Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,113 members, 7,977,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It (34888 Views)

Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

ignorance is a diseases, just flaunting your stupidity and high level of illiteracy.
wonderlands diksucker how things? if u really don't know what stupidity and illiteracy means then I guess you must be living upside down... you think and talk with ur butthole just d way u spew shiitt from ur mouth... swerve abeg!
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by SIMBICT: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
When are we going to get their? How can we talk of Insurgency and the next thing to approve is a war ship, anyways we need more of it oh may be we can now begin to see the Navy as a technological Force if equivalents persist.And its kinda cool also, the technological advancement is now put into consideration in their warfare armory. cool cool smiley
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
booqee:
wonderlands diksucker how things? if u really don't know what stupidity and illiteracy means then I guess you must be living upside down... you think and talk with ur butthole just d way u spew shiitt from ur mouth... swerve abeg!

You must have been born on a
highway cuz thats where most accidents happen
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
hardbody:
War ship ba wo.

BH is defeating us on land and rather than acquire ammunition and guns together with gun helicopters and stuff for use in ground battles we are enriching a few pockets in the name of warship. A warship that will not be maintained but rather vandalized in a short while. Sick country scamming the populace and misplacing priorities since the days of mungo park.
thank you my brother.. misplaced priority
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
booqee:

if you were twice as smart, you'd
still be stupid
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
echo or whatever you call yourself. i have things doing now. talk next time
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

if you were twice as smart, you'd
still be stupid
you're so boring
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by ocelot2006(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is very very very old news.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
MillionDollars:

yoy are d most boooriiinnng guy, who quoted i d boring guy who quoted d guy with d borrrrriiinnng comment!!!
you can continue this boring argument till it bores one of us out ! Boring mentions
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
ishiamu:

I don't give a care about commenting first, what benefit will it add to me? I just said cos I came to read comments and saw those stuffs, it's messed up to me simple...no one is a kid anymore simple...commenting first ain't ma aim here and will never be
ma aim nd others were to comment,

your aim was to read comments

if we don't comment!
you have nothing to read
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by aviazuva: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mama Peace never talk wetin she go do for China.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by 247Musics(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
THIS IS INDEED FUNNIEST JOKE OF AKPOS dec 2014

Funny: December 2014 Akpos 7 Great words of truth

1. Why count your money in front of the ATM? Will you
return it if it’s incorrect?
2. It amazes me that people are afraid to talk in the exam
room when the question clearly said “Discuss”
3. Some girls are looking for tall guys with pink
lips and six packs when their fathers are short, potbellied
with black protruding lips…..Can’t you be humble like your
mum?
4. If People Can Use “LOL” Without Even Laughing, Surely
They can Use “I Love You” Without Even Loving You.
5. You’ve been Engaged since 2010, till today you’re still
ENGAGED. MY girl, you’re not LORD OF THE RINGS.. please
return that “key holder”!
6. Why are ...... Continue reading Click. http://www.247musics.com/funny-december-2014-akpos-7-great-words-of-truth-html/

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by MillionDollars: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

you can continue this boring argument till it bores one of us out ! Boring mentions
u can also continue to quote the boring argument till it bores one of us out! Boring quote!
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Just20(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
taharqa:

It is a naval tradition worldwide for 1st ladies to commission or receive new naval ships. Are u ok now??
yeah I'm ok now. No need to sound as if someone attacked you
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by sanali(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
Dem fit use am catch BOKOharam ? undecided
Dere is no ocean in borno, how will dey fit catch boko haram
X

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
mickyarams:
When will Africans start making stuff themselves instead of relying and consuming from foreigners only.

Africans ARE ''making stuff themselves''. The Nigerian navy has built sea vessels for its fleet, and is currently building an improvement on its last release. The Nigerian army produces armoured personnel carriers, guns etc. As the years go by, their output will become increasingly sophisticated.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
MillionDollars:

u can also continue to quote the boring argument till it bores one of us out! Boring quote!
MillionDollars:

MillionDollars:

boring color for boring people, you bored me till I reached d core! border million
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by lohresloco: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2014
If only people realize that slowly a war is being prepared for..... The south quietly beefing up its navy. If Jonathan loses there will be hell unleashed, militants will head back to sea and be assisted by the Navy as boko Haram has been assisted by the Northern army. If Buhari loses boko Haram will simply up the ante. 2015,the year to watch.... God help us the electorate. God help us all.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by lohresloco: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Yes o, I thought I was the only 1 seeing this..... The North cannot rule for so long and expect the south not to react when you threaten their existence. The way weapons have been transferred to the south, smh for naija..... No longer shall one region hold power to itself. We are done
Balkan:
SS getting ready for the eventuality.
The whole North should get Ready.
This is what they asked for. War in 2015. With a
Southerner as Commander in chief.
Let's see how it goes
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by lohresloco: 12:22am On Dec 11, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
They haven't faced to fight the war currently waging on land, they are building a warship to fight a perceived war in the future over the sea. lipsrsealed
now you know...... It is popularly said that one should really be scared of quiet people. Why Nigerians think Jonathan is a mumu beats me... The man is doing intense background work with state funds in beefing up the Navy that clearly resides in the water ways of the south south
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2014
lohresloco:
now you know...... It is popularly said that one should really be scared of quiet people. Why Nigerians think Jonathan is a mumu beats me... The man is doing intense background work with state funds in beefing up the Navy that clearly resides in the water ways of the south south

Bro, did you see the size of that ship? Come on man, a ship of that size has no business with the internal waterways in the south - the basins that seep into the Atlantic. What he would have spent money on was high powered modern speed boats fitted with night-vision technology and light artillery. This was to make some senior service men in the Navy happy and increase the life-span of their current fleet jare. Also, you can be sure it was an over-inflated project where certain pockets have been beefed up. Abegi...GEJ is a goat. Has and will always be. tongue
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by MillionDollars: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
[color=#550000][/color]
boring color for boring people, you bored me till I reached d core! border million
aiite, i give up! Y won d MOST BORING GUY, who mentioned the guy that quoted the user with the boring comment. THANKS :p
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by crown777(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Drsmith01:
Lol funny country they ll probably sail it to sambisa,maidugury and yola.SMH
Meanwhile

God bless you and your unborn kids. Amen ! they don't care about us, I can't trust Gej with my vote again. That, most dej going to show cluelessness in me

Smith acquires new land,Flaunts it on NL grin
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
MillionDollars:

aiite, i give up! Y won d MOST BORING GUY, who mentioned the guy that quoted the user with the boring comment. THANKS :p

you're at boring cat eager yo use its seven lives!
I'll follow you! you made a friend despite your boringness
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by CSTR: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
I hate it when morons comment on threads like this thereby misleading the gullible majority.
Some idiotts are even calling it a misplaced priority, given the obvious sea-based threats the nigerian economy currently face.
smh.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by MillionDollars: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

you're at boring cat eager yo use its seven lives!
I'll follow you! you made a friend despite your boringness
its nice meeting you, BORIING FRIEND :p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Shuts Out Atiku From Voting At National Convention (leadership) / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee / Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.