Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (25966 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 16, 2014
VickyyB:
Why would I be having sex with my boyfriend.

My future husband owns my virginity. smiley
hian..shud I believe this
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2014
VickyyB:

You could have ignored my post. undecided
Am glad he didn't

Btw are u really a virgin?
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by PHEVUR(f): 4:08am On Dec 16, 2014
that's for otueke gals jhoor....we dnt get unwanted pregnancies .. wisdom is the principal thing :Pthat's for otueke gals jhoor....we dnt get unwanted pregnancies .. wisdom is the principal thing
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by EmmyDe25(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
VickyyB:
Why would I be having sex with my boyfriend.

My future husband owns my virginity. smiley

You can do better.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by EmmyDe25(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Same here lipsrsealed grin

Nawa o.... you wey dey spend 24 hours for romance section. Why una like to dey lie like this undecided
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
EmmyDe25:

You can do better.
in what area does she needs to do that?
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by EyeofanEagle(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
acenazt:
your rabid father did
grin ofo ni wa se
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 13, 2015
Xo disgustn
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Burgerlomo: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Make sure you set your alarm next time, so that you won't miss your period. Gerarahere grin grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nonye1234: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
simple irresponsibility

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.