Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,622 members, 7,918,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (133068 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Rawani: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2014
The propagandists are still sleeping, no misleading posts yet this morning. By the way, what really happened with the angry Delta delegates that made them threaten to disrupt voting?

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by sharhim(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Hope GMB is leading now
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Dannyset(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Nasarawa State voting....

From the look of things, are we leading?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2014
8 more states to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by medamillion(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
I slept but my heart was awaken, just to see the people's general being declared as not only the winner of this primaries but also the general election. So may it be! Amen. To the #anticorruptionTeam

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Ogun State about to hit the polling booths

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by GogetterMD(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Had a short night. Resumed reading every post. Eagerly awaiting the anticipated victory of my mentor. God bless you guys for the updates, keep it up. Cc: NgeneUkwenu, Barcanista, Obiagelli, Soroptimist, Donphilus and other good hearted nigerians who see light in the horizon for Nigeria.
Pls Where's berem, gbawe, Omenka? We no even see their break light

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Rawani: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2014
#APCdecides trending at No. 1 in the UK.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Rawani:
#APCDecides trending at No. 1 in the UK.
Really?

4 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Dannyset:

From the look of things, are we leading?
My brother, I will say a BIG YES from the look of things. When Buhari went to vote, the crowd alone that went with him... Anyway, I am optimistic and by the grace of God it will be a landslide

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2014
9 state to go.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2014
GogetterMD:
Had a short night. Resumed reading every post. Eagerly awaiting the anticipated victory of my mentor. God bless you guys for the updates, keep it up. Cc: NgeneUkwenu, Barcanista, Obiagelli, Soroptimist, Donphilus and other good hearted nigerians who see light in the horizon for Nigeria.
Pls Where's berem, gbawe, Omenka? We no even see their break light
Thanks bro, we all an anxious to hear the Buhari declaration first hand

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Rawani: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Obiagelli:

Really?

Yeah the following is huge. Nigerians everywhere seek change from a billion-naira-a-year glutton to a person without the appetite for a full chicken.

See for yourself

https://twitter.com/trendieuk/status/542925937156050944

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari's Emotional Speech
He said, “I have always served Nigeria to
the best of my ability. I have always tried
to give more to the nation than it has given
me. This is the principle of service that has
guided my public life. Thus, I am not a
rich person. I can’t give you a pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your support.
Even if I could, I would not do so. The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation is
all of my strength, commitment, sweat and
toil in the service of the people. What I
can give you is my all.
“I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I want
to democratically govern it with your help.
I seek a Nigeria where Christians and
Muslims may practise their faiths in peace
and security; a Nigeria that is just and
where corruption no longer trespasses into
our institutions and national behavior and a
Nigeria where our diversity could be used
for our national prosperity.
“Nigeria is our home. Let us now turn it
into the great nation we know it can and
should be.”
Buhari’s speech drew a loud ovation from
the crowd, some of who gave him a
standing ovation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by medamillion(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2014
@barcanista and other optimists, i really appreciate your level of patriotism. May we all rejoice in victory as the people's general emerges the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2014
If our General doesn't emerge I wouldn't Vote come 2015.

The book of Isaiah 5:17 its says "As for me and my household we will vote for change!!!"

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2014
UPDATE: There was near stampede as Buhari
went to cast his vote. Several delegates rushed
to follow him...d people's general all d way.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2014
medamillion:
@barcanista and other optimists, i really appreciate your level of patriotism. May we all rejoice in victory as the people's general emerges the winner.
Amen! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
UPDATE: There was near stampede as Buhari
went to cast his vote. Several delegates rushed
to follow him...d people's general all d way.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Olamide song on point.... Amosun just talk to the pressman now!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Osun State Delegates gonna cast their votes!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Dannyset(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
My brother, I will say a BIG YES from the look of things. When Buhari went to vote, the crowd alone that went with him... Anyway, I am optimistic and by the grace of God it will be a landslide

That's a good one. Thanks for d update.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu just spoke with the LTV man!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Dr SID on point!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Oyo Delegation is being led by Ajimobi!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Rawani: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Most epic quote of the night;

"You cannot trust the corrupt to end corruption." ~ GMB

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Greatomotoy: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
i love this quote - u cannot trust the corrupt to end corruption@GMB

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
We are still observing the primaries with kin interest
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Dannyset:

That's a good one. Thanks for d update.
Governor Ajimobi just voted...
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Rawani:
Most epic quote of the night;

"You cannot trust the corrupt to end corruption." ~ GMB
He's always on point

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Rawani: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2014
9 states to go....
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Jk210(f): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014
I really hope GMB clinches this ticket. As far as I'm concerned Atiku is a no-no. If indeed he shared money, that should disqualify him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (69) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.