it al... Gud governance has notin 2 do wif providin electicity.. PERIOD!!!
Go slip bro.. Its past 12..No let daddy catch u

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Barcanista, how you dey now?

This Tambuwal dey shine for your APC oooo grin

fence jumping speaker cheesy
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Tambuwal now talking
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Aminu Tambuwal now on the podium with his army of entourage
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by kagari: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Who be that goat who dey chop for back of tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

my dear if you go eat frog, eat the one with eggs oooo grin

a kpo gi ori awo gi emechie anya za abi? is a gradual process
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Dannyset(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Obiagelli, weldone. Let's kip it going.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by otipoju(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:
MANIFESTOES finished without mentioning Nigeria ELECTRICITY PROBLEM

Nigerians hope of light is dashed in APC programs embarassed

Brother stop making a fool of yourself.

PDP has been in power for over fourteen years and they could not fix the power problem... I am notan APC member but it is clear to all that Jonathan has nothing to offer us ...he had six years to display his talent.

If I was in Nigeria today I would vote for Buhari not because he is the messiah or he has the midas touch but because I believe that under him the massive corruption that has bedevilled the country all these years which reached frightening dimensions under Jonathan will be abated and reduced to the barest minimum.

All Buhari needs to do is to appoint ministers that have good vision, young, sound, articulate,posses integrity and passionate about their country and all then he coordinates their efforts like a general towards fulfilling the mission of developing Nigeria.

What you should ask yourself is how Jonathan lost all the goodwill he had pre election 2011 that made Nigerians troop out in their millions to vote him.

Instead of repaying our faith in him...he was playing to the gallery.He started with increasing fuel price;turned mathematics upside down by claiming that 16 is greater than 19( governors forum);released murderers who tormented Nigerians under the most draconian dictator we ever had. (Al-Mustapha) ; parrdoned ex- convicts who were guilty of embezzling public funds ( alayemesigha) and even made them party chairmen( Bode Goerge); fixed party primaries for prisoners( Omisore) ;protectedthose who stole old people's pension, ( Maina); apointed wanted drug barons as party leaders ( buruj kashimu)... And even gave the dreaded Sani Abacha a post humus national award for his wonderful service to Nigeria.

Does he think Nigerians are fools...we who fought Abacha till he died have turned our backs on him cause he betrayed us....shikena

Abeg Jonathan is not worth it...Nigerians deserve better and you know it. Our eyes are open now and we are not as docile as our father's and mothers.

We demand Change.Buhari is not the messiah but at least the abysymal looting that offends the sensibilities of any sane person will reduce drastically.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

she got a VOICE.

ONE MAN

ONE WOMAN

ONE YOUTH

ONE VOTE
I know am only surprised about her partisanship without reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2014
kagari:
Who be that goat who dey chop for back of tambuwal.
lolz.. U gat sharp eyes
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by emmanugo: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2014
olatunji21:

Go slip bro.. Its past 12..No let daddy catch u
lolz.. Ofcos i neva xpected u to take dat corectn lightly..buh i go tak ur advice(Yawnin) so u dnt get d chance of derailin dis nice thread...Gudnit Olatunji..Gudnit People...God Bless Nigeria
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2014
MORNDEW:

I know am only surprised about her partisanship without reasoning.

I see. See talk for Tambuwal mouth. Is he not part of PDP for the past years

Hypocrite's set of people

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by gbengress1: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2014
PDP e warriors are more active on dis thread than APC supporters, that shows there level of fear...I believe most of them will be praying hard than never now.
It is rather unfortunate that many pdp supporters are as clueless as GEJ. If not, u saw good governance and economic development, still u are asking for electricity.....
Even if they are as dumb as u are, and they include electricity, u go still ask 4 water.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Bruteforce101: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

Funny dude.

Is that desirable Manifestoes without Power being mentioned ?

As you can see, this thread is about APC prinaries, open a new thread about manifestoes or wait till the day of the presidential debate. Hope your boss wont run to Dbanj this time around. Lolzzz

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by brownlord2: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2014
What a joke tambuwal, imagine if he was in the race.

Having 6 candidate for the highest office in the land, and 4 is from a corrupt party. APC surely has made record, I doubt if there is any political party with such record anywhere heaven or earth.

Tambuwal who's been a thief, supervising all the loot in the house now a saint.

No wonder they say its a dumping site

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Bruteforce101: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2014
gbengress1:
PDP e warriors are more active on dis thread than APC supporters, that shows there level of fear...I believe most of them will be praying hard than never now.
It is rather unfortunate that many pdp supporters are as clueless as GEJ. If not, u saw good governance and economic development, still u are asking for electricity.....
Even if they are as dumb as u are, and they include electricity, u go still ask 4 water.

Bros, you get time oooo. They expect the man to list water, roads, electricity, security, e.t.c They are just clueless like the shoeless man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (69) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.