Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (132545 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by anonimi: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2014
olatunji21:

Who used who?..A combination of Oyinlola+Omisore+Adeleke cannot win a single Aregbe..

Your opinion and you are entitled to it in a free, democratic space such as we have had in our dear country continuously in the last 15 years plus unlike the two years (1983-1985) when the clueless old soldier DICTATOR brooked no free press and locked up journalists at will under Decree 4.

What a low lifer of an indisciplined COUPIST who knows how to PRETEND very well while claiming his fellow citizens are "senseless & useless" in order to flog & horsewhip them into "discipline"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by anonimi: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2014
tunex23:
Must you PDP come and derail every thread?

How do you know pigs from behind your PC monitor?

Are you

- a winch
- a pig farmer
- a pig YOURSELF.

TYC - Take Your Choice!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2014
This is what played out at 11:47am while watching TVC coverage of APC primaries in Lagos

Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Kwankwaso
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Rochas
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari

This is what played out at 11:48am while watching TVC coverage of APC primaries in Lagos

Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Kwankwaso
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Rochas
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari

SAI APC!!!
SAI APC!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by tunex23: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Keneking:
Buhari is a political heavyweight....no chance for incumbency to succeed in some days time.
picking Fashola as his Vice will be a complete humiliation of fee dee fee! #teamBuhari/Fashola

4 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by kagari: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Howfar my people, who be the winner. The street awareness about buhari is massive, all the abokis for festac and amuwo are rooting for buhari, free and fair, the incumbent doest stand a chance. If you think i am lying go to the streets and ask

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by salykely(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Dannyset:

Honestly, its now a man to man campaign for Buhari now. Am talking to my Church people now about him. My friends, neighbours and contacts on my fone and social network. We want CHANGE, and we must get it come February nxt year.

The last time I travelled from Benin City to Igarra fo court case, I was able to neutralize a saTAN propaganda against GMB. The entire bus

6 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
tunex23:
picking Fashola as his Vice will be a complete humiliation of fee dee fee! #teamBuhari/Fashola

Great comment
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by PassingShot(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

Your opinion and you are entitled to it in a free, democratic space such as we have had in our dear country continuously in the last 15 years plus unlike the two years (1983-1985) when the clueless old soldier DICTATOR brooked no free press and locked up journalists at will under Decree 4.

What a low lifer of an indisciplined COUPIST who knows how to PRETEND very while while claiming his fellow citizens are "senseless & useless" in order to flog & horsewhip them into "discipline"

Why don't you just take your nonsense posts and hatred elsewhere? You're derailing this thread already and it's time you mind your PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by salykely(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Dannyset:

Honestly, its now a man to man campaign for Buhari now. Am talking to my Church people now about him. My friends, neighbours and contacts on my fone and social network. We want CHANGE, and we must get it come February nxt year.

The last time I travelled from Benin City to Igarra fo court case, I was able to neutralize a saTAN propaganda against GMB. The entire bus

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2014
The way things dey go so, even rochas fit get vote pass Atiku
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Pataki:

Fayemi or Fashola, it has to be either of them.
Either of them will be excellent.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2014
GMB should choose a woman as her running mate. a Christian woman to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by salykely(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Dannyset:

The last time I travelled from Benin City to Igarra for a case, I was able to neutralize a saTAN propaganda against GMB. The entire bus upheld my argument and submissions. We must not relent in our effort. This saTANs deserves our sympathy. Imagine an unemployed youth in the face of massive corruption and insecurity canversing for votes that will condemn him perpetually to poverty.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by LRNZH(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:
Sam Nda-Isaiah just got his 3rd vote!

Thats 9M Naira per vote so far..
27M Naira draining rigt before our eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by LRNZH(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:
Sam Nda-Isaiah just got his 3rd vote!

Thats 9M Naira per vote so far..
27M Naira draining right before our eyes.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by anonimi: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2014
kagari:
Howfar my people, who be the winner. The street awareness about buhari is massive, all the aboki's for festac and amuwo are rooting for buhari, free and fair, the incumbent doest stand a chance. If you think i am lying go to the streets and ask

Noted.
Obviously ONLY that GROUP of people in "festac and amuwo" will determine who rules over 160 million Nigerians shocked
Is that a progressive LOGIC
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by tunex23: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

How do you know pigs from behind your PC monitor?

Are you

- a winch
- a pig farmer
- a pig YOURSELF.

TYC - Take Your Choice!
. Go die! #teamBuhari/Fashola
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Theultimate(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Nigerians media with their avoidable error. NTA interviewer referred BUKOLA SHARAKI as OLUSHOLA SHARAKI.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Oklander: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2014
adioolayi:
Where are the TANoids with empty head like Sam Isaiah's ballot box grin
gringrin
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by chukel(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Please ignore the only tanoid in this thread. Others have taken to their heels. Let's give this one a cold treatment
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
a christian woman is not bad but will the chauvinists allow that? Besides,what would be the christian woman's ethnicity?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by anonimi: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2014
PassingShot:

Why don't you just take your nonsense posts and hatred elsewhere? You're derailing this thread already and it's time you mind your PDP.

Where is the "nonsense" and "hatred" in my posts
Simply point them out if they are not FACTS that I am sharing about someone who is PRETENDING to have our interests at heart with the aid of his band of paid "internet warriors" whose assignment is to "confuse the minds" of their fellow citizens. Is that not shameful shocked

BTW, are you also allergic to INFORMATION sharing just as General Muhammadu Buhari is, seeing as he promulgated Decree 4 and was locking up journalists anyhow, even Fela because his brother, Beko dared to criticise his government.
What a jaundiced character angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by anonimi: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2014
tunex23:
. Go die! #teamBuhari/Fashola

After you sir.
You lead and I will think about whether to follow your STEWPID gesture or not cheesy
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by joseph1832(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2014
berem:
a christian woman is not bad but will the chauvinists allow that? Besides,what would be the christian woman's ethnicity?
Christian woman in a game dominated by men? Not at all he should forget the idea. In short it shouldn't even be considered.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Theultimate:
Nigerians media with their avoidable error. NTA interviewer referred BUKOLA SHARAKI as OLUSHOLA SHARAKI.

JOBS IN THIS INSTITUTION CALLED NTA IS NOT BASED ON MERIT.

SO, THE BEST ARE FOR CHANNELS AND STV. NTA ARE FOR CIVIL SERVANTS.

SO UNDERSTAND AND PARDON THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
You funny o, why will he just choose a woman for the sake of woman? even America of all places don't just do that. Politically, no woman can stand the popularity test if we are to mention 50 Politicians(POLICITICALLY). What we need is someone that is acceptable in the South especially South West, I am rooting for Fashola VP, he's one of the best administrators in this democratic dispensation and enjoys wide support across board.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
joseph1832:
Christian woman in a game dominated by men? Not at all he should forget the idea. In short it shouldn't even be considered.
It is dead on arrival
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sam Nda Isaiah don get another vote
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am so glad the General is picking the broom... grin

Once a failure ever a failure... cheesy

What a very tense and busy all night vigils.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sam Nda-Isaiah has just got 5 votes. Him votes dey draw with voided ones!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by docadams: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

Noted.
Obviously ONLY that GROUP of people in "festac and amuwo" will determine who rules over 160 million Nigerians shocked
Is that a progressive LOGIC

Progressive logic starts from your immediate environment. Or do you prefer Atiku's syndrome?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by timtom: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (69) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.